Tommy Tuberville Falling Down Plane Stairs Sparks Flood of Mockery

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Senator Tommy Tuberville, who has previously criticized President Joe Biden for falling in public view, was mocked online after he fell down a flight of plane stairs himself.

Users on X, formerly Twitter, flooded the social networking site to poke fun at Tuberville, who was seen slipping down a number of steps while getting off an aircraft on Wednesday. Carrying a small luggage in one hand and a duffle bag in the other, the Alabama Republican appeared to lose his footing after three steps and slid the rest of the way down. Airport personnel were seen checking on him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Tommy Tumbleville," Brett Meiselas, the co-founder of the liberal PAC MeidasTouch, captioned the clip.

"Queen Karma paid Tommy Tuberville a visit. Stay as long as you like, ma'am. 🤣," left-wing blogger Brooklyn Dad tweeted.

Others were also quick to point out the irony in Tuberville's fall, reminding people that the senator had previously made fun of Biden for falling down plane stairs.

"You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television," Tuberville told reporters in July.

Hang on Tommy, wwweeeeeeeeeee.

I guess he wasn't done flying.

Senator Tommy Tuberville, who has previously criticized President Joe Biden for falling in public view, was mocked online after he fell down a flight of plane stairs himself.

Users on X, formerly Twitter, flooded the social networking site to poke fun at Tuberville, who was seen slipping down a number of steps while getting off an aircraft on Wednesday. Carrying a small luggage in one hand and a duffle bag in the other, the Alabama Republican appeared to lose his footing after three steps and slid the rest of the way down. Airport personnel were seen checking on him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Tommy Tumbleville," Brett Meiselas, the co-founder of the liberal PAC MeidasTouch, captioned the clip.

"Queen Karma paid Tommy Tuberville a visit. Stay as long as you like, ma'am. 🤣," left-wing blogger Brooklyn Dad tweeted.

Others were also quick to point out the irony in Tuberville's fall, reminding people that the senator had previously made fun of Biden for falling down plane stairs.

"You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television," Tuberville told reporters in July.

does he get lost on a stage and needs help to find a way off??

does he shake hands with secret service officers because he doesnt know who they are??

does he mumble incoherently to the point he cant be understood??

yeah youre just triggered and ended up making a fool of yourself,,

does he get lost on a stage and needs help to find a way off??

does he shake hands with secret service officers because he doesnt know who they are??

does he mumble incoherently to the point he cant be understood??

yeah youre just triggered and ended up making a fool of yourself,,
Does he think the stairs off of the plane are a sliding board?

Did he slide feet first or head first?

It used to be people didn't ridicule those who fall. Now it's broadcast and lowlifes use it against the person. More reason why I disrespect the two major parties. The true measure of a man is how he helps the one who has tripped and fallen. Politics means nothing. Nothing. Less than nothing.

Poor Tommy Tubby
Looks like he is losing it

Sen Fetterman is mocking him

1697065435336.jpeg

feet first, good form, safe at second. I see not much wrong there, at least he didnt crumple up and get stuck half way down

How can an incident of a person falling be political? Only to a LESSER. And I include BOTH sides.

Biden not only fell down several times....but he fell up....3 times.

And he wasn't even carrying a bag...which is what caused Tuberville to trip.

Oh it was funny when Biden fell, but now that it is a MAGA, Trumper Humper the humor has gone out the window.
it wasnt funny that biden fell,, it was another of many examples of why he is not physically and mentally qualified to be POTUS,,

but you go ahead and make fun of a guy having an accident,,

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back