Tommy Tuberville Falling Down Plane Stairs Sparks Flood of Mockery

thanks to (R)s we now have a lower standard for reps than presidents who hold more power.

16741784708154.jpg

Your complaints about Boebert’s behavior in the theater are valid

I dont approve of the way she acted

But as long as she is a reliable conservative vote for conservative issues I suspect the voters in her district will keep her there

Which is suppose applies to democrat wackos in congress also

Your complaints about Boebert’s behavior in the theater are valid

I dont approve of the way she acted

But as long as she is a reliable conservative vote for conservative issues I suspect the voters in her district will keep her there

she won by only 500 votes in 2020 & this is gonna play into the next election for sure. & if they heard dark brandon in his presser about all the jobs coming into her district that she voted AGAINST - might just work against her.

nothing 'bout ol' george staying in the house after how long?

Which is suppose applies to democrat wackos in congress also

well, since there is no comparison to either reps & fetterman in shorts, (who isn't a criminal or a whore)... there really is no point here.

she won by only 500 votes in 2020 & this is gonna play into the next election for sure. & if they heard dark brandon in his presser about all the jobs coming into her district that she voted AGAINST - might just work against her.

nothing 'bout ol' george staying in the house after how long?

well, since there is no comparison to either reps & fetterman in shorts, (who isn't a criminal or a whore)... there really is no point here.
Fetterman is a clown and wart on the Senate’s image of being a serious deliberative body

I am not here to defend shady or lying republicans or democrats

Such as convicted criminals like Alcee Hastings from Florida

Unfortunately our system does allow bad people to fall through the cracks and has since 1789

does he get lost on a stage and needs help to find a way off??

does he shake hands with secret service officers because he doesnt know who they are??

does he mumble incoherently to the point he cant be understood??

yeah youre just triggered and ended up making a fool of yourself,,
Hilarious

According to orange geezsus President Biden is trying to get us into WWII...

You laugh at the man for slipping and falling and then your dumbass does the same thing, talk about karma.
Call it what you like. To claim Tuberville is in any way comparable to Tater is a lame attempt by a weak sister... ;)

Call it what you like. To claim Tuberville is in any way comparable to Tater is a lame attempt by a weak sister... ;)
Now when Ole Joe slips up and falls it is because he is feeble and senile and the right finds it hilarious, now Tuberville slips up and busts his ass and it was just an accident anyone could have. Smfh.

Now when Ole Joe slips up and falls it is because he is feeble and senile and the right finds it hilarious, now Tuberville slips up and busts his ass and it was just an accident anyone could have. Smfh.
Joe has a pattern going. All inclusive.

Tommy Tuberville is a great American. You can tell by the types of people who hate him.

Tommy :salute:

Forum List

Back