Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Gun culture =/= injuring people with said guns.

I'm afraid it does. It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

:banghead:
duh.gif

It's inevitable considering the whole purpose of the instrument is TO HURT PEOPLE.

Wrong...the whole purpose of the gun, the instrument is to save the life of the user and the people the user wants to protect....and it does this often with out ever firing a shot.....since most police never use their guns, and most gun owners never use their guns in self defense and when they do most of the time they do it without firing a shot.....

No...some of us live in places that have a criminal gang culture...the rest of American gun culture is peaceful and non violent......over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes have guns in them and over 11.1 million law abiding citizens carry guns for self defense....

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be

And they never shoot up the place.....it is violent gangs that need to be controlled, not law abiding gun owners....I know...that is a hard concept for people who went to schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but we will keep trying to educate you to the truth, and reality..........

I didn't post anything about "law abiding gun owners" or about "controlling" anything.

I posted, sarcastically, that we live in a gun culture. And that's a fact.

Why sarcastically...these guys are career criminals....and not part of American gun culture....American gun culture is peaceful and law abiding, hunting, shootiing clays, self defense, and competition.....these guys were gang culture......big difference.....
Gang culture has adopted guns.....

So has wife beating culture
Road rage culture
Massacre culture
Suicide culture

True, but not all gun owners are in gangs, wife beaters, road ragers, massacereres, or suiciders.

But our guns find their way into 32,000 deaths a year

But our guns find their way into 32,000 deaths a year

The suicides don't count and you guys don't really care about the criminals using guns.....

again...

Poisoning...38,851...more than gun accidents....505

Car deaths...35,369...more than gun accidents...505

Alcohol deaths....29,001...more than gun accidents...505

Gravity (falls)...30,208...more than gun accidents...505

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

White savages
Were they Christians?

Not if they are breaking the Ten Commandments...and it sure seems as if they were.....I don't remember Jesus saying "And Amen I say unto you...should a rival be in your territory...pop a cap in his ass...Amen I say...."

:lmao: Libtard Pogo making this into a gun debate on the first post on the first page. Freaking poser; get a TV or something already.

The article specifically describes a "shooting incident".

What do you think they're shooting? Peas? Poison darts? "The shit"?

Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

I'm sorry, but comparing freedom of speech and a mass killing ain't =. Guns kill, words rarely do.

marx and hitler would disagree about the word thing.....their words led to the death of close to 100 million people....

For those interested, one of the gangs involved is world wide group the bandidos, which have been described as worse than hell's angel's. yousee them, you go the opposite direction. They are a criminal syndicate.

Some of the killings today were by knife, stabbings in other words. The large crowd that was congregated, I am surprised more weapons were not confiscated. Members from of areas are arriving there, and more are coming, according to reports. Some of the 18 wounded have been moved to other hospitals, for saftey reason and put on lockdown. Several areas have been closed down including highway ramps. This is a very dangerous situation.

Quick...disarm the local and state police....putting more guns in the area will just make things worse...right?

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.

And that would be a bad thing HOW?

More than 30 gun deaths every day in the US. What would be wrong with people settling their differences with fists? Or, gawd forbid, words.
N

Nothing...but the bad guys go and get guns to shoot the people who only have their fists.......that's the way the world works......

:lmao: Libtard Pogo making this into a gun debate on the first post on the first page. Freaking poser; get a TV or something already.

Pogo is spot on, it is about gun violence. And it did happen in Texas:

Guns and Domestic Violence in Texas - Texas Gun Sense

More than guns were used, knives, chains, bats and hammers........

Gee, people brought knives, chains, bats and hammers to a gun fight ..., Oh, of course, this is Texas. That explains it.

At least these bikers aren't are afraid to mix it up with their own kind. Quite unlike sissy boys like bush and cheney that send the military to do their fighting for them.

Now does that make any sense at all dude ? I mean really now.
Leaders always send their armies to do the fighting.

I love this part:

Authorities had anticipated trouble and pre-positioned officers.

As they were here, we had officers on scene. We expected issues,”

Result:
9 people dead, and a total of 18 taken to the hospital.

Way to prevent the violence there Barney !! :clap2:

Remember when I said American cops are gonna stand down due to all this anti cop bullshit??

Well...Waco cops are one of the first examples. American cops are beginning to realize the sacrifice they make...and possibly die for....aint worth it.

Maybe so, especially when the thugs are not going after innocent people and or their property. As long as they kill only or injure each other, might as well stand back and let 'em go at it.

Some bikers on a Sunday chains knifes guns. The cops showed up and killed some of them.

No police or bystandards hurt.

9 bikers in Waco dead

More violence from the far Right-Wing.

LOL @ violence from the right wing. YOu people are so stupid.
I bet they love Obama.

I bet they are just like the idiot blacks who go around shooting each other and can't be called liberals or conservatives They are merely idiots.
True. But that's how they'll be treated. If they'd been black there'd be 5 threads about it by now.

Forum List

Back