Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

It's good to FINALLY see some shit on this man's background..

And the more I see the more I can't believe you people voted this radical loser on us.

WTF are you babbling about now, Stephanie? I don't see Briebart's company postumously posting this alleged damning evidence. Face it Steph, you've been played for a neocon/teabagger/libertarian/oather/threeper SUCKER....AGAIN!

Hannity said there are more tapes to be released. Sheriff Apaio's lead investigator into Obama's forged birth certificate, Michael Zullo, stated on a radio show that the information on one of the tapes will coincide with their eligibility investigation findings. It's not over yet.

I can't wait for the Boom. Hopefully this and the coming videos will destroy Obama for good. Then Hannity and the rest of the good guys can get on with ridding us of Left once and for all.
I'm sure Trump has some great stuff he'll share with us in Sept/Oct. He hates Obby and the Left. Go Trump!

Last edited:
Hannity said there are more tapes to be released.

After Hannity promised the REAL story, huh? Hannity now joins Geraldo for credibility, REPLACE on Fox.

And the more I see the more I can't believe you people voted this radical loser on us.

WTF are you babbling about now, Stephanie? I don't see Briebart's company postumously posting this alleged damning evidence. Face it Steph, you've been played for a neocon/teabagger/libertarian/oather/threeper SUCKER....AGAIN!

Hannity said there are more tapes to be released. Sheriff Apaio's lead investigator into Obama's forged birth certificate, Michael Zullo, stated on a radio show that the information on one of the tapes will coincide with their eligibility investigation findings. It's not over yet.

No, you are right....they want to wring more money out of the suckers.

God.....this is getTing embarrassing for the Republicans

Is this really the best you got?

The man passed away for God's sake. He made that statement assuming he would still be alive you silly dipshit. Give it some more time. I'm sure Andrew Breitbart was being honest about having info on the Dear Leader's Marxist Terrorist ties. Give it some more time. SHEESH!

:lol::lol::lol:

Because he had such a good reputation for being honest.:cuckoo:

Yes he did. He busted your Weinerman ddn't he?

THAT was his BIG achievement!??!! :lol::badgrin:

Edited for effect? You mean he cut selected words from the middle of the tape? Spliced together non-contiguous segments? Is that your claim?

Or are you just bullshitting like a good demagogue, knowing full well that the segment was just that, a snippet of speech that was unaltered in any way?

The snippet that was used gives the viewer the impression that she is still an active racist. It was edited from her full speech as a means of attacking the organization and justify Andy's attack against them. Is that clear enough or do you need further clarification?

Andrew Breitbart did not lie. Everything the woman stated was accurately reported. He did nothing different than all other Media Outlets do. Andrew Breitbart did not invent editing techniques. It's done exactly the same way by countless Liberal Media Outlets. The man did not lie about anything.

you need to get your head out of Ron Paul's wrinkled ass and do some honest research/thinking for yourself.

The white farming couple that were the alleged victims of Sherrod's "racism" have publically stated that not only did Sherrod NEVER give them the impression of bigotry, but she HELPED THEM WHEN THE FEDERAL/LOCAL GOV'T DID NOT.

Stop acting stupid and look it up yourself, as I tire of doing the homework for willfully ignorant libertarian parrots.

Hannity blows more smoke up his own ass and YOU are there just inhaling it gladly.

Sheriff Apaio doesn't have SHIT except a lot of claims and Zullo just parrots the party line.

BUT NONE OF THESE RIGHT WING ASSHOLES HAS ANY CREDIBLE EVIDENCE OTHER THAN THE SOS.

Grow up and stop being their lackey, will ya please?

I can't wait for the Boom. Hopefully this and the coming videos will destroy Obama for good. Then Hannity and the rest of the good guys can get on with ridding us of Left once and for all.
I'm sure Trump has some great stuff he'll share with us in Sept/Oct. He hates Obby and the Left. Go Trump!

Man, I love sarcasm! Sad thing is, there are people out there who actually think you're serious! :lol:

God damn, I can't keep up with this thread! Seems like it was yesterday I last posted, but that was the 7th... it's now the 10th!

Forum List

Back