Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

Rumor has it Rachel Madow is masturbating every hour on the hour since he died and Chris and Ed gave each other a hand job over it.

I wonder what Obby's doing to celebrate.

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Okay, so the guy was murdered?

Where's the damning video?

Was that murdered too?

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Was that murdered too?

It's starting to look like typical Breitbart bullshit.

Was that murdered too?

It's starting to look like typical Breitbart bullshit.

Even in death, Breitbart is able to treat the right like a bunch of suckers

The man has passed. So give it more time. I'm sure Andrew Breitbart was being honest about the info. he has on Obama's Marxist Terrorist ties. Stay tuned.

Whatever Breitbart had can't compare with obama lying about giving Bin Ladin a burial at sea and instead keeping him at an undisclosed location which is disclosed as Bethesda Maryland.

Rumor has it Rachel Madow is masturbating every hour on the hour since he died and Chris and Ed gave each other a hand job over it.

I wonder what Obby's doing to celebrate.

So pathetic.

It's all they've got right now. It's actually kind of interesting watching them flailing around as they swirl farther and farther down the drain.

Whatever Breitbart had can't compare with obama lying about giving Bin Ladin a burial at sea and instead keeping him at an undisclosed location which is disclosed as Bethesda Maryland.

Breitbart loved guys like you

Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

March 6th...

Crickets....:cuckoo:

PaulBot's credibility is fading to nothing....

The man passed away for God's sake. He made that statement assuming he would still be alive you silly dipshit. Give it some more time. I'm sure Andrew Breitbart was being honest about having info on the Dear Leader's Marxist Terrorist ties. Give it some more time. SHEESH!

So the right wing nutjob faction's conspiracy is that Obama knocked off Breitbart for something he knew, right? I wonder what Davy Jones knew... :eek:

He knew the words to "Pleasant Valley Sunday", a blanket condemnation of suburbia. For that he had to die.

The clips on his web site were edited.

As are all the clips the leftist media use - we've established this.

I sure as hell didn't see any added Text to the first 20 seconds of the entire speech by the woman. So I guess if you ignore the first 20 seconds of text on the clip yeah sure it's just edited for time allowed, not trying to push an agenda against the woman......:cuckoo:

So not a single word by Sharrod was altered then? Breitbart simply cut the clip for length?

Never once said Andy altered any thing. Not cut for length, edited for effect, to make it sound as if she was saying something she wasn't.

Forum List

Back