Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumors, warns scientist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chemotherapy could allow cancer to spread, and trigger more aggressive tumors, a new study suggests. Researchers in the US studied the impact of drugs on patients with breast cancer and found medication increases the chance of cancer cells migrating to other parts of the body, where they are almost always lethal. Around 55,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in Britain every year and 11,000 will die from their illness.

Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumors, warn scientists
------------------------------------------------------------------

A really good Doctor whose not trained in the indoctrinated thinking/ training will often tell you that Chemo does nothing but kill healthy cells, and damages the healthy tissue creating more damage.

Isn't modern medicine wonderful?

It would appear to be about making money first, second and third. Healing is a distant forth.

They probably have a cure for 15 different types of cancer anyways.

• Banned
They do have cure, but as mentioned above it's money first and it's a multi billion dollar industry. They could let all that good money making go to waste, I mean why keep ppl healthy they would lose billions. Keeping them ill is much better.

No different than the car that can go 300 miles on g.d. water, but gawd forbid allowing that why those stocks in gas and oil would tank and there too billions would be lost in that billion dollar industry called make me money off those stocks LOL

• Banned
Merely doing nothing after a cancer diagnosis, is probably a better solution than chemo.

it makes one wonder if that couldn't be more true.

As it's being said cannabis heals many cancers, so does changing your diet. Cancer is caused by FUNGUS many of them are.

Merely doing nothing after a cancer diagnosis, is probably a better solution than chemo.

As it's being said cannabis heals many cancers, so does changing your diet. Cancer is caused by FUNGUS many of them are.
A number of doctors have had success curing cancer, over the years. Of course, they were blackballed by the establishment.

In the late 80s I worked with a Greek guy who was diagnosed with melanoma. He was in his early 40s. The "doctors" wanted to hit him hard with chemo for many weeks. They said he had less than six months to live. However he had witnessed his father's death from cancer(chemo) and told them to fuck off. Pretty brave stuff back then. He did die of cancer, but nearly ten years later.

I wonder how many have died from chemo rather than cancer.

To be a bit more accurate, the study found that some chemotherapy, while reducing tumor size, also increased the amounts of TMEM complexes, which "can serve as gateways for tumor cells entering the vasculature." The study also found that "a drug called rebastinib can interfere with TMEM activity and help overcome the increased risk of cancer cell dissemination."

I'm not sure where the claim that chemo only destroys "healthy cells" comes from, unless you are including cancer cells in the phrase healthy cells.

This is a link to an abstract of the study, gotten by following links from the OP article: Neoadjuvant chemotherapy induces breast cancer metastasis through a TMEM-mediated mechanism | Science Translational Medicine I don't have the subscription needed to view the actual study, although I'm not sure how much of it I'd understand anyway. :)

A number of doctors have had success curing cancer, over the years. Of course, they were blackballed by the establishment.

In the late 80s I worked with a Greek guy who was diagnosed with melanoma. He was in his early 40s. The "doctors" wanted to hit him hard with chemo for many weeks. They said he had less than six months to live. However he had witnessed his father's death from cancer(chemo) and told them to fuck off. Pretty brave stuff back then. He did die of cancer, but nearly ten years later.

My dad was a thirty year cancer survivor. His first doc was a creep in it for return customers type surgeon caring less about the patient. His second doctor which was obtained 18 months after the first one screwed things up did surgery and told dad 'cut it out and that it'. After surgery grandma Jane put him on a six month cleaning/immune building diet. Thirty years later he would have lived another fifteen or twenty but he got stubborn and went to a doctor that put him on fifteen different meds verses taking the time to rebuild his immune system through the natural. By the time he called me he was bleeding internally and the doctors couldn't stop the bleeding. He asked me to fly out to say goodbye when they told him he had six to ten days more before he fully bled out. On the way back to his house from the hospital (we were supposed to make him comfy while he slowly bled to death) he told me, "Sis, I'm not ready to die I need a way to stop the bleeding. Maybe laser surgery". After getting to their place he asked me to find something. I explained to him that as deteriorated as things had gotten laser surgery wasn't an option but we could try herbs. I had noticed plants on the way to his house that do not grow here in the Midwest and those struck me but I did not understand why until searching into what could be used to stop the bleeding. When I found what would stop the bleeding I learned it was those plants that had struck my attention on the way home. I started calling old friends to see if anyone had some growing at their places. Some friends of friends had the plant. We made teas and the bleeding stopped. He gained another year. Today I believe he could have had possibly even more time if he would have listened and gotten absolutely clean water, quit eating sugary crap and started eating foods that would help his body get what it needed to regenerate cells. Between the meds, tainted water and lack of good sustenance in the food everything was weakened. His skin was so thin anything would make him bleed. His internal organs that had been bleeding were obviously in as bad as shape as his skin. He determined for himself that many of the meds his doctor had told him he would die if he didn't take them were not needed and he weaned himself off of many of them.

