BREAKING NEWS: President Obama announces his WOMENS college basketball bracket!!!

Ok folks. I tried watching ESPN today (I typically only watch during football season). I needed a break from the earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns, illegal alien invasions, union protests, economic collapse, euro riots, middle east wars, UN "sanctions", etc, etc, etc. The world is just too crazy. I know we have people at the highest level of gov't to handle and focus on that stuff.

Thats why today, at about 300pm, I was shocked to turn on ESPN and see President Barack Hussein Obama laying out his picks for the WOMENS NCAA college basketball tournament. He went in depth about a few teams, a few players. Which made me wonder, again, is he watching that much basketball with all these crisis' going on? Or spending precious briefing time being told news about college kids playing a game?

It was bad enough he took all the time for the mens tourney, getting briefed on BYU"s top scorer, the Kansas Jayhawks two stars, injured players, etc, info which he'd have to watch a lot of ball to know, or spend a good bit of time being briefed on it.

But today, he let the world know that he likes the UConn Huskies womens team to make the women's college basketball championship.

Rest easy and sleep well folks. Our president is on top of things!

Wait a few days and you'll see him being interviewed for his Special Olympics Brackets and his Pee Wee League Brackets.

I wonder if it took him more than 5 minutes like an average person who follows college hoops.

Well, he discussed in detail the injury to BYU's top scorer, the experience of the Kansas Jayhawks roster, the history of Duke and North Carolina in recent tourneys.......he either watches a lot of ball, or spend too much time being briefed on it. I watch hoops. I don't even know who BYU's top scorer is, much less that he's injured. And I dont have global chaos to worry about.

someone said the f.b.i. was following the players around.

Last edited:
I'm sure Obama has a staffer assigned to follow sports and brief him, so he can hold on to his "cool factor" amongst the moronic college kids.

Well, he discussed in detail the injury to BYU's top scorer, the experience of the Kansas Jayhawks roster, the history of Duke and North Carolina in recent tourneys.......he either watches a lot of ball, or spend too much time being briefed on it. I watch hoops. I don't even know who BYU's top scorer is, much less that he's injured. And I dont have global chaos to worry about.

I work a full time job, do hella side work, personal train and play ball on the side...and ...gasp...STILL have the time to fill a fucking bracket! I must be amazing amiright?>

You also are not the Most Powerful Man in the World amidst the worst global chaos since the 1930's. Rather than being in Conn or NY (ESPN offices) to fill out and analyze basketball tournaments.......then going to Rio for vacation.......how bout Obama go to the US West Coast to show support and confidence that radiation won't get there, and offer support to Japan.

Being the President is like any other fucking thing in life, even easier: who else has a team of advisors that analyze and overanalyze several paths forward....debrief you...then you "choose one?"

Huh?

You guys need to get your hating assed heads out of your asses, and stay focused on what matters in life. Not message boards to bash liberals. Your kids. Your jobs. Your dogs. Get laid, for fuck's sake.

How did Bush handle 2 wars while simultaneously reading SO MANY gawd darn books? It's called down time. It's called Obama probably watches Sports before bed, after work every night like most other grown assed men. Get a life.

My God. I wish Obama was as dedicated to real issues as he is in sports. I suppose he is used to his old ways as a Senator: Just vote "present" then boogie off to the chicken wing restaurant to watch the hoops game!!!

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, screw it, I said it. And I bet they had grape Kool-Aid there too. Guess I'm just a "typical white person".

I'm a fan of chicken wings and I'm pretty damn insulted. :evil:

:tongue:

I'm constantly amazed and amused by people's perception of what the President does is. I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about talk about how the President should manage his time.

The President of the United States is probably the hardest job in the entire world. 20 hour days, 7 day weeks. Always "at work", 24/7. When the President is on "vacation", he's still working.

i shouldn't have said that, now they're going to be following me around
....stupid....!!

My God. I wish Obama was as dedicated to real issues as he is in sports. I suppose he is used to his old ways as a Senator: Just vote "present" then boogie off to the chicken wing restaurant to watch the hoops game!!!

