Giuliani Lashes Out At Clintons: You Are "America's Number One Crime Family"

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well of course... Is water wet?

-Geaux
--------

As Democrats continue to back away from trying to impeach President Trump for obstruction of the Mueller probe which cleared him of the underlying charge of conspiring with Russia in the 2016 election, Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani is on the war path - and is now targeting Hillary Clinton.

mad%20rudy%20giuliani_0.jpg

Following Tuesday remarks by Clinton that Donald Trump would have been indicted if he weren't president, Giuliani hit back in a Wednesday tweet - writing: "I encourage Hillary to get very involved in the 2020 election. She blew the last one for the Dems," adding "She is working on a book called “How To Obstruct And Go Free.” And the sequel will be “How My Husband Escaped” a perjury conviction.From America’s number one crime family."

-Geaux
--------

As Democrats continue to back away from trying to impeach President Trump for obstruction of the Mueller probe which cleared him of the underlying charge of conspiring with Russia in the 2016 election, Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani is on the war path - and is now targeting Hillary Clinton.

Following Tuesday remarks by Clinton that Donald Trump would have been indicted if he weren't president, Giuliani hit back in a Wednesday tweet - writing: "I encourage Hillary to get very involved in the 2020 election. She blew the last one for the Dems," adding "She is working on a book called “How To Obstruct And Go Free.” And the sequel will be “How My Husband Escaped” a perjury conviction.From America’s number one crime family."

Crazy, crooked Hillary says the dumbest things. When she withheld her records of Whitewater - she did legal work for the project - falsely claiming she couldn't find them and they later turned up on a table in the WH, she clearly obstructed justice. No such case can be made against the President.

Why isn't Hillary in prison?

-Geaux
--------

Crazy, crooked Hillary says the dumbest things. When she withheld her records of Whitewater - she did legal work for the project - falsely claiming she couldn't find them and they later turned up on a table in the WH, she clearly obstructed justice. No such case can be made against the President.

no prosecutor will indict her without bodyguards that make the Secret Service look like the JV team

"She is working on a book called “How To Obstruct And Go Free.” And the sequel will be “How My Husband Escaped” a perjury conviction.

I don't care who you are that ^^^^ is funny shit.....

-Geaux
--------

Accused.jpg

-Geaux
--------

Great question ,,Why not her but all trump people will be ? Is trump so weak and Obama and Hill so strong?? Looks that way

-Geaux
--------

Wow. Textbook projection.

I'm really sad to see just how sick and depraved Giuliani is these days. I used to admire him tremendously for the job he did cleaning up NYC. I couldn't say enough nice things about him.

But he's had his head so far up his ass for so long, I think his prostate cancer spread to his brain.

Sad.

-Geaux
--------

I'm really sad to see just how sick and depraved Giuliani is these days. I used to admire him tremendously for the job he did cleaning up NYC. I couldn't say enough nice things about him.

But he's had his head so far up his ass for so long, I think his prostate cancer spread to his brain.

Sad.
and yet he's scumps #1 man Says a lot about scump

-Geaux
--------

Sad.
and yet he's scumps #1 man Says a lot about scump
They have been friends for a long time.

giuliani-trump-in-drag.jpg

Giuliani held a press conference to announce to the world that he was divorcing his wife.

He did this without first telling his wife he was divorcing her. She found out from the television.

Wattaguy. A real class act. Like Trump.

-Geaux
--------

Sad.

It could very well be windmill cancer, you know the noise those things make!

Forum List

Back