Bruce Springsteen charges $5000 a ticket?

It should be illegal for any artist to be political. Can't tell you how many of them have lost my attention when they opened their big-ass whiny leftist mouths.

Then it should be illegal for all to be political.

I don't know what you do for a living, but let's say you're an electrician. Well, politics doesn't come into play when you're replacing the wiring in a house, so you'd better shut the fuck up if someone starts talking politics, right?

You are the very reason we have a 1st Amendment. The point of it isn't to protect speech you agree with, but to protect the speech you don't agree with...

He plead guilty to charges that were dropped? LOL, the guy is even dumber than you.

He didn't plead guilty to DUI, you stupid fuck...

You're the kind of asshole who gets "a little drunk", gets in a car, and kills an entire family. Which you've probably done at least once.

LOL!

Nope.
I lost my wife to a drunk driver. You'll never see me behind the wheel after I've been drinking.

Do I go out and enjoy cocktails now and again?

Yup.

And I have some poor, little Uber driver like you driving me around town in his Camry while I do it.

I'm not sure if you enjoy being this stupid or if it's something you simply can't avoid...

Then it should be illegal for all to be political.

I don't know what you do for a living, but let's say you're an electrician. Well, politics doesn't come into play when you're replacing the wiring in a house, so you'd better shut the fuck up if someone starts talking politics, right?

You are the very reason we have a 1st Amendment. The point of it isn't to protect speech you agree with, but to protect the speech you don't agree with...

My politics have everything to do with my livelihood! I keep a stall of really stupid leftist clients who keep paying me four or five times what my work is worth. For four decades, my clients have been 99% leftist. The conservative who's dumb enough to let me screw them like I do the leftists is very rare.

Cool!

"Then over here, I have a rubber chicken graph. Then, I figured out potential concert income if you fill a 3,000 seat hall at $3 per ticket, the gross is $9,000. If you fill a 3,000 seat hall at $750 per ticket, the gross is $22,500. Just for fun, I figured out if you fill a 3,000 seat hall at $800 a ticket, gross is $2,400,000. This is what I'm shooting for. One show, GOODBYE!."

-- Steve Martin (1977)

My politics have everything to do with my livelihood! I keep a stall of really stupid leftist clients who keep paying me four or five times what my work is worth. For four decades, my clients have been 99% leftist. The conservative who's dumb enough to let me screw them like I do the leftists is very rare.

Cool!
Well, if you can be political, so can they. That's how it works...

You heard right. Mr. Democrat, "The Boss", charges up to $5000 a ticket. I guess it is cheaper than the Joe Biden inflation where each family is due to spend easily more than that this year due to inflation.

But the rich democrats just keep getting richer.
Looks like you’re SOL.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back