Is This A Hoax..?

Matthew Perry death is not a hoax.......BUT there are rumors Putin may have had a heart attack and died over the weekend and has a body double stand in. Which wouldn't be too surprising, given his health concerns. Of course, the media is claiming it's all false and he's fine. That alone would make me question if the story may be true

This vid is suggesting Mattew Perry of Friends is dead. First I've heard of it. Is this for real..?

Clot shot got him.

IMG_5191.jpeg

Matthew Perry is DEAD
Elvis is still very much alive

I was working the night shift and heard it at work
I was in school and my teacher started to cry and said the king is dead... I asked what king... and she explained... I was sad he was my mothers favorite singer... It was a bad day...

He is not among us anymore.

Not a hoax.
I know it isn't a hoax, but I would be interested in knowing the real cause. Dying in a hot tub really throws off anything that could establish a time of death. I haven't heard any results of tox screens and I haven't heard a definitive cause of death. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Matthew Perry is DEAD
Elvis is still very much alive
You picked the wrong one for your attempted humour .
It was twin brother Aaron who died . Not Elvis who was shacked up with Ann Margaret . Another CIA project.

BUT there are rumors Putin may have had a heart attack and died over the weekend and has a body double stand in.
You guys and your "Body Doubles"
Do they prepare these body doubles ahead of time, like a training camp?
Or do they just go out a 'find' someone.
I would like to know too. :dunno:
ALL you want to do is blame 'the jab'
You would be so ecstatic if someone feed you that news.

You picked the wrong one for your attempted humour .
It was twin brother Aaron who died . Not Elvis who was shacked up with Ann Margaret . Another CIA project.

DEEP STATE

Forum List

Back