Bruce Jenner Update

Bruce Jenner is going to get his weiner and balls cut off and the Libs are focusing on the fact that Jenner is a Republican...
That's the outrage.... lol

This touchy feely political correctness stuff is such bullshit. Remember. ..shit like this happened in Rome in the final days of their power. It rots a society.

Bruce Jenner is a male. Period. Maybe hes gay. Fine. But dude needs to quit calling himself a woman. You got a dick and balls? You're a dude. If you wanna be gay...fine...not my business. But im not referring to a human with a dick and balls as a woman.

I personally believe in my experience that homosexuality may really be a form of satanic possession. And I don't care what jokes another makes of that. There are things in this world that do not appear to us until the time is right or one wakes up to their own shortsightedness or backsliding of religious convictions. Or maybe just plain smart intelligence. But America as a society, and the Hollywood media morphization of reality to what is permissible (i.e. sex changes) to people to be perfectly normal is a shame to what humans allow to happen to individuals. I think society and law has let human beings become a strange alien breed of warped mental idiots instead of basing true human experience on facts.

Also I think ABC now owes Cher's new son an update on his journey to become a female with a prosthetic penis. But I can do without the pictures.

I personally believe in my experience that homosexuality may really be a form of satanic possession. And I don't care what jokes another makes of that. There are things in this world that do not appear to us until the time is right or one wakes up to their own shortsightedness or backsliding of religious convictions. Or maybe just plain smart intelligence. But America as a society, and the Hollywood media morphization of reality to what is permissible (i.e. sex changes) to people to be perfectly normal is a shame to what humans allow to happen to individuals. I think society and law has let human beings become a strange alien breed of warped mental idiots instead of basing true human experience on facts.

Hmmm. How about an alternate theory. I follow Buddhism and believe in the universal energy and spirit. It also says nature corrects itself. Always. Nature will always fall back to balance...whether humans like it or not.

What if...we really are heading towards over population of our world? Water and food shortage. Disease. War.

I believe homosexuality is not a choice. Boobies vs penis....no way its just a choice.

So maybe natures way of slowing population growth...is a trend where the % of homosexual humans increases...a lot...over the next 100 years. Maybe.

Satan would like you to believe in his message that death is an alternative to life. So that death and disease is human nature and not his way of ruling the world. SEE THE LIGHT!

A lot of middle-aged men experiment with crossdressing. For the ones who go the TS route, something else is going on. But that's late in the day to be claiming you're really a woman. If that were true, you'd have had that going on all along. Afaik there's no 'late-bloomer' transsexualism. More inclined to suspect it's some kind of a manifestation and overload of stress coming to a head. Like maybe the 'obligations of being a man have finally be met and now in some sort of rebellious act you swap from being a man to being a woman.'

Have no problem with it in any event other than a major objection to the typical characterization of being born in the wrong body. If you were born, you were born in the right body. Can do whatever you like with your body, but saying you're the wrong sex is akin to believing in magic and supernatural forces screwing you over.

When you cross-dress, do you prefer the red or the black little dress when you wear the tan stilettos ?

Wait, Jenner is a male who says he's attracted to women. He wants to become a women and will date women.

I joked about being a male lesbian, Bruce is taking the joke seriously?

And, who said "no one would choose to be gay"?

Bruce just blew that argument outta the water!

Too funny
Jenner didn't say he was gay.

No, he said HE IS CHOOSING TO BE GAY.

As a male he's hetro, changing to female, and dating females makes him gay.

Wait, Jenner is a male who says he's attracted to women. He wants to become a women and will date women.

Too funny

Now wait one second here, so what is going on here is that Bruce Jenner was actually a Lesbian trapped in a man's body, and he just finally had to come out of that body ? So will butch Bruce be a Lesbian now as a woman ? ROTFLMBO.

Too funny

Now wait one second here, so what is going on here is that Bruce Jenner was actually a Lesbian trapped in a man's body, and he just finally had to come out of that body ? So will butch Bruce be a Lesbian now as a woman ? ROTFLMBO.

You can't make this shit up.

THIS whole thing is a disgrace. I don't have a problem him doing whatever blow HIS skirt up....BUT him and this media sitting down for Interviews...... to try and act as if this NORMAL...... We as a Society is History. enjoy it

THIS whole thing is a disgrace. I don't have a problem him doing whatever blow HIS skirt up....BUT him and this media sitting down for Interviews...... to try and act as if this NORMAL...... We as a Society is History. enjoy it

Dude, have faith. Brucie exposed a truth. Homosexuality indeed might be choice.

This guy is spending tens of THOUSANDS of dollars to become a lesbian.

And interestingly enough, he has come out as:

a Conservative.

No shit.

:rofl:
GOP split on whether to cut taxes or cut off penises.

what does this have to do with the GOP? or you people can't let politics go for one second?
aeSRtWJ.png

Forum List

Back