Breaking! Trump Accuses UK of Helping Obama Admin Spy on His Campaign

P.S. Fuck their old bag of a queen and that cartoon-character-looking Prince Charles, they're an inbreeding genetic abomination that serves no useful purpose on this planet - other than the royal inbreds' diet of muslim semen.
Nope. She's lovely and perfect in every way!! Steele was an Intel whore (mercenary) so is no more representative of the Brits than any other quisling. On this you are wrong; the other 99.999% of the time you seem pretty much on the mark.

One year ago today.

Greg

I believe it because the British so-called "allies" are happy to do anything to fuck over the USA. Nothing surprises me when it comes to British subversion of America. If you read the BBCocksucker or Guardiabomination, you'll find that the British are the most American-hating, dehumanizing psychopaths on earth, who guzzle more muslim semen than an Afghani rentboy. I will NEVER forgive the British drunken inbreds for the way their BBCocksucker/Guardiabomination were cheering and jacking off over 9/11 on 9/12/01-9/13/01. England is NO FRIEND of America, that's for sure. Check their archives if you don't believe me.

I'm one of those Americans that's riddled with Irish immigrant ancestors and we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force. The UK empire-losing, self-pitying, Islamic human condom has always been an exercise in hatred of Americans.
Roosevelt should have let the Germans conquer them. The British have been butthurt since the revolutionary war.

Absolutely! We should have focused all our WWII forces on Japan (who actually attacked us) instead of getting involved in Europe's family squabbles which really aren't our problem. That Ingrate Coward Continent has been such a parasite on America ever since, I've never seen two groups of American-hating sons of bitches who DESERVE each other more than Eurotrash and muslim filth. I hope in the coming conflagrations, they kill as many of each other as possible.

I'm glad we kept Western Europe out of the hands of the treacherous Ruskies bastards.

As our best ally I would expect nothing less. There was a time when Republicans viewed Russia as a greater threat than the Democrats.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.

Putins smiles at Democrats making Russia's interference more than what it was: A few facebook ads for Trump...and a Kremlin Dossier for the DNC.

Democrats made Putin's wildest dreams come true with their Mueller bullshit.

I'm glad we kept Western Europe out of the hands of the treacherous Ruskies bastards.

Given the way The Brits are rolling over for Macron and his globalist EU Klan perhaps it might have been better had Hitler won. The UK ceased to be a sovereign nation when it got conned into the EU. Even Churchill couldn't save it now.

Trump has been at war with our allies and in bed with our enemies since day 1

No....Trump had been at war with YOUR allies and in bed with YOUR enemies since day one.

Jo

We are NOT talking about day 1 you fool, we are talking about what they did to Trump LONG before he was elected President! Wake up and smell the coffee!

What, are you telling everyone it is OK to circumvent OUR CIVIL rights, by using foreign powers to spy on someone?

Go ahead, tell everyone this is just fine and dandy. I DARE YOU!

As our best ally I would expect nothing less. There was a time when Republicans viewed Russia as a greater threat than the Democrats.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
Yeah

Putin loves the toughest sanctions in decades and Trump going after his oil pipeline to Germany.

Putin hated a flexible POTUS giving him 20% of America's Uranium and 20% of the Ukraine.

You run with that, Skippy.

I love you uranium moroonies.

The USA purchased 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned nuclear warheads from Russia over a 20 year period beginning in 93 I think. They purchased the mining rights to a small number of Uranium mines in the US from a Canadian company as part of a much larger deal. I don't think they could find a buyer for those mines. The US mines they control produce less than 5% of the Uranium we use in a year. The US has very few reserves of uranium. Lucky for us our good friends down under have tons and tons of the stuff as well as our neighbors to the North.
It was important enough to Putin to funnel $45Million into Hillary's piggy bank.

Yeah you go with that. All while yelling you are offended by this or that. Wanting to kneel during the national anthem. Do away with the electoral college. Let's not forget the clowns running for president with reparations, college debt forgiveness, Medicare for all, everyone belonging to a union and all the rest without even a hint of how to pay for it. The Dems playing cheerleader for a fellow that signed a nuclear deal without even allowing congress to look at it. Allowed those in his administration to sell guns to drug cartels. I could go on but why bother your not interested.

