Tommy Tuberville Falling Down Plane Stairs Sparks Flood of Mockery

Senator Tommy Tuberville, who has previously criticized President Joe Biden for falling in public view, was mocked online after he fell down a flight of plane stairs himself.

Users on X, formerly Twitter, flooded the social networking site to poke fun at Tuberville, who was seen slipping down a number of steps while getting off an aircraft on Wednesday. Carrying a small luggage in one hand and a duffle bag in the other, the Alabama Republican appeared to lose his footing after three steps and slid the rest of the way down. Airport personnel were seen checking on him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Tommy Tumbleville," Brett Meiselas, the co-founder of the liberal PAC MeidasTouch, captioned the clip.

"Queen Karma paid Tommy Tuberville a visit. Stay as long as you like, ma'am. 🤣," left-wing blogger Brooklyn Dad tweeted.

Others were also quick to point out the irony in Tuberville's fall, reminding people that the senator had previously made fun of Biden for falling down plane stairs.

"You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television," Tuberville told reporters in July.

Hang on Tommy, wwweeeeeeeeeee.

I guess he wasn't done flying.
The addled SOB Biden did it again today. Sorry.

Senator Tommy Tuberville, who has previously criticized President Joe Biden for falling in public view, was mocked online after he fell down a flight of plane stairs himself.

Users on X, formerly Twitter, flooded the social networking site to poke fun at Tuberville, who was seen slipping down a number of steps while getting off an aircraft on Wednesday. Carrying a small luggage in one hand and a duffle bag in the other, the Alabama Republican appeared to lose his footing after three steps and slid the rest of the way down. Airport personnel were seen checking on him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Tommy Tumbleville," Brett Meiselas, the co-founder of the liberal PAC MeidasTouch, captioned the clip.

"Queen Karma paid Tommy Tuberville a visit. Stay as long as you like, ma'am. 🤣," left-wing blogger Brooklyn Dad tweeted.

Others were also quick to point out the irony in Tuberville's fall, reminding people that the senator had previously made fun of Biden for falling down plane stairs.

"You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television," Tuberville told reporters in July.

A pity for America that he didnt break his fucking neck.

This kind of pure BS serves nothing good or kind.
Is just plain mean.
Show ME ANY ONE who has never tripped, fallen, made a misstep.
USED for POLITAL damage, childish.

Joe Biden isn't allowed to use the stairs on Air Force One anymore. They load him through the cargo ramp, just like the potatoes they serve on the plane. LOL!

Tommy Tuberville Falling Down Plane Stairs Sparks Flood of Mockery​

Tuberville has only himself to blame.

His reckless, irresponsible, reprehensible, dangerous, unpatriotic effort to cripple our military has earned Tuberville the contempt of every American.

Forum List

Back