Broken foot

I'm so sorry. Glad you didn't get hurt worst, bad enough though. Did they show you how to walk on crutches, they should of. I have never had to use crutches, but there is a right way and a wrong way. Watching you tube videos would help give you tidbits.

I'm so sorry. Glad you didn't get hurt worst, bad enough though. Did they show you how to walk on crutches, they should of. I have never had to use crutches, but there is a right way and a wrong way. Watching you tube videos would help give you tidbits.

I have been on crutches before, so I now how to do it! I have 4 pairs at home!

I broke my ankle in 2015, had to wear cast and crutches in 6 weeks

Sorry you are hurting, Hannah. But things will improve day by day and soon you won't need the crutches anymore. I hope there are others available to help you recover.

Well you are a pro then. Do you fall often?

Well you are a pro then. Do you fall often?

Not really haha :) Do you know What an Airboot/Walking Boot is?

Forum List

Back