Breaking on FoxNews now

Mosque builders are open to alternate site.

YAY for them.

So says the Imam's wife Daisy, on Geraldo. We'll see. I hope for the sake of peace it happens. There's already a Mosque two blocks away from the site they want to build on. And where they want to build is not a Muslim community, rather a financial one.

An obvious solution. It's called compromise. Amazing. Someone other than us doing the compromising. Amazing.

maybe 3 or 5 blocks away instead of 2?

what a bogus issue.

If it was such a bogus issue why would you comment so many times on it? Bogus or not it has been a hot topic for while.
another clueless bore?

sigh

Being hot and being bogus there is no conflict.

get a life and maybe an education while you're at it.

I guess the above post as well as the one I originally addressed really added a lot to this topic. You sure did not respond how expected. I thought you had some real insight into this issue as to why you think it was fake. Everything I have read or watched on this has real emotion involved.

You discredit me as being clueless and uneducated but you missed an opportunity to show just how educated you are. I personally have not seen anything that shows me that you are so educated you can make judgment on others for their lack of. It is really sad when a simple question would cause such an (educated) response.

Last edited:

YAY for them.

This country was founded on freedom of religion. You can judge your patriotism by how much you back up the constitution even if you disagree with it at times. That is what makes America great.

If this happens, it weakens every time you guys mention the constitution. Its hypocritical.

YAY for them.

This country was founded on freedom of religion. You can judge your patriotism by how much you back up the constitution even if you disagree with it at times. That is what makes America great.

If this happens, it weakens every time you guys mention the constitution. Its hypocritical.

It was not founded on freedom of religion. It was founded on representation. I have yet to see were freedom of religion was stated as one of the causes of the Revolutionary War. The Pilgrims left England to escape religious persecution not to practice religious freedom. In fact they did not practice religious tolerance or freedom. All you have to do is look at the Salem Witch trials.

The Constitution that everyone seems to want to throw around to prove points was written and then freedom of religion was added later. That is why it is an amendment. The founders of this country wanted to make sure the people were represented and that not one part of the government would grow to powerful.

The Bill of Rights were promised so that all the States would ratify the Constitution. They were put into place so that those in charge could not do what had been do to them by English leadership.

What if this was all a giant PR scam?

what if these guys were never seriously planning on building it there? they just said they were, and went through all the motions, to get people all riled up; re: "there's no such thing as bad publicity".

Then, by pretending to plan on building it there, they thereby created a set-up for this "good will act" of moving it to a more "suitable" site.

This mosque-thing wouldn't have been as controversial if they had initially announced the plan to build it, say, fifteen blocks away. Now, with everyone riveted on this dot of NYC real estate, they have a broader and louder stage with which to play out this "act of compassion to the sensitivity of Americans" or whatever you want to call it.

anybody? or do I need medication for this? I don't know.

Well as well all know from the resident Muslin experts that anytime it seems like they are being tolerant or accepting or anything they are really lying and planning on chopping some extremity off so my guess is you are right on target with your paranoid delusion :razz:

Ya cause the Koran and the religious leadership have not told Muslims it is ok to lie to non Muslims. You are pathetic.

YAY for them.

So says the Imam's wife Daisy, on Geraldo. We'll see. I hope for the sake of peace it happens. There's already a Mosque two blocks away from the site they want to build on. And where they want to build is not a Muslim community, rather a financial one.

Not to mention the Building they want to tear down had the landing gear from one of the planes Go threw its roofs and smash through several floors. So Despite what the Left is trying to say. This building is indeed part of the over all site of the attacks. Had people been in it people would have died.

YAY for them.

Moderates are usually willing to compromise, RWers, not so much.

Ya we saw how well the far left is willing to compromise. They simply ignored the other side for EVERY piece of legislation they created. And then LIED about it. And then when the people got pissed tried to claim they were all for compromise by freezing out any and all attempts to submit amendments to proposed bills.

They were so insistent on their way they even made some bills unpassable by changing the required percent to pass it to AVOID amendments. And then WHINED when they lost.

YAY for them.

Moderates are usually willing to compromise, RWers, not so much.

Ya we saw how well the far left is willing to compromise. They simply ignored the other side for EVERY piece of legislation they created. And then LIED about it. And then when the people got pissed tried to claim they were all for compromise by freezing out any and all attempts to submit amendments to proposed bills.

They were so insistent on their way they even made some bills unpassable by changing the required percent to pass it to AVOID amendments. And then WHINED when they lost.

It seems you've describe the Senate under McConnell and the House under Boehner; been drinking tonight?

I hope this is true. This would be a wonderful gesture of respect & tolerance. Lets see if it happens though.

YAY for them.

Hey stupid I know you've been told this a dozen times, but obviously your dumbass still doesn't get it. It was never an argument about the legalities of the mosque, it was about the location of said mosque. Now stop with he stupidity and go play with a gas can and some matches.

YAY for them.

Not to mention the Building they want to tear down had the landing gear from one of the planes Go threw its roofs and smash through several floors. So Despite what the Left is trying to say. This building is indeed part of the over all site of the attacks. Had people been in it people would have died.

:rolleyes:

please

YAY for them.

Now this will help mend some fences.

At this point? I don't think so. I think it's already gone too far and too many people are mad. It's more like locking the barn door after the horses have escaped.

They've already built up so much mad....it's not gonna go away just because they change locations. They've already proven they don't care about what Americans or New Yorkers think, why would they change now? Somebody give them money?

YAY for them.

At this point? I don't think so. I think it's already gone too far and too many people are mad. It's more like locking the barn door after the horses have escaped.

They've already built up so much mad....it's not gonna go away just because they change locations. They've already proven they don't care about what Americans or New Yorkers think, why would they change now? Somebody give them money?

There isn't a place in the US where ANY mosque is welcome. Islam is the most hated rellgion.

YAY for them.

And if Obama had kept his mouth shut, Democrats would not be getting absolutely pounded by this issue heading into the November elections.

Watch for some even more escalated infighting among the Democrat Party - Congress vs the White House is coming even before the midterms. Moderate Dems are already reaching out to the Republicans in the hopes of minimizing the damage to themselves following November, and forging alliances against this idiotic and incompetent Obama White House...

Obama’s Ground Zero Mosque Debacle | Newsflavor

The sacred ground of the abandoned for almost ten years Burlington Coat Factory.

There isn't a place in the US where ANY mosque is welcome. Islam is the most hated rellgion.

And what did they expect after 9/11? When so few of them spoke out against the attacks and so many of them celebrated the attacks?

BTW, I disagree, there are mosques all over this country and new ones are being built all the time and no one is trying to stop them, except for that ground zero Mosque.

Islam teaches hate, Christianity teaches love...which religion do you think is better? Oh and btw, yes, Jesus is considered a profit for Islam. Wonder why they don't listen to his teachings more?

Hey, did you know that a Muslim can marry a Christian but not a Jew?

And what did they expect after 9/11? When so few of them spoke out against the attacks and so many of them celebrated the attacks?

BTW, I disagree, there are mosques all over this country and new ones are being built all the time and no one is trying to stop them, except for that ground zero Mosque.

Islam teaches hate, Christianity teaches love...which religion do you think is better? Oh and btw, yes, Jesus is considered a profit for Islam. Wonder why they don't listen to his teachings more?

Hey, did you know that a Muslim can marry a Christian but not a Jew?

You are quite right - the post was an attempt to yet again play the victimization card, a common trait and ploy of the American liberal empty minded do-gooder.

Obama’s Ground Zero Mosque Debacle | Newsflavor

Forum List

Back