Breaking on FoxNews now

Mosque builders are open to alternate site.

YAY for them.

This country was founded on freedom of religion. You can judge your patriotism by how much you back up the constitution even if you disagree with it at times. That is what makes America great.

If this happens, it weakens every time you guys mention the constitution. Its hypocritical.

It was not founded on freedom of religion. It was founded on representation. I have yet to see were freedom of religion was stated as one of the causes of the Revolutionary War. The Pilgrims left England to escape religious persecution not to practice religious freedom. In fact they did not practice religious tolerance or freedom. All you have to do is look at the Salem Witch trials.

The Constitution that everyone seems to want to throw around to prove points was written and then freedom of religion was added later. That is why it is an amendment. The founders of this country wanted to make sure the people were represented and that not one part of the government would grow to powerful.

The Bill of Rights were promised so that all the States would ratify the Constitution. They were put into place so that those in charge could not do what had been do to them by English leadership.

Um...you DO know that wasn't the Pilgrims....right? :eusa_eh:

YAY for them.

1. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

2. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

3. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

4. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

5. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

6. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

7. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

8. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

9. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

10. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE.

And as pointed out by others, if this were a "Christian" Community Center, you Neo-Nut, Repuglcant, ConJob, Tea Baggers would not have a single problem.

Your wrapped up in your own hate.

YAY for them.

And as pointed out by others, if this were a "Christian" Community Center, you Neo-Nut, Repuglcant, ConJob, Tea Baggers would not have a single problem.

The proposed building has a mosque in it! No matter how many times you tell a lie, that doesn't make it true.

YAY for them.

That's GREAT news. Most Americans consider GROUND ZERO sacred ground where 3000 innocent men and woman were slaughtered.

We have never stood--nor will we ever--for a Japanese memorial at Pearl Harbor nor should we accept a Mosque in the shadow of the Twin Towers.

While I know I am going to have liberals attacking me for this comment--I believe that the religion of Islam has a lot of violence within it--and those that are Islamic are Muslims.

While I believe that the majority of Muslims believe in peace and religious tolerance of others--there are still too many in their religion that would believe the building of this Mosque in that location would symbolize a monument to the terrorists that attacted this country on 9/11.

This country was founded on freedom of religion. You can judge your patriotism by how much you back up the constitution even if you disagree with it at times. That is what makes America great.

If this happens, it weakens every time you guys mention the constitution. Its hypocritical.

It was not founded on freedom of religion. It was founded on representation. I have yet to see were freedom of religion was stated as one of the causes of the Revolutionary War. The Pilgrims left England to escape religious persecution not to practice religious freedom. In fact they did not practice religious tolerance or freedom. All you have to do is look at the Salem Witch trials.

The Constitution that everyone seems to want to throw around to prove points was written and then freedom of religion was added later. That is why it is an amendment. The founders of this country wanted to make sure the people were represented and that not one part of the government would grow to powerful.

The Bill of Rights were promised so that all the States would ratify the Constitution. They were put into place so that those in charge could not do what had been do to them by English leadership.

It was the Puritans which all the Pilgrims were.I am sure you knew that. Massachusetts was a Puritan colony founded by the Pilgrims. Puritans were so intolerant of other religions that Roger Williams founded Rhode Island for religious freedom. I guess getting caught up in semantics is a good way to avoid dismissing the point being presented.

Last edited:
And if they had their way, there'd be a mosque on EVERY corner. It's gonna take a lot longer to convert all us infidels otherwise.

Anybody have any figures on hand of how many Christians or Athiests in this country are being converted to Islam
?

...Anyone?!??

YAY for them.

Do some damned research, it's been proven by me to everyone but the total loons on this board that this building is a mosque. Need further proof, see the National Mosque of Bangladesh, 240 shops, 5 restaurants, a theater, a library, a gym, a warehouse, and tada it's called a mosque.

People have a tendency to spew all sorts of BS as fact when its just pure, unadulterated, partisan, b.s you see.

Usually people on the right with their uber-emotional, unproven, wrapped-up-in-the-flag, patriotic nonsense.

I guess you really did not know anything about history. You thought you discredited the whole statement when in fact you had no idea what the Pilgrims really were.

1. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

2. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

3. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

4. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

5. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

6. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

7. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

8. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

9. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

10. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

Fixed it for you.

OnlyOneIslam-W-Indonesia.jpg

1. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

2. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

3. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

4. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

5. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

6. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

7. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

8. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

9. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

10. THE PROPOSED BUILDING IS NOT A MOSQUE LIKE I AM NOT A RAVING PSYCHO.

Fixed it for you.

Hey, look! Irony!

This convo reminds me...does anyone remember the play in Addams Family Values? Where Wednesday and Pugsley have to go to camp and participate in a play about the Pilgrims and the Indians? And Pugsley was dressed up as a turkey and the banner song was "Eat Me"?

Fucking hilarious.

Eat us because we won't stay dressed for long, eat us before we finish this song...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Rauf isn't a moderate in any way, shape or form. Neither is that whackjob developer.

Forum List

Back