East Palestine residents give grim update

The freaking politicians thought it was a good idea to blow up tanks of volatile hazardous chemicals and create a deadly plume of phosgene gas that settled on everything within several miles of the crash. Yeah, the republican governor is just as guilty as the negligent Biden dministration.

Our failed Governor DeRino is nothing but a sock puppet for the federal government. We seen that here during covid. Whatever they told him to do, he did it.

Trump was largely ignored when he went to East Palestine. Some laughed at him, and normal people ignored him.

You confuse laughing with expressions of joy. Looked to me like they were all happy to see him and show his concern about this tragic situation and how badly it's being handled.

If Biden was to visit you would bitch about him showing up for a photo op.

If that's all he did, yes. But if he went there and started ordering more help for those people, nobody could cut him down for that.

One of the people they interviewed made a good point. There are a lot of farms there. I bet my dollar to your dime that you'd never eat any produce that was grown 30 miles of that town if you knew that's where it came from.

Forum List

Back