Okay I will. Self-righteous SJWer's exist on both sides. What disturbs me more is how some of the performers destroy the Anthem when they sing it. What doesn't bother me is when players respectfully kneel during it in protest. I support an Amendment to directly elect the President as a Nation. My family lost lots of value in 1865. Do we get reparations? I think most of the lower level classes can be done cheaply on-line. Free? Haha not a chance. Somebody will pay. Never belonged to a union. Iran is still not producing enriched uranium. The AZ branch of the ATF didn't ask for permission when they began surveillance on suspected straw buyers. The AZ gun laws are so lax that the DA's wouldn't bring charges in most cases.
Yeah as expected make all kinds of excuses for the crazy left. Iran was trading with North Korea do you think that N.K. was selling Iran their trash? My family has only been here three generations. No slaves why should I pay? In case you did not notice the title is president of the United States not president of New York and California.
Just because you never belonged to a union what? Crazy Bernie wants anyone who works to be part of a union.
So you would absolutely support Trump if he signed a nuclear agreement with North Korea without anyone else in government being involved or having a say? Sure you would.

You would absolutely support Trump if he claimed that he had nothing to do with the ATF selling guns to crimminals? Sure you would. Not only would you not be making excuses you would be calling for his head.

Any other nutty things you would like to try and pass off as sane?

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
There was a time when the Democratic Party was not a greater threat to our country then Russia, China and Iran. That time has been long gone. Now they are a more insidious threat to America then any outside threat.

Nucking futz.
Yeah you go with that. All while yelling you are offended by this or that. Wanting to kneel during the national anthem. Do away with the electoral college. Let's not forget the clowns running for president with reparations, college debt forgiveness, Medicare for all, everyone belonging to a union and all the rest without even a hint of how to pay for it. The Dems playing cheerleader for a fellow that signed a nuclear deal without even allowing congress to look at it. Allowed those in his administration to sell guns to drug cartels. I could go on but why bother your not interested.

What does kneeling on the sidelines cost, just curious. An Einstein like ewe has to have some kind of equation or algorithm for this, correct?

I am also sure the elimination of the electoral college is a pricey lil beast as well. Nice rant now sit down shorty.

Trump didn't accuse the U.K. A former CIA analyst did.

Have you noticed that nobody has responded to your remarks?

And your remarks are the correct ones.

It goes deeper than the UK. That's why Trump was talked out of declassifying FISA warrants because it
would implicate foreign nations spying on American citizens, and it would hurt America in the long run
because those Countries may not help us again.

The truth of the matter is/was/is, the Foreign intel agencies would simply defend themselves by revealing
that they did the spying at the request of the CIA.

That has long been an established practice. The CIA gets a foreign govt to spy on Americans...then gives
the info to the CIA...who in turn pass it along to the FBI. (The CIA cannot operate in America)

I believe in the long run, we will discover that Italian and Israeli intelligence were also involved with the
Obama's CIA spying on the people who worked for the Trump campaign.

I remember somewhere that former NSA Director Mike Rogers got to the bottom of all of that, and stopped
it. That's why Zero tried to fire Rogers.

All of these reasons are why Barr made his announcement about spying going on about the Trump campaign.
Barr has that stuff in his possession.

The Horowitz report, even though IG reports are usually soft on those they investigate, and Barr's follow up
investigation are going to be far more devastating against the Obama WH (which will include Biden) than anything
Mueller could dream up.

This is going to get revealing over the next 4 or 5 months.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
There was a time when the Democratic Party was not a greater threat to our country then Russia, China and Iran. That time has been long gone. Now they are a more insidious threat to America then any outside threat.

Nucking futz.

What does kneeling on the sidelines cost, just curious. An Einstein like ewe has to have some kind of equation or algorithm for this, correct?

I am also sure the elimination of the electoral college is a pricey lil beast as well. Nice rant now sit down shorty.
Hey just call this crazy. You have the largest collection of crimminals outside of prison kneeling to the national anthem in order to call attention to police shootings. Now here comes the crazy part. Perhaps the whole thing would be better served if those in the NFL actually stopped breaking laws and became role models. Then they could try and convince others to not break laws. Not breaking laws would mean not even being anywhere near a situation where you would be shot. Damn how is that such a bad idea? And not even from an Einstein. It is called a bit of common sense. Something you and others seem to be lacking.

