BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza

this makes it tough for me to not say, send in US troops to resue the hostages and lay waste to the whole place,,

how can our government sit back and allow this to happen in light of hamas not caring who they kill and how they kill them??

BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza​

I think if you knew these 500 Americans were brown skinned Muslims you probably wouldn’t have started this thread, huh?

The Palestinians are not a death cult
Ok, i believe you Suada

unfortunately , the entire arab world is on fire right now

the jihad is calling in any and all 'terrorist' organizations participation

so yeah, it's kinda like claiming all Americans are MAGA , but there's not much of a way to sort that out 1/2 way across this rock

~S~

Yeah, there is a difference. They wanted to be there but the war kicked-off so now they are stuck.....Sucks to be them but Oh well....Living with a death cult has it's consequences.
Exactly.

I have to wonder if they are Americans or "Americans," i.e. people who lived in the U.S. long enough to legally become citizens, crossing their fingers as the took the oath, and then went back to their real home.

I don't see retirees moving there to live on their pensions, and I certainly can't imagine that Christian missionaries would live long.

Maybe I'm wrong. Anyone know of a legit reason for an actual American to be in Gaza?

this makes it tough for me to not say, send in US troops to resue the hostages and lay waste to the whole place,,

how can our government sit back and allow this to happen in light of hamas not caring who they kill and how they kill them??

BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza​

This was all ALLOWED to happen.

Just like with epstein, the cameras and border alarms that get set off by bird poop happen to fail at the same time the attack randomly happened.

Our stupid government doesn't even know how many Americans are in Gaza... WTF.... where is the outrage?....

I don't give a sweet sh*t if they were pickin' cotton w/IM2 yesterday PP
If they're Americans , we need to protect own own

~S~

I look at it this way, when a hurricane is coming they tell people riding out the storm no one is going to save them. When people choose live/visit/work in a terrorist country no one is going to save them.

Our stupid government doesn't even know how many Americans are in Gaza... WTF.... where is the outrage?....
Well they don't know how many terrorists have crossed or southern border either....Hell, according to the DHS how many illegals either.....Ponder on that one a bit.

Does in the headlights thread.

what other choice do I have??

imagine a guy is robbing a bank and the cops show up outside while there are customers still in the building, and the cops say release the hostages,,

you yell back I have no hostages,, I just wont let them leave,,

is the cop going to say ,, sorry I didnt know and turn around and go home??
Are you talking about Ulvalde ?

Palestinian police are forbidden from reacting to acts of violence by Israeli settlers, a fact which diminishes their credibility among Palestinians.[5] UN figures from 2011 showed that 90% of complaints filed against settlers by Palestinians with the Israeli police never led to indictment.[4] In 2011 the BBC reported that "vast majority of settlers are non-violent but some within the Israeli government acknowledge a growing problem with extremists."[6]

Between January and November 2008, 515 criminal suits were opened by Israel against settlers for violence against Arabs or Israeli security forces; 502 of these involved "right wing radicals" while 13 involved "left wing anarchists".[7][8] In 2008, the senior Israeli commander in the West Bank said that a hard core of a few hundred activists were involved in violence against the Palestinians and Israeli soldiers.[9]

Some prominent Jewish religious figures living in the occupied territories, as well as Israeli government officials, have condemned and expressed outrage over such behavior,[10] while religious justifications for settler killings have also been given.[11] Israeli media said the defense establishment began taking a harder line against unruly settlers starting in 2008.[12]

Forum List

Back