Wild and hot tempered.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Wild boyfriend beater believes she is above the law

This woman is so wild, she has to be seen to be believed. I would not trust her with your foot up her ass.

Check her out. She fought cops after she beat her boyfriend.

Her lame ass boyfriend must have been super scared of her since he did not want her grabbed by the cops. What is your assessment about this furious woman?

This woman is so wild, she has to be seen to be believed. I would not trust her with your foot up her ass.

Her lame ass boyfriend must have been super scared of her since he did not want her grabbed by the cops. What is your assessment about this furious woman?

Where do these cops get such a shitty hair cut?

Police are retarded these days.

Commies say it's child abuse to discipline children, but this is the result of lack of discipline in children.

It's blatantly obvious.

You ain't seen shit, brah.

You have never had a knife fly right in front of you as you walk in the door, then look to your left and it's stuck in the wall with

6 more all around. it. Your friend's sister is in the kitchen red-faced and screaming.

..And he comes out from his room cuz we're going to the titty bar, and you ask what's wrong with her.

He goes "Aw man, she's alright, she's just pregnant."

And away we went. :auiqs.jpg:

Apparently that was the last knife in the drawer as I walked in. :abgg2q.jpg:

This woman is so wild, she has to be seen to be believed.

The wild ones usually make the best lays. Careful! I think she may have two concealed weapons in her blouse! Officer, better check that out!

You gotta love how she managed to kick the officer in the face twice breaking his sunglasses with her foot while laying face down handcuffed! That's my girl! :SMILEW~130:

The wild ones usually make the best lays. Careful! I think she may have two concealed weapons in her blouse! Officer, better check that out!

You gotta love how she managed to kick the officer in the face twice breaking his sunglasses with her foot while laying face down handcuffed! That's my girl! :SMILEW~130:
She was resisting arrest and thats fine with you. She resisted arrest, got violent and lived.

White privilege.

She was resisting arrest and thats fine with you. She resisted arrest, got violent and lived.

White privilege.
There are hundreds of thousands of blacks who get arrested who live.

Black privilege.

Say sir, have you ever been arrested and were you violent?

Crazy chick's are fucking machines. That's the trade off I suppose...
My last girlfriend was one. And she had an amazing personality and would fuck me anywhere and anytime. And was outstanding in the sex situation. But she ended up disloyal and so I bailed out on her.

Forum List

Back