Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

Today's the sixth. Did Mr. Smear die without telling the location of the "secret tapes" or no one can find a VHS?

Because Huggy has no life.

:lol: I know, but i am interested in hearing why he's waiting? It should be fun.

Just stating the obvious. ;)

It'll be fun to read the answer...and when it comes out? Even more fun to see the reaction as Obama is exposed for who and what he is, and why he is waging a war against the American people.

Huggy wont care either way. He's a spineless jellyfish. He doesn't stand for anything. He's only capable of making repeated mindless attempts at humor. He really does think he's a comedien. It's actually kind of pathetic. He still doesn't realize the joke's on him. :)

Are you beginning to doubt your own OP?

Strange.........

No. But why are you waiting? Interested in hearing your reasons.

I would just hate to see the newly crowned King of Kunspiracy dissapointed. :lol:

Hey! Is it too late to add Rush to a dead pool list for 2012? The PigMan must be close to a coronary..

Oh, that's the reason you're waiting? Yup, you're a silly dipshit. I had it right. :lol:

Just ran across this...I guess they feel this isn't as important as seeing a Republican Presidential candidates 20 year old divorce records...
what don't they want YOU TO SEE????

SNIP:
Sources inform Breitbart.com today that Pam Dickler, director of the 1998 production of The Love Song of Saul Alinsky in Chicago that included a panel discussion featuring then-State Sen. Barack Obama, has a video tape of the play.
And she won’t release it.

“There is only one archive tape of the play and I have it,” Dickler informed our source. “It is not in Chicago.”

Dickler told our source that she doesn’t believe she’s ever watched the tape, and she doesn’t know if it “can be viewed.” But she added: “No one is going to see the tape.”

She said she felt “very protective over it … due to all of the interest from conservatives recently.” She also told our source that the poster for the play was never supposed to be distributed.

the rest with comments.
Obama Ally Won't Release Alinsky Tape

Just ran across this...I guess they feel this isn't as important as seeing a Republican Presidential candidates 20 year old divorce records...

SNIP:
Sources inform Breitbart.com today that Pam Dickler, director of the 1998 production of The Love Song of Saul Alinsky in Chicago that included a panel discussion featuring then-State Sen. Barack Obama, has a video tape of the play.

“There is only one archive tape of the play and I have it,” Dickler informed our source. “It is not in Chicago.”

Dickler told our source that she doesn’t believe she’s ever watched the tape, and she doesn’t know if it “can be viewed.” But she added: “No one is going to see the tape.”

She said she felt “very protective over it … due to all of the interest from conservatives recently.” She also told our source that the poster for the play was never supposed to be distributed.

the rest with comments.

It will be released...and when no one is looking...

Watch the bandwidth get clogged on the internet when it does.

SNIP:

the rest with comments.

It will be released...and when no one is looking...

Watch the bandwidth get clogged on the internet when it does.

Yup.

Yes he did. He busted your Weinerman ddn't he?

No he didn't. He had a reputation for being a liar and a hothead. Actually Lipo-pauli, I'm close to Ron Pauls district. Wagging Weiner is from NY or something isn't he?

Really, Democrats say he had a bad reputation? No way? Can't be? What else would Democrats say? They lie. Simple as that.

Everybody who opposes your point of view is a Democrat aren't they?

The snippet that was used gives the viewer the impression that she is still an active racist.

So the speech was not altered in any way, save for length - EXACTLY as Stewart, Olbermann, Maddow, Matthews, et al do EVERY NIGHT.

Correct?

The ONLY difference is that the technique was used on a party member and part of the Obama inner circle, correct?

It was edited from her full speech as a means of attacking the organization and justify Andy's attack against them.

So then, you demand that Jon Stewart play EVERY SECOND of any speech on his show, the source of virtually all news for leftists? No one line snippits like he plays every fucking night?

Or are you just a hypocrite with one set of rules for the party and a vastly different set for the infidels?

Is that clear enough or do you need further clarification?

It clear enough that there is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

It's not the edited clip that made him a liar. It's this from his website:

"We are in possession of a video from in which Shirley Sherrod, USDA Georgia Director of Rural Development, speaks at the NAACP Freedom Fund dinner in Georgia. In her meandering speech to what appears to be an all-black audience, this federally appointed executive bureaucrat lays out in stark detail, that her federal duties are managed through the prism of race and class distinctions.

In the first video, Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer. She describes how she is torn over how much she will choose to help him. And, she admits that she doesn't do everything she can for him, because he is white. Eventually, her basic humanity informs that this white man is poor and needs help. But she decides that he should get help from "one of his own kind". She refers him to a white lawyer.

Sherrod's racist tale is received by the NAACP audience with nodding approval and murmurs of recognition and agreement. Hardly the behavior of the group now holding itself up as the supreme judge of another groups' racial tolerance."

He was an unrepentant liar. His ojective was to destroy and discredit the NAACP by Hook or Crook

Forum List

Back