Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

As if 9 women in the county, Moore's actual victims, don't count.

Not really. We still have only heard from two accusors.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

All were actually innocent.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

That was a single incident.

This, by contrast, is a glut of similar stories from different women (girls at the time) in different places at different times, all pointing to the same guy. Plus the mall and the 'open secret' thingy.

This, by contrast, is a glut of similar stories from different women (girls at the time) in different places at different times, all pointing to the same guy. Plus the mall and the 'open secret' thingy.

all hearsay, the only hard evidence, the yearbook, has been proven to be a forgery.

In the USA we do not convict people based on hearsay, the media, or public opinion.

Prove that he did these things and I will be right there with you pushing him behind bars, but until then--------------------------------------------

seventeen million bucks is allot of money. Release the list.

Office Of Compliance

all hearsay, the only hard evidence, the yearbook, has been proven to be a forgery.

The yearbook is (a) not the issue... signing a yearbook is not criminal or even questionable; and (b) has not been proven a forgery. Go ahead, prove me wrong on either count.

In the USA we do not convict people based on hearsay, the media, or public opinion.

Again, there is no "conviction" involved here. There is no "arrest" or "indictment" either. That too is not the issue. Again, deflection attempt fails.

Prove that he did these things and I will be right there with you pushing him behind bars, but until then--------------------------------------------

Which one is "he"?

These are personal-life issues. They're not my concern. And this just in --- if you look around you'll see Louisiana. That means it's not yours either.

Office Of Compliance

I don't have a "list". But I will take the seventeen million. I take PayPal.

The yearbook is (a) not the issue... signing a yearbook is not criminal or even questionable; and (b) has not been proven a forgery. Go ahead, prove me wrong on either count.

Again, there is no "conviction" involved here. There is no "arrest" or "indictment" either. That too is not the issue. Again, deflection attempt fails.

Which one is "he"?

These are personal-life issues. They're not my concern. And this just in --- if you look around you'll see Louisiana. That means it's not yours either.

"he" is anyone convicted of sexual harassment, any party.
What I am objecting to here is destroying someone by allegations with no proof. There was proof of Clinton's perversions, Franken admitted to his, plus pictures. There is nothing on moore but hearsay. He may have been a slimeball, but there is no proof.

Office Of Compliance

Ill do ya better. Make the list public. Save seventeen million in tax payer money, and take all this sex business out of the politics for awhile by holding those in power to account.

Office Of Compliance

Ill do ya better. Make the list public. Save seventeen million in tax payer money, and take all this sex business out of the politics for awhile by holding those in power to account.

we have to assume that the dems don't want the list published because it contains mostly dems. Why else?

Office Of Compliance

we have to assume that the dems don't want the list published because it contains mostly dems. Why else?

Could be, but plenty of republicans want it kept secret to. I really dont care who did it more, I just want to remove a political assassins tool, and level the playing field.

Failing to remember the layout and hours from a restaurants that you visited 40 years ago isn’t proof anyone lied. I don’t remember the layout of my favourite restaurant from 40 years ago and we went there often.

And staff don’t remember a guy in a suit from 40 years ago. Oh my!

You reek of desperation. There are more than a dozen witnesses corroborating these women’s stories. Your candidate is scum.
LOL, but then you want me to believe you remember everything else about what happened. yeah. ok, go with that.

Wait a minute...

I thought Roy Moore was claiming there was no "Olde Hickory House"

That dumpster stuff is earth shattering

If I accuse you of being a sexual predator, does that make you one?

Interesting little game you play.
Extreme-Irony.gif

Which one is "he"?

My error, I was confusing this thread with one where I pointed out that Rump did exactly the same thing as Franken, and yet no calls for Rump to resign over it.

Lotta shit going on, it's hard to keep up.

What I am objecting to here is destroying someone by allegations with no proof. There was proof of Clinton's perversions, Franken admitted to his, plus pictures. There is nothing on moore but hearsay. He may have been a slimeball, but there is no proof.

Interesting that women telling their stories is interpreted as "destroying someone".

It's a fucking election. In an election, voters want to know who the candidates are. That election is, once again, the decision of the voters of the state of Alabama.

"Proof" would be required for an indictment. "Crime" - "Election". Know the difference.

You got "proof" of Hillary's Parkinson's Disease? Got "proof" of O'bama being born in Kenya? Got "proof" of John McCain "fathering an illegitimate black child"?

OK then.

Since The Washington Post dropped a bombshell story on November 9 in which four women accused Republican Senate candidate from Alabama Roy Moore of sexual misconduct while they were in their teens, three more women have come forward with their own stories of Moore's encounters with them, bringing the total to seven accusers.

With the exception of one woman, who was 18 at the time, all of the accusers were underage when the misconduct allegedly occurred. The youngest was only 14 years old.

All the women who have accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct

Looks pretty damning.

Key word accusations, innocent till proven guilty, isn’t that how we do here in America or has that changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one is "he"?

My error, I was confusing this thread with one where I pointed out that Rump did exactly the same thing as Franken, and yet no calls for Rump to resign over it.

Lotta shit going on, it's hard to keep up.

Interesting that women telling their stories is interpreted as "destroying someone".

It's a fucking election. In an election, voters want to know who the candidates are. That election is, once again, the decision of the voters of the state of Alabama.

"Proof" would be required for an indictment. "Crime" - "Election". Know the difference.

You got "proof" of Hillary's Parkinson's Disease? Got "proof" of O'bama being born in Kenya? Got "proof" of John McCain "fathering an illegitimate black child"?

OK then.

But the mob let them off. Screw all that. Put it all out there. All the other crap is just crap. This here kicks a soap box out from them. They they will be forced to have the fight on ideas again, not who stuck their thumb up who's ass.

Since The Washington Post dropped a bombshell story on November 9 in which four women accused Republican Senate candidate from Alabama Roy Moore of sexual misconduct while they were in their teens, three more women have come forward with their own stories of Moore's encounters with them, bringing the total to seven accusers.

With the exception of one woman, who was 18 at the time, all of the accusers were underage when the misconduct allegedly occurred. The youngest was only 14 years old.

All the women who have accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct

Looks pretty damning.

Key word accusations, innocent till proven guilty, isn’t that how we do here in America or has that changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once AGAIN that applies to a crime. What's being alleged here is not "crime" but "character".

Has anyone charged Roy Moore with a crime?

Forum List

Back