Breaking on FoxNews now

What if this was all a giant PR scam?

what if these guys were never seriously planning on building it there? they just said they were, and went through all the motions, to get people all riled up; re: "there's no such thing as bad publicity".

Then, by pretending to plan on building it there, they thereby created a set-up for this "good will act" of moving it to a more "suitable" site.

This mosque-thing wouldn't have been as controversial if they had initially announced the plan to build it, say, fifteen blocks away. Now, with everyone riveted on this dot of NYC real estate, they have a broader and louder stage with which to play out this "act of compassion to the sensitivity of Americans" or whatever you want to call it.

anybody? or do I need medication for this? I don't know.

what if these guys were never seriously planning on building it there? they just said they were, and went through all the motions, to get people all riled up; re: "there's no such thing as bad publicity".

Then, by pretending to plan on building it there, they thereby created a set-up for this "good will act" of moving it to a more "suitable" site.

This mosque-thing wouldn't have been as controversial if they had initially announced the plan to build it, say, fifteen blocks away. Now, with everyone riveted on this dot of NYC real estate, they have a broader and louder stage with which to play out this "act of compassion to the sensitivity of Americans" or whatever you want to call it.

Well as well all know from the resident Muslin experts that anytime it seems like they are being tolerant or accepting or anything they are really lying and planning on chopping some extremity off so my guess is you are right on target with your paranoid delusion :razz:

Well as well all know from the resident Muslin experts that anytime it seems like they are being tolerant or accepting or anything they are really lying and planning on chopping some extremity off so my guess is you are right on target with your paranoid delusion :razz:

so that's a yes for heavy medication?

Mosque builders are open to alternate site.

YAY for them.
maybe 3 or 5 blocks away instead of 2?

what a bogus issue.

If it was such a bogus issue why would you comment so many times on it? Bogus or not it has been a hot topic for while.
another clueless bore?

sigh

Being hot and being bogus there is no conflict.

get a life and maybe an education while you're at it.

what a bogus issue.

I personally feel much better that the mosque will be 3 blocks away from Ground Zero.

If it was built two blocks away, then the terrorists will have won. But now, WE WIN!!!

YAY AMERICA!!!
:clap2:

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOILED-AGAIN-BLASTED-AMERICANS.jpg

what a bogus issue.

So, in your opinion, a mosque at any other location is bogus? Now we got people arguing it is there or no where! This ought to be good.
A mosque at any location is okay with me. It's a zoning issue made into a political football. Happens all the time.

Nothing new or newsworthy here.

You have no one arguing anything. The argument is all internal. Take your meds:cuckoo:

Ahhh Haaa! I finally get it. It's only a relevant issue if YOU decide it is. No one else has a legitimate concern unless you agree to it.

Riiiiiight.

What fucking losers some people are. "I don't get it so it can't be legit." What a bunch of sad assholes.

Ahhh Haaa! I finally get it. It's only a relevant issue if YOU decide it is. No one else has a legitimate concern unless you agree to it.

Riiiiiight.

What fucking losers some people are. "I don't get it so it can't be legit." What a bunch of sad assholes.
Hey loser, I get the argument(s). They just don't hold any water.

One of the arguments is about safety. :lol: What a joke. I have yet to hear an honest and coherent argument against building a mosque two blocks from ground zero. Muslim extremists attacked. What has a mosque to do with Muslim extremists?

Sensitivity? Bullshit. Power trip? yep. Political spin? yep.

Legitimate concerns? not ones based in reality.

It's a fuckin' house of worship -- two blocks from GZ

Dante is haiving a meltdown on this one. I assume he neg rep'd you guys too. Come out with a illegitmate argument or just stay on the porch. This is an opinon site. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back