Harvard professor Dershowitz says Media Matters has crossed line 'into anti-semitism'

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Harvard University professor Alan Dershowitz alleged Friday that Media Matters has "crossed the line into anti-semitism" by tolerating an employee who uses charged language to criticize supporters of Israel.
Dershowitz, a liberal Democrat who is a staunch supporter of Israel, first started speaking out against the liberal media watchdog group last month. He went further in an interview on Fox News, saying Friday that Media Matters has crossed the line into "bigotry."

The professor directed his complaints at one staffer in particular, M.J. Rosenberg, for downplaying the Iranian nuclear threat and repeatedly employing the term "Israel firster" -- an epithet that implies somebody's loyalties are to Israel before America.

Read more: Harvard Professor Dershowitz Says Media Matters Has Crossed Line 'into Anti-semitism' | Fox News

I used to like Alan Dershowitz but I'm not so sure since Finkelstein raised some allegations about a book of his.

I used to like Alan Dershowitz but I'm not so sure since Finkelstein raised some allegations about a book of his.

Why don't you investigate for yourself instead of having your opinions provided to you? Are you not capable of thinking for yourself or are you afraid of going off the group think reservation and learning to form your own opinions?

Why don't you investigate for yourself instead of having your opinions provided to you? Are you not capable of thinking for yourself or are you afraid of going off the group think reservation and learning to form your own opinions?

how kind of you to instruct him how to form his own opinions. :lol:

He clearly needs the help.

On the bright side, I explain how to think, not what to think.

Harvard University professor Alan Dershowitz alleged Friday that Media Matters has "crossed the line into anti-semitism" by tolerating an employee who uses charged language to criticize supporters of Israel.
Dershowitz, a liberal Democrat who is a staunch supporter of Israel, first started speaking out against the liberal media watchdog group last month. He went further in an interview on Fox News, saying Friday that Media Matters has crossed the line into "bigotry."

The professor directed his complaints at one staffer in particular, M.J. Rosenberg, for downplaying the Iranian nuclear threat and repeatedly employing the term "Israel firster" -- an epithet that implies somebody's loyalties are to Israel before America.

Read more: Harvard Professor Dershowitz Says Media Matters Has Crossed Line 'into Anti-semitism' | Fox News

Dershowitz is a noramlly a strong supporter of Israel, but he will still vote for Obama so his support only goes so far.

He clearly needs the help.

On the bright side, I explain how to think, not what to think.

i guess it's true; those who can't, teach

Dershowitz is a noramlly a strong supporter of Israel, but he will still vote for Obama so his support only goes so far.

and that my good friend puzzles the hell out of me.

clearly he cannot, cause he said "he's not so sure based on allegationswhy didn't he check those "allegations" out? doyathink?

clearly he cannot, cause he said "he's not so sure based on allegationswhy didn't he check those "allegations" out? doyathink?

perhaps he doesn't give a rat's ass?

alan dershowitz only cares about anti semitism until the check clears.

ask claus von bulow :lol:

Israel firster is not an epithet.

**** and Yid are. Not Israel firster.

I thought you had critical thinking skillz Caliphony? :doubt: :lol: Dr. Finkelstein made short work of dismantling Alan's book

Ruh roh :eek: I just took a "risk" didn't I? :razz:

Last edited:

What's anti-Semitic about calling someone an "Israel-firster"? Isn't Dershowitz just using another version of the "race card"? It's not like they're the 51st state or something.

Last edited:
Dershowitz might as well be a Repub. Rosenberg sounds like an American to me, as opposed to the hyphenated American who started this thread. :eusa_whistle:

The Torah Says: JEWS ARE CHOSEN OVER THE REST OF MANKIND.

We are defending ourselves from the racism of the torah.

The Torah is anti-humanity. Proud to be anti-semitic.

Yeah.....they reeeeaaaally seem to be.....

.....seeing-as-how Dershowitz is (merely) a male-version o' Gloria Allred; starving for whatever publicity is available.​

Forum List

Back