The cleansing diet may have adjusted the leucine-isoleucine-valine balance for branched-chain fatty acids. Ideally, slightly more isoleucine? We came across several antihemorrhagics yesterday, but we need to know what plant was used so that we can track the chemistry.

' 10985. Monoxerutin C29H34O17 7-O-(beta-Hydroxyethyl)-rutoside, antihemorrhagic, edema inhibitor.'
(Organic-Chemical Drugs and Their Synonyms)

I can't recall everything she had him do as we were on call 24/7 back in those days. I do remember one thing that was a daily must that she insisted on for him and the was a whole cabbage juiced each day. Asparagus was also allowed for in his diet along with any fruits and veges plus whole eggs and some meat. She lived to be almost a hundred and her book had been passed down through the generations of her family (we just called her grandma Jane because she was like a grandmother to all of us). I wasn't in that state when she passed so I do not know for sure who got her book.

"Some friends of friends had the plant."

What plants?
To stop the bleeding? First we used garden yarrow and then a wild yarrow... I can't recall the proper name offhand. When I think of it I'll put it here. We used it when a neighbors dog jumped up and peeled about three inches of skin on his arm too. It stopped the bleeding immediately. Taken internally for too long though it will damage kidneys and like I said that was thirty years after his initial cancer surgery and he had not and did not take what was needed to regenerate cells, plus he drank the water without cleaning it up and took prescription meds. The nitrate load and farm chemicals in the water did their share of damage to his system too.

My dad was a thirty year cancer survivor. His first doc was a creep in it for return customers type surgeon caring less about the patient. His second doctor which was obtained 18 months after the first one screwed things up did surgery and told dad 'cut it out and that it'. After surgery grandma Jane put him on a six month cleaning/immune building diet. Thirty years later he would have lived another fifteen or twenty but he got stubborn and went to a doctor that put him on fifteen different meds verses taking the time to rebuild his immune system through the natural. By the time he called me he was bleeding internally and the doctors couldn't stop the bleeding. He asked me to fly out to say goodbye when they told him he had six to ten days more before he fully bled out. On the way back to his house from the hospital (we were supposed to make him comfy while he slowly bled to death) he told me, "Sis, I'm not ready to die I need a way to stop the bleeding. Maybe laser surgery". After getting to their place he asked me to find something. I explained to him that as deteriorated as things had gotten laser surgery wasn't an option but we could try herbs. I had noticed plants on the way to his house that do not grow here in the Midwest and those struck me but I did not understand why until searching into what could be used to stop the bleeding. When I found what would stop the bleeding I learned it was those plants that had struck my attention on the way home. I started calling old friends to see if anyone had some growing at their places. Some friends of friends had the plant. We made teas and the bleeding stopped. He gained another year. Today I believe he could have had possibly even more time if he would have listened and gotten absolutely clean water, quit eating sugary crap and started eating foods that would help his body get what it needed to regenerate cells. Between the meds, tainted water and lack of good sustenance in the food everything was weakened. His skin was so thin anything would make him bleed. His internal organs that had been bleeding were obviously in as bad as shape as his skin. He determined for himself that many of the meds his doctor had told him he would die if he didn't take them were not needed and he weaned himself off of many of them.
All of us have witnessed the ravages of cancer and establishment treatment methods. I have lost several loved ones to cancer/chemo, including my sister at the ripe old age of 35.

However one person chemo did not take was my mother inlaw, though the establishment did all it could to kill her. She was diagnosed with colon cancer in her early 60s. Had a section of colon surgically removed. They then said chemo once a week for 52 weeks to "kill the cancer." Of course, this treatment method would have killed the patient in short order and they would have claimed she died of cancer.

After a few treatments, she looked like death warmed over and felt like it. She told them no more, but they insisted. My wife had to tell the oncologist to stop contacting her mom or they would sue the bastard. My mother in law improved and beat cancer all on her own. She lived to the age of 84, before dying of complications from a stroke.

Forum List

Back