Bruce Jenner Update

And interestingly enough, he has come out as:

a Conservative.

No shit.

:rofl:
GOP split on whether to cut taxes or cut off penises.

what does this have to do with the GOP? or you people can't let politics go for one second?
aeSRtWJ.png

are you a GOWN UP????????
I'm SO glad that chaps a lot of you petty and shallow peoples asses

And interestingly enough, he has come out as:

a Conservative.

No shit.

:rofl:
GOP split on whether to cut taxes or cut off penises.

what does this have to do with the GOP? or you people can't let politics go for one second?
aeSRtWJ.png

are you a GOWN UP????????
I'm SO glad that chaps a lot of you petty and shallow peoples asses
Lol. Liberals are the real homophobes, right?

Is his name really going to be Belinda? I didn't think it was true. Bruce Jenner never got over his ex wife Linda. Now he wants to be Linda. That's some powerful derangement.

What's he going to tell those 100's of women he screwed while he was a man?

It was nice but I saw you as just a warm spot...

dear gawd. that whole family is FXKed in the head. and you see it on National t.v

What's he going to tell those 100's of women he screwed while he was a man?

It was nice but I saw you as just a warm spot...

dear gawd. that whole family is FXKed in the head. and you see it on National t.v

Those women will be bisexuals after the operation?

Damn, can they sue him/her for that?

Not that it's remotely surprising, but jesus christ there's a hell of a lot of ignorance in this thread.

I thought Bruce handled himself very well and explained the situation so most could understand that it has to be hard to be convinced you should be the opposite sex than what you were born. I cannot judge anyone but the concern he had for his family was utmost on his mind. He is a good person, it took him all these years to finally come out and tell the family. I hope all goes well for him.

I thought Bruce handled himself very well and explained the situation so most could understand that it has to be hard to be convinced you should be the opposite sex than what you were born. I cannot judge anyone but the concern he had for his family was utmost on his mind. He is a good person, it took him all these years to finally come out and tell the family. I hope all goes well for him.
Does something like that ever go well for a person like Bruce in life, otherwise for whom may be suffering from some kind of mental trauma in his life ? There is so many hidden truths about what might be the real deal of such things as that, and worse all the after effects upon a person that might also be involved, where as those of you who are wishing someone well in life, may be actually wishing the person a life of misery but don't really know it yet.

Forum List

Back