Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Didnt Ted Kennedy's fellow senators glorify him even after he killed a woman? Whats the big deal here?
Was Kennedy investigated? Why isn't Moore being investigated?

Kennedy killed someone. Moore hasn't done anything wrong.
Moore dated teens, which was wrong. And Kennedy never killed anyone.
just wow, I'm sure the family of Mary Jo Kopechne would say differently. but you go with that. Only one person with her and his name was Ted, last name Kennedy. so you have no morals. so, see ya.
He wasn't with her. She was driving alone and didn't know the roads or the bridge she drove off.

Was Kennedy investigated? Why isn't Moore being investigated?

just wow, I'm sure the family of Mary Jo Kopechne would say differently. but you go with that. Only one person with her and his name was Ted, last name Kennedy. so you have no morals. so, see ya.
He wasn't with her.
sure he was. but you go with that. sad, again, I think Mary Jo's mother and father said differently.
I don't give a damn what they think. The truth is what matters. You are free to care about what they think but it's totally irrelevant.

He wasn't with her.
sure he was. but you go with that. sad, again, I think Mary Jo's mother and father said differently.
I don't give a damn what they think. The truth is what matters. You are free to care about what they think but it's totally irrelevant.
yeah you go with that. I said that. he killed her. and I say that!! so what is it you're going to do about it exactly?
I'm going to suggest that you stop trolling.

He wasn't with her.
yeah you go with that. I said that. he killed her. and I say that!! so what is it you're going to do about it exactly?
so that's what you call what you did. I agree. Now back to Moore. I love it when people object to a news outlet like what happened here. makes one remember teddy and his murder.

He wasn't with her.
so that's what you call what you did. I agree. Now back to Moore. I love it when people object to a news outlet like what happened here. makes one remember teddy and his murder.
One, not murder. Two, didn't happen. Three, Moore sank himself even if the three girls he broke the law with (that we know of so far) are all lying.

He wasn't with her.
no, history tells us what actually happened. and Moore will win his election. no matter if you think the news outlet is legit or not.

Stay on topic.

He wasn't with her.
no, history tells us what actually happened. and Moore will win his election. no matter if you think the news outlet is legit or not.

Stay on topic.
The topic is Moore is an unethical creep (and a potential sexual predator), always has been always will be. By his own admissions.

He wasn't with her.

Stay on topic.
The topic is Moore is an unethical creep (and a potential sexual predator), always has been always will be. By his own admissions.
that's your position, not mine. now tell me why you think your position is more valuable than mine?

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

All were actually innocent.

That was a single incident.

This, by contrast, is a glut of similar stories from different women (girls at the time) in different places at different times, all pointing to the same guy. Plus the mall and the 'open secret' thingy.

all hearsay, the only hard evidence, the yearbook, has been proven to be a forgery.

The yearbook is (a) not the issue... signing a yearbook is not criminal or even questionable; and (b) has not been proven a forgery. Go ahead, prove me wrong on either count.

In the USA we do not convict people based on hearsay, the media, or public opinion.

Again, there is no "conviction" involved here. There is no "arrest" or "indictment" either. That too is not the issue. Again, deflection attempt fails.

Prove that he did these things and I will be right there with you pushing him behind bars, but until then--------------------------------------------

Which one is "he"?

These are personal-life issues. They're not my concern. And this just in --- if you look around you'll see Louisiana. That means it's not yours either.

"he" is anyone convicted of sexual harassment, any party.

My error, I was confusing this thread with one where I pointed out that Rump did exactly the same thing as Franken, and yet no calls for Rump to resign over it.

Lotta shit going on, it's hard to keep up.

What I am objecting to here is destroying someone by allegations with no proof. There was proof of Clinton's perversions, Franken admitted to his, plus pictures. There is nothing on moore but hearsay. He may have been a slimeball, but there is no proof.

Interesting that women telling their stories is interpreted as "destroying someone".

It's a fucking election. In an election, voters want to know who the candidates are. That election is, once again, the decision of the voters of the state of Alabama.

"Proof" would be required for an indictment. "Crime" - "Election". Know the difference.

You got "proof" of Hillary's Parkinson's Disease? Got "proof" of O'bama being born in Kenya? Got "proof" of John McCain "fathering an illegitimate black child"?

OK then.

I've not called for Franken to resign. I have been curious as to why there is no million Woman march to force him out though.

