Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

March 6th...

Crickets....:cuckoo:

PaulBot's credibility is fading to nothing....

The man passed away for God's sake. He made that statement assuming he would still be alive you silly dipshit. Give it some more time. I'm sure Andrew Breitbart was being honest about having info on the Dear Leader's Marxist Terrorist ties. Give it some more time. SHEESH!

:lol::lol::lol:

Because he had such a good reputation for being honest.:cuckoo:

March 6th...

Crickets....:cuckoo:

PaulBot's credibility is fading to nothing....

The man passed away for God's sake. He made that statement assuming he would still be alive you silly dipshit. Give it some more time. I'm sure Andrew Breitbart was being honest about having info on the Dear Leader's Marxist Terrorist ties. Give it some more time. SHEESH!

Yes he did. He busted your Weinerman ddn't he?

So the article demonstrates that Obama is a Communist, a legitimate and for real Marxist.

We all knew this already - and you praise him because of this.

The horrors. What a snob, attending a play about a man who helped organize poor black people and help them fight against the oppression of the established Jim Crow laws.

what kind of dumb shits will buy into this final hype from the master of bullshit, Andrew Brietbart (RIP).

Never once said Andy altered any thing. Not cut for length, edited for effect, to make it sound as if she was saying something she wasn't.

Edited for effect? You mean he cut selected words from the middle of the tape? Spliced together non-contiguous segments? Is that your claim?

Or are you just bullshitting like a good demagogue, knowing full well that the segment was just that, a snippet of speech that was unaltered in any way?

No he didn't. He had a reputation for being a liar and a hothead. Actually Lipo-pauli, I'm close to Ron Pauls district. Wagging Weiner is from NY or something isn't he?

The horrors. What a snob, attending a play about a man who helped organize poor black people and help them fight against the oppression of the established Jim Crow laws.

Oh, that's what Saul Alinsky was?

Damn, here I thought he was a Marxist revolutionary - you know, seeing that he called himself one...

what kind of dumb shits will buy into this final hype from the master of bullshit, Andrew Brietbart (RIP).

Not those like you that see Pol Pot as just a helping hand for the downtrodden....

books

No he didn't. He had a reputation for being a liar and a hothead. Actually Lipo-pauli, I'm close to Ron Pauls district. Wagging Weiner is from NY or something isn't he?

Really, Democrats say he had a bad reputation? No way? Can't be? What else would Democrats say? They lie. Simple as that.

Busting??? one pervert is hardly any great claim to fame. Big whoop! The guy resigned. I once got a child molester/pot grower's property all confiscated and dude was sent to prison for a very long time. Breitbart was just a friggin tattletale. I REALLY know how to ruin someone..he wasn't even an amature.

Busting??? one pervert is hardly any great claim to fame. Big whoop! The guy resigned. I once got a child molester/pot grower's property all confiscated and dude was sent to prison for a very long time. Breitbart was just a friggin tattletale. I REALLY know how to ruin someone..he wasn't even an amature.

No one said it was a 'claim to fame.' It was a response to an Obama-Bot who claimed he always lied. I merely pointed out that the Weinerman was the liar.

Never once said Andy altered any thing. Not cut for length, edited for effect, to make it sound as if she was saying something she wasn't.

Edited for effect? You mean he cut selected words from the middle of the tape? Spliced together non-contiguous segments? Is that your claim?

Or are you just bullshitting like a good demagogue, knowing full well that the segment was just that, a snippet of speech that was unaltered in any way?

The snippet that was used gives the viewer the impression that she is still an active racist. It was edited from her full speech as a means of attacking the organization and justify Andy's attack against them. Is that clear enough or do you need further clarification?

The snippet that was used gives the viewer the impression that she is still an active racist. It was edited from her full speech as a means of attacking the organization and justify Andy's attack against them. Is that clear enough or do you need further clarification?

Andrew Breitbart did not lie. Everything the woman stated was accurately reported. He did nothing different than all other Media Outlets do. Andrew Breitbart did not invent editing techniques. It's done exactly the same way by countless Liberal Media Outlets. The man did not lie about anything.