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, screw it, I said it. And I bet they had grape Kool-Aid there too. Guess I'm just a "typical white person".

No, the typical white person doesn't make black jokes. It's not 1965 anymore.

He had to, since he already made his NCAA picks. I'm certain that he was pressured by any number of women's groups and lobbyists that essentially forced him to do the same for the Women's NCAA.

So he just had to actually go on ESPN? He could not just have a press rep announce his picks for him. All these crisis's going on and our President is talking Basketball on ESPN.

The man is a complete and utter failure.

I'm constantly amazed and amused by people's perception of what the President does is. I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about talk about how the President should manage his time.

The President of the United States is probably the hardest job in the entire world. 20 hour days, 7 day weeks. Always "at work", 24/7. When the President is on "vacation", he's still working.

i hope he doesn't think about all that on his backswing.

He had to, since he already made his NCAA picks. I'm certain that he was pressured by any number of women's groups and lobbyists that essentially forced him to do the same for the Women's NCAA.

So he just had to actually go on ESPN? He could not just have a press rep announce his picks for him. All these crisis's going on and our President is talking Basketball on ESPN.

The man is a complete and utter failure. Possibly the worst president in our Life Times. Makes Bush and Carter look competent.

Where would you have him go? Would you have him go to Japan? Go to Libya? I fail to see where the President should be that is necessary during the current crisis's going on.

Ok folks. I tried watching ESPN today (I typically only watch during football season). I needed a break from the earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns, illegal alien invasions, union protests, economic collapse, euro riots, middle east wars, UN "sanctions", etc, etc, etc. The world is just too crazy. I know we have people at the highest level of gov't to handle and focus on that stuff.

Thats why today, at about 300pm, I was shocked to turn on ESPN and see President Barack Hussein Obama laying out his picks for the WOMENS NCAA college basketball tournament. He went in depth about a few teams, a few players. Which made me wonder, again, is he watching that much basketball with all these crisis' going on? Or spending precious briefing time being told news about college kids playing a game?

It was bad enough he took all the time for the mens tourney, getting briefed on BYU"s top scorer, the Kansas Jayhawks two stars, injured players, etc, info which he'd have to watch a lot of ball to know, or spend a good bit of time being briefed on it.

But today, he let the world know that he likes the UConn Huskies womens team to make the women's college basketball championship.

With the world burning and in turmoil, The Emperor is fiddling in sports picks and on the golf course.

None of you libs get the point. It isn't that he took a few minutes to do it. It's the perception and image.

He doesn't act like we are in a global crisis. People see him doing that, and think he's clueless. Like it or not, he's in the most powerful chair in the world. When the world is in chaos, they look to US leadership.

If Obama was in California right now, assuring people no radiation was coming to the West Coast, and staging relief efforts to Japan from there, while addressing Libya and the economy, that would be a far better image than picking a damn basketball game.

And to Modbert, you just don't get my racial sarcasm. I'm playing the role of a "typical white person". I didn't know I was supposed to be racist until Obama said I was. When he said "typical white persons" are afraid of black people and racist, well, I took his advice and started acting like I was supposed to. Thats whay I said he voted present, then boogied off to eat wings and drink grape Kool Aid while watching basketball. Thats all. Blame Obama, not me.

The man is a complete and utter failure. Possibly the worst president in our Life Times. Makes Bush and Carter look competent.

He's closing in on LBJ for being most proactively destructive....And I would've never thought that possible until now.

With the world burning and in turmoil, The Emperor is fiddling in sports picks and on the golf course.

The world is about how it normally is, you pussy.

He's closing in on LBJ for being most proactively destructive....And I would've never thought that possible until now.

What's he destroying?

Where would you have him go? Would you have him go to Japan? Go to Libya? I fail to see where the President should be that is necessary during the current crisis's going on.

How about California? Seattle? Honolulu? Americans in the West are worried about radiation. He could be there, assure people that radiation is NOT coming there, and state relief efforts through the West Coast Navy bases. Partly symbolic, yes, but that is the job of the president to sometimes take proper action while providing symbolic significance.

But no. He's at ESPN picking games and laying on a beach in Rio. Fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back