Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Not what I asked.

Boy, you ARE a dumbass!
Well, I guess we can call them Conservative Democrats then (although the Dems seem to prefer the term liberal).....

After all, I haven't heard of all those Democrats voting Republican yet... Haven' t you heard the term "yellow dog Democrats"?

Completely offtopic, but those states also refused to accept even the Democratic nomination process, let alone the candidate. They ran their own. Consequently the Dem candidate Stephen Douglas and the Repub candidate Lincoln won exactly the same number of electoral votes in the South: Zero each.

Hey dumbass - were the people who enforced Jim Crow laws Liberals or Conservatives?
Actually, the Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act.

And the South was solidly Democrat for years...
The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Democratic Party PBS

The Democratic Party was formed in 1792, when supporters of Thomas Jefferson began using the name Republicans, or Jeffersonian Republicans, to emphasize its anti-aristocratic policies. It adopted its present name during the Presidency of Andrew Jackson in the 1830s.

Wrong again. Jefferson's "Democratic-Republican" party (known informally as "Republican") has no connection with either the present Democratic Party or the present Republican Party.

I haven't seen a post this historically stupid since Special Ed. Go buy a history book.

Bzzt. Strike three. Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home the correct answer:

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NORTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NORTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)

Yes, there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side. But again, 94 versus 85 on one side is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not political. And regional, once again for you slow readers who can't think of a point on your own and lean on cut-n-paste from the Echosphere, means cultural.

You take the numbers from the North -- both Dems and Repubs are for it.
You take the numbers from the South -- both Dems and Repubs are agin' it.
It's truly bipartisan in both directions. (!)

And to think people bitch about "gridlock".

Canard obliterated.

And by the way the Civil Rights Movement did not "begin in the 1960s", Dumbass.

/offtopic

Last edited:
:lmao: Libtard Pogo making this into a gun debate on the first post on the first page. Freaking poser; get a TV or something already.

The article specifically describes a "shooting incident".

What do you think they're shooting? Peas? Poison darts? "The shit"?

Do you think I'm debating that there was a shooting? But turning every shooting story into a gun debate issue is like turn every incendiery remark story into a debate on free speech. You're a broken record that needs to get a TV.

So your complaint is that I'm stating the obvious?

Hey, why pass up a chance to mock a nonworking meme?

Obvious? What's obvious is you can't help but whine about guns. Maybe, step back and learn about what's going down in TX. There's plenty of gun debate threads, dude. The OP; was it a gun debate? Somehow, that doesn't matter to a bitch like you.

Uh, you're the only one "whining" here Sparkles. What I did directly was mock a standard internet meme popular with gunnutters: "we don't live in a gun culture". And all you can do is whine about it.

Smatta? Can dish it out but can't take it?

I just think you're predictable and lame. Got a great story developing and you turn it into a gun control debate right away for the umpteenth time.

Hey dumbass - were the people who enforced Jim Crow laws Liberals or Conservatives?

And the South was solidly Democrat for years...

Not what I asked.

Boy, you ARE a dumbass!
They were the same Democrats who saw the writing on the wall after Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, then decided to enslave the black population through welfare instead of Jim Crow laws that the Republicans had just abolished. Any more questions, dumbfuck?
Yes - why can't you read, retard?

I asked about Conservatives and Liberals, not Republicans and Democrats.

Not what I asked.

Boy, you ARE a dumbass!
Well, I guess we can call them Conservative Democrats then (although the Dems seem to prefer the term liberal).....

After all, I haven't heard of all those Democrats voting Republican yet... Haven' t you heard the term "yellow dog Democrats"?
Were the people who enforced Jim Crow laws Conservatives or Liberals?

It's an easy question.

So biker gangs have good aim and don't run from a fair fight? Dumb but somewhat brave shitheads?
animals. Sad to see that many people die but when you celebrate violence, glorify thug culture and tote weapons around, there's a big risk of something like this happening.
It is something wrong in this country!
9? Only 9? Seems like a typical weekend in Chicago.

Synthaholic

I gave you my answer fuck face.

At the time they were referred to as conservative Democrats because they didn't want to change the status quo. They're still Democrats, but they seem to prefer the term liberal now, and instead of calling it Jim Crow, they just get the blacks dependant on Welfare and stick them off in the slums somewhere.

Same people, just a little confused about what to call themselves.

Are you really that stupid?

Last edited:
LMd3NVU.png
Thugs were involved.

So biker gangs have good aim and don't run from a fair fight? Dumb but somewhat brave shitheads?
animals. Sad to see that many people die but when you celebrate violence, glorify thug culture and tote weapons around, there's a big risk of something like this happening.
It is something wrong in this country!
This type of violence exists all over the world. Tough guy gangs who live in a violent environment. For example, the Mafia in Italy. Same thing. It isn't just in America.

Last edited:
Synthaholic

I gave you my answer fuck face.

At the time they were referred to as conservative Democrats because they didn't want to change the status quo. They're still Democrats, but they seem to prefer the term liberal now, and instead of calling it Jim Crow, they just get the blacks dependant on Welfare and stick them off in the slums somewhere.

Same people, just a little confused about what to call themselves.

Are you really that stupid?
Your attempt at revisionist history is :lame2:.
And your rendition of modern history is self serving falsification. Also :lame2:.

While Clinton did sign legislation for welfare reform,here is Obama's stance on the law..

Obama to Clinton welfare reform Drop dead - Right Turn - The Washington Post

President Obama is the chief executive, obligated by the Constitution to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” Obama, however, seems to have — by executive order — altered that to read “take Care that the Laws [which he likes or wished Congress had passed] be faithfully executed. The list of laws he won’t enforce or is unilaterally amending is getting long:Defense of Marriage Act, immigration laws, voting laws, and anti-terror laws. He won’t even enforce all the provisions of his signature legislation as we’ve seen in the bushels-full of Obamacare waivers. The latest and most inexplicable gambit is his decision to undo bipartisan welfare reform.

ABC News explained: “After the Obama administration announced this week that it is opening up waivers to states from the work requirements contained in welfare reform, Republicans began to speak out against the move, complaining it completely undercuts the law. . . .Congressional Republicans decried the move as ‘a blatant violation of the law’ and contend the waivers will actually cause harm to the impoverished Americans because beneficiaries will come to rely on the handout with little motivation to seek employment.”

Esmeralda

Actually, what I said is factual. The Democrats during Jim Crow were considered conservative.

conservative

noun
: a person who believes in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

And Esmeralda

Don't forget that the Democrats started welfare, and now we have had multiple generations who have known nothing but that ill-conceived program. As a matter of fact, Johnson even has a famous quote about it.

And now Obama is undoing the reform we did manage to get under Clinton...

I think this photo is very telling:

dvhfj4yeuhugc6s4mjia.jpg

Those are the white gang members, from the "Cossacks" and the "Scimitars".

They are suspects for MURDER. And yet they are allowed to freely roam in a cordoned-off area, there are no handcuffs, and they are even using their telephones, something that suspects are usually not allowed to do.

Fascinating.

Asclepias
MarcATL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back