Breaking: Top meteorologist says, "Climate change proven to be BIG LIE!!"

Not that it really matters but there are stoopid levels of bias in the climate change "
peer review" process.........

The reports from the IPCC in the early 90's......reports were accurate. By the late 90's, they were entering contaminated data. Temperature reconstruction bull shit.:2up:

Just want to point out to anybody going through this thread and not sure about the side of the skeptics or the side of the AGW crowd.

Note the content of the posts by the AGW contingent.........almost invariably consist of personal attacks upon board members who don't concur with their view.......and very little on substance. Then go look at the posts by the skeptics side.:dunno:

Seriously........just go back and look at the last 15 or so posts put up by the AGW crowd.

What do you see?

The fascinating thing is how so many of these denier manchildren are pathologically incapable of saying they made a mistake.

Me, after those times I make a mistake, I say I made a mistake. It's no biggie. Stuff happens. Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is how you deal with it when it happens.

Deniers? Most of them absolutely refuse to admit any error, no matter how obvious their mistake was, and no matter how ridiculous and dishonest it makes them look.

Is it a cult thing? A little. To admit error is to admit the cult is not perfect, after all.

However, the main issue is the way so many of these denier cultists stopped developing emotionally around age 12. Emotionally healthy people can resist the call of cults, and the ones who do get scammed by the denier cult tend to be the basket cases, the ones who needed an authority figure to tell them how special they were.
So what mistake was made by those you loathe?

Read the thread. Billy claimed Coleman had a master's degree in atmospheric physics. That was, at first, merely a mistake on his part. But by refusing to admit it was a mistake, he moves it into the realm of "deliberate lie".

jc, skook, do you support or condemn Billy for doing that? That is, what's more important to you, honesty, or blind loyalty to a fellow cultist?

Read the thread. Billy claimed Coleman had a master's degree in atmospheric physics. That was, at first, a mistake on his part. But by refusing to admit it was mistake, he moves it into the realm of "deliberate lie".

jc, skook, do you support or condemn Billy for doing that? That is, what's more important to you, honesty, or blind loyalty to a fellow cultist?
I'm waiting for his response. I do know that Coleman was a member of the American Meteorological Society and withdrew his membership.

Coleman never received accredited training as a meteorologist. He has a journalism degree. He is a television 'personality'. His expertise in climate science is simply non-existent.

You say Billy Bob's claim that Coleman had a degree in atmospheric physics was initially a mistake. The only thing I ever saw was Billy Bob's initial claim. What was the mistake?

Just want to point out to anybody going through this thread and not sure about the side of the skeptics or the side of the AGW crowd.

Note the content of the posts by the AGW contingent.........almost invariably consist of personal attacks upon board members who don't concur with their view.......and very little on substance. Then go look at the posts by the skeptics side.:dunno:

Seriously........just go back and look at the last 15 or so posts put up by the AGW crowd.

What do you see?

Do you really want to make that accusation given your own posting history here?

So we have ANOTHER in the long and growing list of Billy Bob's unverifiable claims.

I know we all like to stick together and no one wants to shoot at someone on their own team, but surely all you deniers realize that Billy Bob's lies are not doing you any favors.
Fascinating... Your list of AGW lies is reams and reams of papers all unsupported lies that your convinced are real because some fool with a broken model that cant predict anything in real life told you to believe.

Keep on believing the lies... The list of your unverifiable claims is a mountain, as your god likes to hide their data, methods, and programs form view and scrutiny... Go Fuck Yourself Crick, you haven't a leg to stand on!

Oh the burn ;-).

I assume what you're actually trying to say is that you believe the IPCC's assessment reports are lies. Such a view only highlights your ignorance. And nothing here addresses your claim that John Coleman has a degree in atmospheric physics. Where did that idea come from?

Character assassination......the far left is expert in this area. Its the only thing they have. The race card......the peer review card.......these people excel in false narratives.

Funny too......these AGW people always reference "ignorance". Its another trait of the intellectuals on the left. But they say it like the entire world has embraced the agenda. But they don't. The public at large has seen enough of the performance of the "experts" in climate science. Ummmm..........that whole dynamic has set sail some years ago now.......no longer resonates with the folks.

I celebrate that all the time in here.......and have far more fun than any of these AGW religion nuttters who have to go through multiple keyboards a year from smashing them due to miserable anger.:coffee:

So Crick......still waiting for the key link s0n. Show me where the "consensus science" is mattering in he real world........and please, no more bubble dweller conjecture. Nobody cares. Links please.:up:

Character assassination......the far left is expert in this area. Its the only thing they have. The race card......the peer review card.......these people excel in false narratives.

It is all they have....attack the person, not the information....the AGW cultists code. Of course, they know that is really the only option available to them so they utilize it to the fullest...crick is always the first in line to attack the person rather than the argument they are making...what a loser.

Forum List

Back