Andrew Breitbart did not lie. Everything the woman stated was accurately reported. He did nothing different than all other Media Outlets do. Andrew Breitbart did not invent editing techniques. It's done exactly the same way by countless Liberal Media Outlets. The man did not lie about anything.

Give us an example

Oh, that's what Saul Alinsky was?

Damn, here I thought he was a Marxist revolutionary - you know, seeing that he called himself one...

Not those like you that see Pol Pot as just a helping hand for the downtrodden....

books

Well you're not known for your thinking I imagine.

Adam Brandon, a spokesman for the conservative non-profit organization FreedomWorks, which is one of several groups involved in organizing Tea Party protests, says the group gives Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to its top leadership members. A shortened guide called Rules for Patriots is distributed to its entire network. In a January 2012 story that appeared in The Wall Street Journal, citing the organization's tactic of sending activists to town-hall meetings, Brandon explained, "his tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective." Former Republican House Majority Leader Dick Armey also gives copies of Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals to Tea Party leaders

Where as Pol Pots legacy is the murder of millions.....

Give us an example

Everytime you watch the alphabet Networks' Nightly News, you're watching edited video. And that's true of every other Media Outlet as well. Everything you see is edited. The Liberal Press invented the process. And now they're just bitchin because others are using it too. Andrew Breitbart did not lie about anything. That's all just sour grapes from the usual suspects.

Give us an example

Everytime you watch the alphabet Networks' Nightly News, you're watching edited video. And that's true of every other Media Outlet as well. Everything you see is edited. The Liberal Press invented the process. And now they're just bitchin because others are using it too. Andrew Breitbart did not lie about anything. That's all just sour grapes from the usual suspects.

Then it should be easy to find an example

Shirley Sharrod said she didn't want to help someone who was white, but changed her mind and ended up helping him and was glad she did

Breitbart reported that Shirley Sherrod refuses to help white people

Show me where the liberal media has done something like that...it should be easy

Give us an example

Shirley Sharrod said she didn't want to help someone who was white, but changed her mind and ended up helping him and was glad she did

Show me where the liberal media has done something like that...it should be easy

The examples are there for you to see on a daily basis. Everything you see is edited. Nothing is presented in Media without being edited. And you being a GE/NBC sycophant should know that more than anyone. Do you really believe you're being fed non-edited media material all the time? Man, that just seems incredibly naive. Breitbart has been singled out for obvious reasons. He wasn't a Liberal Media hack, and that made him an enemy to many. It really is that simple.

The examples are there for you to see on a daily basis. Everything you see is edited. Nothing is presented in Media without being edited. And you being a GE/NBC sycophant should know that more than anyone. Do you really believe you're being fed non-edited media material all the time? Man, that just seems incredibly naive. Breitbart has been singled out for obvious reasons. He wasn't a Liberal Media hack, and that made him an enemy to many. It really is that simple.

You are just repeating your previous post like this old poster Libocaplpse used to do

I provided an example where Breitbart intentionally reshaped a quote.

You should have no problem providing me an example of mainstream media doing it or admitting you are wrong

Last edited:

You are just repeating your previous post like this old poster Libocaplpse used to do

You should have no problem providing me an example of mainstream media doing it or admitting you are wrong

You didn't prove anything. All you did was make the same tired accusation. And i don't have time to point out all the daily edited shite your GE/NBC douches offer up on a daily basis. Breitbart didn't do anything that isn't being done by every other Media Outlet in this country. You just singled him out for obvious reasons. It is what it is.

You didn't prove anything. All you did was make the same tired accusation. And i don't have time to point out all the daily edited shite your GE/NBC douches offer up on a daily basis. Breitbart didn't do anything that isn't being done by every other Media Outlet in this country. You just singled him out for obvious reasons. It is what it is.

As he repeats the same lie for the third time...

Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true

Did Breitbart teach you that?

As he repeats the same lie for the third time...

Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true

Did Breitbart teach you that?

:lol: Go watch and enjoy those completely unbiased & unedited videos over at your GE/NBC. You're a very disingenuous person. You really do need to work on that. It's too obvious now.

Forum List

Back