BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza

JERUSALEM (AP) — Violence from Israeli settlers has displaced over 1,100 Palestinians in the occupied West Bank since 2022, according to a U.N. report released Thursday, with officials describing the exodus as unparalleled in recent years.

The report documented about three settler-related incidents each day in the West Bank — the highest daily average since the U.N. began documenting the trend in 2006. The violence has completely emptied out five Palestinian communities. Six more have seen half their inhabitants leave, and seven have seen a quarter flee, the report said.

As Israeli settlements expand under the far-right government of Benjamin Netanyahu, Palestinians say the violence from radical Israeli settlers has reached a fever pitch.

You want American military to fight brown people? Isn't that racist? Suppose someone uses the wrong pronouns? Some of our non binaries still have stitches from their face feminization surgery.

There is a new American military.

God can make a way when it's not humanly possible. I still have hope. God is with the IDF.
I've always wondered how folks can conclude that God is with a group of people who flatly reject His Son, Jesus Christ. John 3:18 says differently. So do we believe you or the Bible?

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

God is never on the side of ungodly terrorists, whether they be Hamas or the IDF. Two peas in a pod.

Anyway, I have more important things to do, like concern myself with the fall of the USA. I have no time for Fake News psyops and other distractions.

How can they do that? The Muslim savages have The hostages, which include very young children, hidden in tunnels and Gd-knows-where.

But that raises an interesting point: shouldn’t the antisemitic leftists protesting Israel en masse Instead be protesting HAMAS and demanding the release of the hostages?
They have to walk a fine line they hate Israel and the Jewish state but need them to vote for them at the same time tip toeing around The mooooslims

They have to walk a fine line they hate Israel and the Jewish state but need them to vote for them at the same time tip toeing around The mooooslims
So true. I once heard from a well-known pollster that if even 15% of Jews who still vote Democrat switched to the Republican, that could swing the election.

So true. I once heard from a well-known pollster that if even 15% of Jews who still vote Democrat switched to the Republican, that could swing the election.
Print more ballots. Need more drop boxes. Hire more black ghetto workers

Biden is also alienating Muslims. They may not be too eager to vote in this election.

Oh you mean like stealing from Americans to support Ukraine?
This is the creation of another Israel type of conflict center in that area, similar to the one we have pissed on to claim in Taiwan. We really need another money pit in Africa, too, because Venezuela is already pretty much used up in that region. We have to keep the bombs moving, that is about all the product we have left.

This is the creation of another Israel type of conflict center in that area, similar to the one we have pissed on to claim in Taiwan. We really need another money pit in Africa, too, because Venezuela is already pretty much used up in that region. We have to keep the bombs moving, that is about all the product we have left.
The natural gas field off the Israeli coast means that capitalism (still [italics]) likes to introduce lack where there is nothing but abundance: bombing Nord2.

Hamass would send them all back along with the current hostages and money, begging us to never do that again and charging the US with war crimes.
You couldn't even stop the blacks from burn, loot murder. Minneapolis nearly seceded from the union under Trump. You'll never send blacks to Hamass.

Last edited:
this makes it tough for me to not say, send in US troops to resue the hostages and lay waste to the whole place,,

how can our government sit back and allow this to happen in light of hamas not caring who they kill and how they kill them??

BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza​

We should give Palestinians an ultimatum - give us your info for intelligence to go after Hamas OR you are one of them and will suffer the consequences. I would love it if Palestinians proved they were the peaceful people they claim to be.

Forum List

Back