Bringing Your HOT Girlfriend Around Your Competitive Brother

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
OMG I wonder if Jason Kelce's wife is asking him this morning what the hell is wrong with him? He's never acted like this before. Is it because he's never been able to watch a game because he's always in the game and he had a few too many shots before the game? Or is he acting up for Taylor? This is the feeling I got when I saw this. If Taylor wasn't there, would his shirt be off? I think Jason has a little crush on Taylor.

1705935317946.png

1705935460610.png

This reminded me of when I was a kid and my cousin brought over his fiancee. She was sooo hot. Suddenly I was acting a fool. Sort of like Jason yesterday.

Like everyone, I was pulling for the Bills and an end to the Kelce-Swift media fascination.

Looks like one more Sunday of this couple and that's it.

Like everyone, I was pulling for the Bills and an end to the Kelce-Swift media fascination.

Looks like one more Sunday of this couple and that's it.
Like everyone? I think most people are into Swiftmania. We are loving it. The NFL is loving it. Viewership is up. New fans to replace the old ones who let politics seep into every aspect of their lives. Snowflakes. When Travis catches a ball we all want to see them pan in to see what Taylor is doing.

But if Travis and Taylor break up, those new fans will become fanatics.

1705939470316.png

Like everyone? I think most people are into Swiftmania. We are loving it. The NFL is loving it. Viewership is up. New fans to replace the old ones who let politics seep into every aspect of their lives. Snowflakes. When Travis catches a ball we all want to see them pan in to see what Taylor is doing.

View attachment 891650
Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

OMG I wonder if Jason Kelce's wife is asking him this morning what the hell is wrong with him? He's never acted like this before. Is it because he's never been able to watch a game because he's always in the game and he had a few too many shots before the game? Or is he acting up for Taylor? This is the feeling I got when I saw this. If Taylor wasn't there, would his shirt be off? I think Jason has a little crush on Taylor.

View attachment 891632

View attachment 891633
This reminded me of when I was a kid and my cousin brought over his fiancee. She was sooo hot. Suddenly I was acting a fool. Sort of like Jason yesterday.
Taylor Swift is borderline ugly

She can attract foolish men but she cant sustain their interest for very long

I couldnt date a women that has no ass,, just cant do it,,
Women use beauty to attract men

In Swift’s case its her glamorous pop star image rather than smashing good looks

But the problem is the same

She’s missing something as a woman that keeps men coming back for more

View attachment 891650
1. NFL viewership has been on a steady increase for years, there’s no correlation

2. 99% of actual dedicated NFL fans don’t care about pop side shows, but definitely are annoyed by girlfriends or wives of players who are loud, run their mouths, or just take away from the game/players themselves. (Examples: Brittany Mahommes, Ayesha Curry, etc)

Why are you trying to TMZ this? It’s a completely baseless, false narrative

Women use beauty to attract men

In Swift’s case its her glamorous pop star image rather than smashing good looks

But the problem is the same

She’s missing something as a woman that keeps men coming back for more
yeah an ass,,,

now I wouldnt call her ugly,, but she is far from a knockout,,

and to date I havent listen to more than a minute of her music,,

like everyone??
I dont know a single person that thought that,,

Dolphins-Chiefs playoff game on Peacock sets streaming record with average of 23 million viewers​

Sorry but I'm going to base my opinion on this number not your unscientific number of "not a single person you know". LOL

She even wrote a song about you. So the players gonna play play play play play and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.

Guess which one you are?

Dolphins-Chiefs playoff game on Peacock sets streaming record with average of 23 million viewers​

Sorry but I'm going to base my opinion on this number not your unscientific number of "not a single person you know". LOL

She even wrote a song about you. So the players gonna play play play play play and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.

Guess which one you are?
so you base your opinions on what you read on the internet,,

I based my on personal experience and people I know that I talked to,,

have a nice day,,

so you base your opinions on what you read on the internet,,

I based my on personal experience and people I know that I talked to,,

have a nice day,,
What an idiot. Do you think those numbers are "fake news"?

You base your opinion that all the cons you know who are assholes like you and hate everything WOKE like you? Sorry but America is much bigger than that. We have Swifties. And they spend money. You're just an old fart who's squirrling his retirement dollars away. Swifties spend money at the games or bars around town. Just hoping to get a glimpse.

What an idiot. Do you think those numbers are "fake news"?

You base your opinion that all the cons you know who are assholes like you and hate everything WOKE like you? Sorry but America is much bigger than that. We have Swifties. And they spend money. You're just an old fart who's squirrling his retirement dollars away. Swifties spend money at the games or bars around town. Just hoping to get a glimpse.
I dont know any of those people,,

I dont know any of those people,,
Well I don't know anyone who went to the Lion's game yesterday either

Buccaneers vs. Lions ticket prices hit $17,000 as demand surged for 2024 NFL playoff game​

I guess I'm not rich. And you aren't a young person who likes Taylor Swift.

Well I don't know anyone who went to the Lion's game yesterday either

Buccaneers vs. Lions ticket prices hit $17,000 as demand surged for 2024 NFL playoff game​

I guess I'm not rich. And you aren't a young person who likes Taylor Swift.
I dont know what that has to do with anything I said??

Forum List

Back