Shame On Hamas

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Hamas still refusing release of hostages thus giving Israel a green light to continue on in Gaza even through Ramadon if no hostage release agreement by then. How many more Palestinians will Hamas allow to suffer & be killed needlessly?

Hamas has no regard for human life...probably the worst example in modern history of barbarism.....they should be wiped from the face of earth.

Whilst some feel sorry for the civilians....it was the civilian population of Gaze that voted for Hamas leadership of their society.

Anti-Semitism is thoroughly embedded in Islamic governments and Islamic populations.

I have known some highly intelligent Iranians but without exception they hate Jews and have nao reservations about letting you know.

The orgins of all this Jew Hatred is of course their islamic belief system.

Very similar to how the Nazi hatred of Jews was base on centuries of Cathoiic Priests spreading false religious beliefs aka Jews were responsible for the crucifixion of Christ.

Hamas has no regard for human life...probably the worst example in modern history of barbarism.....they should be wiped from the face of earth.

Whilst some feel sorry for the civilians....it was the civilian population of Gaze that voted for Hamas leadership of their society.

Anti-Semitism is thoroughly embedded in Islamic governments and Islamic populations.

I have known some highly intelligent Iranians but without exception they hate Jews and have nao reservations about letting you know.

The orgins of all this Jew Hatred is of course their islamic belief system.

Very similar to how the Nazi hatred of Jews was base on centuries of Cathoiic Priests spreading false religious beliefs aka Jews were responsible for the crucifixion of Christ.
Know what I find amazing?? 😻 “ Catholics” are taught that God sent his only son down to die for our sins. In other words; it was FATE; yet we are hated for it even though it wasn’t true. If he didn’t die they wouldn’t have their “ savior “

In Michigan. mostly in Dearborn, over 100,000 registered democrat voters in the primary refrained on voting for Biden again over the Israel/Hamas war. Oh well, at least they will have another option to vote for when it really matters --- Trump.

Forum List

Back