Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

You didn't prove anything. All you did was make the same tired accusation. And i don't have time to point out all the daily edited shite your GE/NBC douches offer up on a daily basis. Breitbart didn't do anything that isn't being done by every other Media Outlet in this country. You just singled him out for obvious reasons. It is what it is.

As he repeats the same lie for the third time...

Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true

Did Breitbart teach you that?

:lol: Go watch and enjoy those completely unbiased & unedited videos over at your GE/NBC. You're a very disingenuous person. You really do need to work on that. It's too obvious now.
And he's supposed to be a Government employee....to boot.

Nice the taxpayers that pay his salary are getting thie money's worth with him being here on a MessageBoard all friggin' day.:eusa_whistle:

March 6th.

I can do this all month.

What was it? Surely he didn't keep it only to himself. Something so juicy he would have had some backups in place in case something suspicious happened... like, I dunno, him getting offed to keep him quiet.

As he repeats the same lie for the third time...

Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true

Did Breitbart teach you that?

:lol: Go watch and enjoy those completely unbiased & unedited videos over at your GE/NBC. You're a very disingenuous person. You really do need to work on that. It's too obvious now.
And he's supposed to be a Government employee....to boot.

Nice the taxpayers that pay his salary are getting thie money's worth with him being here on a MessageBoard all friggin' day.:eusa_whistle:

Retired folks get to go on the interweb as often as they want
It's in the handbook

It's 2:39 in the afternoon on a Tuesday

What is your excuse for being here?

Last edited:
:lol: Go watch and enjoy those completely unbiased & unedited videos over at your ge/nbc. You're a very disingenuous person. You really do need to work on that. It's too obvious now.
and he's supposed to be a government employee....to boot.

nice the taxpayers that pay his salary are getting thie money's worth with him being here on a messageboard all friggin' day.:eusa_whistle:

retired folks get to go on the interweb as often as they want
it's in the handbook

it's 2:39 in the afternoon on a tuesday

what is your excuse for being here?
noyfb.

and he's supposed to be a government employee....to boot.

nice the taxpayers that pay his salary are getting thie money's worth with him being here on a messageboard all friggin' day.:eusa_whistle:

it's in the handbook

noyfb.

Logging On at work aren't you?

Stealing from your employer....just what I thought

The snippet that was used gives the viewer the impression that she is still an active racist.

So the speech was not altered in any way, save for length - EXACTLY as Stewart, Olbermann, Maddow, Matthews, et al do EVERY NIGHT.

Correct?

The ONLY difference is that the technique was used on a party member and part of the Obama inner circle, correct?

It was edited from her full speech as a means of attacking the organization and justify Andy's attack against them.

So then, you demand that Jon Stewart play EVERY SECOND of any speech on his show, the source of virtually all news for leftists? No one line snippits like he plays every fucking night?

Or are you just a hypocrite with one set of rules for the party and a vastly different set for the infidels?

Is that clear enough or do you need further clarification?

It clear enough that there is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

it's in the handbook

noyfb.

Logging On at work aren't you?

Stealing from your employer....just what I thought
I am NOT at work asswipe. True story.
icon14.gif

Well you're not known for your thinking I imagine.

Adam Brandon, a spokesman for the conservative non-profit organization FreedomWorks, which is one of several groups involved in organizing Tea Party protests, says the group gives Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to its top leadership members. A shortened guide called Rules for Patriots is distributed to its entire network. In a January 2012 story that appeared in The Wall Street Journal, citing the organization's tactic of sending activists to town-hall meetings, Brandon explained, "his tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective." Former Republican House Majority Leader Dick Armey also gives copies of Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals to Tea Party leaders

Where as Pol Pots legacy is the murder of millions.....

And the battle tactics of Ghengis Khan are taught at Westpoint. I guess that means that someone praising scorched earth genocide is justified, right?

Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

March 6th...

Crickets....:cuckoo:

PaulBot's credibility is fading to nothing....

The man passed away for God's sake. He made that statement assuming he would still be alive you silly dipshit. Give it some more time. I'm sure Andrew Breitbart was being honest about having info on the Dear Leader's Marxist Terrorist ties. Give it some more time. SHEESH!

You wingnuts crack me up! :lol:

The man has passed. So give it more time. I'm sure Andrew Breitbart was being honest about the info. he has on Obama's Marxist Terrorist ties. Stay tuned.

Oh, we will stay tuned. I want to see it, I really do.

So I'll be waiting.

Forum List

Back