He wasn't with her.

Stay on topic.
that's your position, not mine. now tell me why you think your position is more valuable than mine?
Because unlike yours mine is both rational and non-partisan.

BOOM! Witness Drops Bomb! PROVES Gloria Allred and Accuser Nelson Were Lying – SAYS MEDIA WOULD NOT TALK With HER
November 20, 2017 by Jim Hoft 316 Comments
Republican Judge Roy Moore released testimony Monday night that proves far left Attorney Gloria Allred, accuser Beverly Nelson and the national media were lying about the allegations against Judge Roy Moore.
allred-crap-liar.jpg

The Moore campaign published a report on Monday that shows the accusers, Gloria Allred and Beverly Nelson, were not telling the truth on the accusations against Judge Moore.

Gloria Allred was lying and so was the national media.

From the report:

Article Continues Below

Hollywood's Fresh Faces: Jessica Rothe

Sponsored by Connatix
1.) The Olde Hickory House required employees to be at least 16. Beverly Nelson claims she was 15 when she started.

2.) The restaurant’s dumpsters were on the side of the building and not in back as Nelson claimed.

3.) A former employee says the restaurant NEVER closed at 11 PM as Nelson claimed and at midnight on most nights.

4.) Customers at the counter were served by the bartender or cook and not by any waitress.

5.) The witnesses claim they have shared this information with several news outlets

This is not proof! All this is is anecdotal information from 40 years ago.

This, by contrast, is a glut of similar stories from different women (girls at the time) in different places at different times, all pointing to the same guy. Plus the mall and the 'open secret' thingy.

all hearsay, the only hard evidence, the yearbook, has been proven to be a forgery.

The yearbook is (a) not the issue... signing a yearbook is not criminal or even questionable; and (b) has not been proven a forgery. Go ahead, prove me wrong on either count.

In the USA we do not convict people based on hearsay, the media, or public opinion.

Again, there is no "conviction" involved here. There is no "arrest" or "indictment" either. That too is not the issue. Again, deflection attempt fails.

Prove that he did these things and I will be right there with you pushing him behind bars, but until then--------------------------------------------

Which one is "he"?

These are personal-life issues. They're not my concern. And this just in --- if you look around you'll see Louisiana. That means it's not yours either.

My error, I was confusing this thread with one where I pointed out that Rump did exactly the same thing as Franken, and yet no calls for Rump to resign over it.

What I am objecting to here is destroying someone by allegations with no proof. There was proof of Clinton's perversions, Franken admitted to his, plus pictures. There is nothing on moore but hearsay. He may have been a slimeball, but there is no proof.

Interesting that women telling their stories is interpreted as "destroying someone".

It's a fucking election. In an election, voters want to know who the candidates are. That election is, once again, the decision of the voters of the state of Alabama.

"Proof" would be required for an indictment. "Crime" - "Election". Know the difference.

You got "proof" of Hillary's Parkinson's Disease? Got "proof" of O'bama being born in Kenya? Got "proof" of John McCain "fathering an illegitimate black child"?

OK then.

I've not called for Franken to resign. I have been curious as to why there is no million Woman march to force him out though.
His is still pretty minor at this point and he's apologized (it was accepted by the victim) and called for an ethics investigation on himself. Should he resign? Yes.

Should Moore leave? Yes. Trump? Yes. All others? Yes. I'm so glad we cleared that little matter up.

As if 9 women in the county, Moore's actual victims, don't count.

Not really. We still have only heard from two accusors.

I would remind everyone that the Duke athletes were guilty via the court of public opinion, as were the UVA students as were the staff of the McMartin Preschool. Damndest thing happened when the evidence was examined............

All were actually innocent.

Please link to the ban and bar letters about those "thingy's" You understand you would need one to press a trespass charge should he return? Right.

None from the Mall, none from the stores? Then your "thingy" is full of holes (Doctor visit may help)

Which one is "he"?

OK then.

His is still pretty minor at this point and he's apologized (it was accepted by the victim) and called for an ethics investigation on himself. Should he resign? Yes.

Should Moore leave? Yes. Trump? Yes. All others? Yes. I'm so glad we cleared that little matter up.

That has exactly nothing to do with my post.

Which one is "he"?

OK then.

If everyone that was acussed of anything left Washington, it would be empty. Wait, that ain't such a bad idea!

Forum List

Back