Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

As if 9 women in the county, Moore's actual victims, don't count.

Not really. We still have only heard from two accusors.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

All were actually innocent.

That was a single incident.

This, by contrast, is a glut of similar stories from different women (girls at the time) in different places at different times, all pointing to the same guy. Plus the mall and the 'open secret' thingy.
Who's Jim Fucking Hoft?
Do you think that article is made up? I'm not so sure. Allred seems not to have vetted her client's story (which lawyers probably don't do anyway) but WaPo certainly vetted theirs. If this Nelson character put a fly in the ointment, shame on her for throwing question on the rest of the allegations.

As if 9 women in the county, Moore's actual victims, don't count.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

And they went to court...glad to see you agree this needs to go to court.

This, by contrast, is a glut of similar stories from different women (girls at the time) in different places at different times, all pointing to the same guy. Plus the mall and the 'open secret' thingy.

seventeen million bucks is allot of money. Release the list.

Office Of Compliance

I don't have a "list". But I will take the seventeen million. I take PayPal.

Ill do ya better. Make the list public. Save seventeen million in tax payer money, and take all this sex business out of the politics for awhile by holding those in power to account.

What the hell is this "list" you're seling?

I always thought the Nelson allegations smelled a little fishy, but he's still got a major allegation from Corfman and the undeniable FACT that he's a creep.
It doesn't "clear" him; sorry.

just got to clear him enough. I still need to hear more from Corfmen. Not dismissing her account, but i need more. In the end, its the voters who say. Im thinking this doesnt matter as Roy Moore wont win on any ideas he will win like trump did. All he has to do is point to this and say "see".

all hearsay, the only hard evidence, the yearbook, has been proven to be a forgery.

The yearbook is (a) not the issue... signing a yearbook is not criminal or even questionable; and (b) has not been proven a forgery. Go ahead, prove me wrong on either count.

In the USA we do not convict people based on hearsay, the media, or public opinion.

Again, there is no "conviction" involved here. There is no "arrest" or "indictment" either. That too is not the issue. Again, deflection attempt fails.

Prove that he did these things and I will be right there with you pushing him behind bars, but until then--------------------------------------------

Which one is "he"?

These are personal-life issues. They're not my concern. And this just in --- if you look around you'll see Louisiana. That means it's not yours either.

"he" is anyone convicted of sexual harassment, any party.
What I am objecting to here is destroying someone by allegations with no proof. There was proof of Clinton's perversions, Franken admitted to his, plus pictures. There is nothing on moore but hearsay. He may have been a slimeball, but there is no proof.
So...as long as a pervert denies...denies...denies, he's ok with you.

Office Of Compliance

Ill do ya better. Make the list public. Save seventeen million in tax payer money, and take all this sex business out of the politics for awhile by holding those in power to account.

we have to assume that the dems don't want the list published because it contains mostly dems. Why else?
Go right ahead.

Office Of Compliance

Of all the money paid out to sexual harassment claims made against those in congress and their staffers. No one cares about news people or celebrities, they arent even important. Get the dirt on the political ruling class instead. Notice how they stopped calling on Moore to get out so loudly?

Office Of Compliance

Of all the money paid out to sexual harassment claims made against those in congress and their staffers. No one cares about news people or celebrities, they arent even important. Get the dirt on the political ruling class instead. Notice how they stopped calling on Moore to get out so loudly?

"No one cares about news people or celebrities, they aren't even important" --- I agree. So essplain all this splash about this Harvey Weinstein, an entity I never heard of until a month ago.

What kills me about all this bullshit is there are only 3 accusers of sexual misconduct. One has serious financial issues, Nelson has a problem with that yearbook, and the third accuser is a former career criminal and the Judge was the one who gave her son to her mother.

Two brought up in the WP article confirm Moore was a stellar gentleman and a romantic. But here we are witnessing a political hit job days out from an election.

Last edited:

all hearsay, the only hard evidence, the yearbook, has been proven to be a forgery.

The yearbook is (a) not the issue... signing a yearbook is not criminal or even questionable; and (b) has not been proven a forgery. Go ahead, prove me wrong on either count.

In the USA we do not convict people based on hearsay, the media, or public opinion.

Again, there is no "conviction" involved here. There is no "arrest" or "indictment" either. That too is not the issue. Again, deflection attempt fails.

Prove that he did these things and I will be right there with you pushing him behind bars, but until then--------------------------------------------

Which one is "he"?

These are personal-life issues. They're not my concern. And this just in --- if you look around you'll see Louisiana. That means it's not yours either.

"he" is anyone convicted of sexual harassment, any party.
What I am objecting to here is destroying someone by allegations with no proof. There was proof of Clinton's perversions, Franken admitted to his, plus pictures. There is nothing on moore but hearsay. He may have been a slimeball, but there is no proof.
So...as long as a pervert denies...denies...denies, he's ok with you.

Zackly. Rump corners a reporter and forces his tongue down her throat --- hey, he denied it and of course Rump would never lie, ergo never happened. Franken corners a co-worker and forces his tongue down her throat, fesses up to it, and they be all like "resign".

:cuckoo:

except he won with that information public, so it didn't matter cause most didn't believe he did anything damning. just bad language that many got past because of who he was running against the rape denier wife.
Trumpanzees don't care about sexual abuse.

What kills me about all this bullshit is there are only 3 accusers of sexual misconduct. One has serious financial issues, Nelson has a problem with that yearbook, and the third accuser is a former career criminal and the Judge was the one who gave her son to her mother.

Two brought up in the WP article confirm Moore was a stellar gentleman and a romantic. But here we are witnessing a political hit job days out from an election.
Moore did the hit job on himself, hitting on teenage girls when a supposedly grown man.

except he won with that information public, so it didn't matter cause most didn't believe he did anything damning. just bad language that many got past because of who he was running against the rape denier wife.
Trumpanzees don't care about sexual abuse.
since there wasn't any we care more about victimization bullshit.

Moore did the hit job on himself, hitting on teenage girls when a supposedly grown man.
you know this? hmmmmm how far are you willing to go with that?

Forum List

Back