Time have changed.

Putin smiles.
Yeah

Putin loves the toughest sanctions in decades and Trump going after his oil pipeline to Germany.

Putin hated a flexible POTUS giving him 20% of America's Uranium and 20% of the Ukraine.

You run with that, Skippy.

I love you uranium moroonies.

The USA purchased 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned nuclear warheads from Russia over a 20 year period beginning in 93 I think. They purchased the mining rights to a small number of Uranium mines in the US from a Canadian company as part of a much larger deal. I don't think they could find a buyer for those mines. The US mines they control produce less than 5% of the Uranium we use in a year. The US has very few reserves of uranium. Lucky for us our good friends down under have tons and tons of the stuff as well as our neighbors to the North.
It was important enough to Putin to funnel $45Million into Hillary's piggy bank.

Even if you could prove that, it's chump change compared to the Megatons to Megawatt program. It was worth 12 billion.

Even if you could prove that, it's chump change compared to the Megatons to Megawatt program. It was worth 12 billion.
People have been charged with accepting watches, free meals and free trips. A $45Million bribe is big enough.

Hillary deleting 33,000 subpoenaed emails is proof she obstructed justice.

The Obama administration allowing Jared to destroy her laptop is proof that the head of the DOJ was corrupt.

People have been charged with accepting watches, free meals and free trips. A $45Million bribe is big enough.

Hillary deleting 33,000 subpoenaed emails is proof she obstructed justice.

The Obama administration allowing Jared to destroy her laptop is proof that the head of the DOJ was corrupt.

You're accusing her of accepting 45 million dollars from Putin for 20% of our uranium. Not accepting little gifts. Her vote was 1 of 9 needed, who could have been overridden by chairman as well as the President. You need proof that it went from their foundation to her personal account.

It's just another phony hot button issue the propagandist at the GOP have fucked with you guys. They made you think she gave away the material we use to make nuclear bombs to Russia.

I believe it because the British so-called "allies" are happy to do anything to fuck over the USA. Nothing surprises me when it comes to British subversion of America. If you read the BBCocksucker or Guardiabomination, you'll find that the British are the most American-hating, dehumanizing psychopaths on earth, who guzzle more muslim semen than an Afghani rentboy. I will NEVER forgive the British drunken inbreds for the way their BBCocksucker/Guardiabomination were cheering and jacking off over 9/11 on 9/12/01-9/13/01. England is NO FRIEND of America, that's for sure. Check their archives if you don't believe me.

I'm one of those Americans that's riddled with Irish immigrant ancestors and we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of BOTH countries by force. The UK empire-losing, self-pitying, Islamic human condom has always been an exercise in hatred of Americans.
Roosevelt should have let the Germans conquer them. The British have been butthurt since the revolutionary war.

Sure is a long time to hold a grudge.

But it is nothing compared to the time the Democrats will hold a grudge for November 2016.

You're accusing her of accepting 45 million dollars from Putin for 20% of our uranium. Not accepting little gifts. Her vote was 1 of 9 needed, who could have been overridden by chairman as well as the President. You need proof that it went from their foundation to her personal account.

It's just another phony hot button issue the propagandist at the GOP have fucked with you guys. They made you think she gave away the material we use to make nuclear bombs to Russia.
* We know Hillary got paid $45Million by Putin's Nuclear Oligarchs.
* We know Putin's Nuclear Oligarchs got what they wanted.
* We know Hillary illegally deleted the subpoenaed evidence that would have Exonerated her if she were innocent.

Yet Trumphater SockPuppets don't see a problem.

We know Hillary got paid $45Million by Putin's Nuclear Oligarchs.

You got a copy of a check to Hillary? It's another stupid conspiracy theory. We just bought 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from Russia between 10993 and 2013? What was the prize for Russia? Mines that produce Yellow Cake to sell to our nuclear reactors? The mines produce less than 5% of what we use in any given year.

Forum List

Back