What liberals Love for Hamas boils down to

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Thinkers-Hamas burned, looted, murdered, kidnapped, raped , tortured, disemboweled , burned alive. Still holding hostages.
Liberals-But you responded with tanks and that’s a war crime.

The global left has discovered that they are addicted to trying to troll and anger conservatives... so if they think we may be for something they are against it and visa versa... they are child like... they do not think they feel....

Thinkers-Hamas burned, looted, murdered, kidnapped, raped , tortured, disemboweled , burned alive. Still holding hostages.

The US doesn't know anything about Hamas. Hamas has colluded with Israel to prevent a 2 state solution. They're Muslim Brotherhood.

The US doesn't know anything about Hamas. Hamas has colluded with Israel to prevent a 2 state solution. They're Muslim Brotherhood.
Conspiracy babble that you liberals constantly decry but love to implement

You're dumb as shit.
Yet you can’t point out how
Let’s meet and you can evaluate exactly how shit dumb I am
Just saw the horrid pictures of that poor girl who was stripped naked, paraded around in a truck, legs broken, raped and beheaded. I puked. You support and defend those who did that. You deserve to die horribly.
Now go cry to a moderator

Haha. Yes, hamas has coluded with Israeli to rape and murder Israelites

You are such a pathetic tool

Defending Hamas is like defending the criminals in any major US city.

It comes naturally to the Left.

Any crime they commit, whitey/Zionists had it coming because of their systemic racism, etc.

I'll take things that don't exist for $1000, Alex. :)
No one supports terrorists who kill indiscriminately.
That being said, there are over 8000 Palestinian civilians dead from bombs dropping from the sky.
Who's standing up for them?...not you apparently.

Atrocities were committed on 10/7 against Israel by the Gazan soldiers of Hamas. They thought they could spark a wider war between Islam and western civilization but they failed. Now Gaza City is a smoking hole in the ground because of it. Live and learn people, there's always a lesson to be learned.

Atrocities were committed on 10/7 against Israel by the Gazan soldiers of Hamas. They thought they could spark a wider war between Islam and western civilization but they failed. Now Gaza City is a smoking hole in the ground because of it. Live and learn people, there's always a lesson to be learned.
I'd hold that phone on "failed" for a few more weeks.

Who's standing up for them?

By removing Hamas from Gaza ... the Hamas that the Gazan people support, applaud, and keep in power ... we are buying for Gazans a future free of tyranny.

As long as Hamas has a free hand in Gaza, the Gazans will suffer.

We are cutting out a cancer so that most Palestinians will live.

Yet you can’t point out how
Let’s meet and you can evaluate exactly how shit dumb I am
Just saw the horrid pictures of that poor girl who was stripped naked, paraded around in a truck, legs broken, raped and beheaded. I puked. You support and defend those who did that. You deserve to die horribly.
Now go cry to a moderator

Nope. I don't defend Hamas or the fools that think they can use them to prevent a 2 state solution.

By removing Hamas from Gaza ... the Hamas that the Gazan people support, applaud, and keep in power ... we are buying for Gazans a future free of tyranny.

As long as Hamas has a free hand in Gaza, the Gazans will suffer.

We are cutting out a cancer so that most Palestinians will live.
You will not cut the cancer out. Cut off one head, two more take its place.
I would have thought people would have learned that by now.

You have to give the Palestinians in Gaza a reason not to turn to Hamas in the first place.
You don't do that by bombing their homes into rubble and killing thousands of Palestinian civilians.

All you're doing...is making more enemies. And insuring the conflict finds its way over here eventually.

Forum List

Back