Have you been on crutches?

Hannah1984

Rookie
Jul 6, 2017
New York
I love crutches honestly. Since I broke my foot in 2010 I have been on crutches 4 times. My ankle is broken right now. And I'm on.........Crutches again and wearing a Aircast Boot.

Pleas tell me your story about how you got on crutches?

Broke my ankle playing basketball ...it was fun a lot of fringe benefits being on crutches...

Also not I only missed a week of work, I could of took off and got paid for it (short and long term disability)
but I knew they needed me

Broke my ankle playing basketball ...it was fun a lot of fringe benefits being on crutches...

Also not I only missed a week of work, I could of took off and got paid for it (short and long term disability)
but I knew they needed me

Haha, King there!

A drunk driver ran a red light and hit me while I was crossing the road (on foot). I was in a wheel chair first (I made a full recovery).

I was on crutches a couple of times. Both times from a broken ankle.

When I was about 10 years old I was climbing up a big apple tree gathering apples for my grandmother's delicious apple pie and got too close to a beehive. When they swarmed me I jumped.

The other time was when I wiped out in a motocross race.

Crutches suck.

I have never broken anything below the waist, but I sure as heck have sprained some ankle to the point I would have rather broken something instead. Sports, formal and informal. My ankles used to click when I walked I was spraining them so often.

Forum List

Back