BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza

Might be false.

so people not being allowed to leave is not being held hostage??

I thought thats what a hostage is,,

stupid liberal word games,,

they are being held against their will......................................................

this makes it tough for me to not say, send in US troops to resue the hostages and lay waste to the whole place,,

how can our government sit back and allow this to happen in light of hamas not caring who they kill and how they kill them??

BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza​

Fake news.

How can they do that? The Muslim savages have The hostages, which include very young children, hidden in tunnels and Gd-knows-where.

But that raises an interesting point: shouldn’t the antisemitic leftists protesting Israel en masse Instead be protesting HAMAS and demanding the release of the hostages?

I think you would be better off letting this one flesh itself out.
what other choice do I have??

imagine a guy is robbing a bank and the cops show up outside while there are customers still in the building, and the cops say release the hostages,,

you yell back I have no hostages,, I just wont let them leave,,

is the cop going to say ,, sorry I didnt know and turn around and go home??

It's not true... there ARE close to 400 Americans currently in Gaza (who went there of their own free will) who currently can't get out because of the war.
They could move to the safe area, if HAMAS wasn’t holding them against their will.

imagine a guy is robbing a bank and the cops show up outside while there are customers still in the building, and the cops say release the hostages,,

Agreed PP, 'cept the analogy should include a campfire circle of blind and deaf reporters ........~S~

It's not true... there ARE close to 400 Americans currently in Gaza (who went there of their own free will) who currently can't get out because of the war.
Yeah, there is a difference. They wanted to be there but the war kicked-off so now they are stuck.....Sucks to be them but Oh well....Living with a death cult has it's consequences.

Forum List

Back