Zone1 If Blacks Do What Whites Have Done We Will Be Successful

Good! They were rejected.

Oh, and many of those rejected, were Democratic votes in Republican states. Here's what they do. My name is Sealybobo but I sign my name Sealy. Republicans throw my vote out if I

a. Voted Democratic
b. Didn't sign exactly right

We know your tactics.

Good! They were rejected.

How many?

I'm going to stop you.

You definitely should stop me. DURR

If you don't realize those elections were stolen, no amount of evidence is going to sway you.

I agree, you have no amount of evidence.

“F**k the voting, let’s get right to the violence,” Stone can be heard saying, according to footage provided by a Danish documentary film crew and obtained by CNN.

That certainly is proof that 2000 and 2004 were stolen. Thanks!

This same guy started the 2000 riot that stopped the recount.

The recounts that all showed Bush won? Weird.

You don't realize if this was 1939 Germany, you're the fucking Nazi.

You think this is 1939? Or Germany?

Little early to be hitting the vodka so hard, Hillary.
Hacking Democracy is a 2006 Emmy nominated documentary film broadcast on HBO and created by producer / directors Russell Michaels and Simon Ardizzone, with producer Robert Carrillo Cohen, and executive producers Sarah Teale, Sian Edwards & Earl Katz. Filmed over three years it documents American citizens investigating anomalies and irregularities with 'e-voting' (electronic voting) systems that occurred during the 2000 and 2004 elections in the United States, especially in Volusia County, Florida. The film investigates the flawed integrity of electronic voting machines, particularly those made by Diebold Election Systems, exposing previously unknown backdoors in the Diebold trade secret computer software.

So there is already mountains of evidence something shady occured with Diebold voting machines. And the owner of Diebold was the head of the Ohio re elect Bush campaign? Nothing shady there? I guess unless we catch them red handed, you won't believe it. Even if we catch them red handed you won't believe it. Want proof?

New Surveillance Video Shows Georgia ‘Fake Elector’ Helping Trump Operatives Breach Voting Data​

Several Trump-linked operatives were allowed to access a Georgia elections office with help from a local Republican official who was trying to get Trump reelected, according to new surveillance video taken the same day the county’s voting system was breached—the latest twist in the alleged breach of Coffee County’s voting data now under investigation by state and local authorities.

I don't think you care. You're like a Putin supporter in Russia.

Hacking Democracy is a 2006 Emmy nominated documentary film broadcast on HBO and created by producer / directors Russell Michaels and Simon Ardizzone, with producer Robert Carrillo Cohen, and executive producers Sarah Teale, Sian Edwards & Earl Katz. Filmed over three years it documents American citizens investigating anomalies and irregularities with 'e-voting' (electronic voting) systems that occurred during the 2000 and 2004 elections in the United States, especially in Volusia County, Florida. The film investigates the flawed integrity of electronic voting machines, particularly those made by Diebold Election Systems, exposing previously unknown backdoors in the Diebold trade secret computer software.

So there is already mountains of evidence something shady occured with Diebold voting machines. And the owner of Diebold was the head of the Ohio re elect Bush campaign? Nothing shady there? I guess unless we catch them red handed, you won't believe it. Even if we catch them red handed you won't believe it. Want proof?

New Surveillance Video Shows Georgia ‘Fake Elector’ Helping Trump Operatives Breach Voting Data​

Several Trump-linked operatives were allowed to access a Georgia elections office with help from a local Republican official who was trying to get Trump reelected, according to new surveillance video taken the same day the county’s voting system was breached—the latest twist in the alleged breach of Coffee County’s voting data now under investigation by state and local authorities.

I don't think you care. You're like a Putin supporter in Russia.

That's outrageous!
I'd never give Putin more flexibility after the election.

So we are told that if blacks do certain things that we will suceed.

1) Waiting until marriage to have children, and then only when at least one of the marriage partners is gainfully employed in a job that allows them to afford them, and

2) A very strong emphasis that education is the key to success - including higher education in a marketable field - that is instilled beginning in elementary school.

Of course, there are other traits that contribute to one’s degree of success - motivation, ability, intelligence, discipline, etc. - but the two above, if followed, practically guarantees that one will become at least lower-middle class, and likely higher.

Are these things relly [sic] how whites became sucessful [sic]?
No. This is the reason:

bellcurves.jpg

Last edited:
You started off with something that might have been an interesting discussion, but then you immediately derailed your own discussion. Cutting and pasting a laundry list of factoids about Black history and speaking about your people as if they are some monolithic entity.

You have no interest in discussion. This is just another rambling mess.
He forgets it’s 2023

You started off with something that might have been an interesting discussion, but then you immediately derailed your own discussion. Cutting and pasting a laundry list of factoids about Black history and speaking about your people as if they are some monolithic entity.

You have no interest in discussion. This is just another rambling mess.
The other day we had this black woman come in. She's a consultant. We were all very nice to her. She was charming, well spoken, nice smile. I made a Godfather reference and she loves them. Then we all agreed we hate Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

It made me think about when Republicans say they are color blind. Yes, in this situation, we are all color blind. Hard to not notice she's black but no one is being mean to her and we hired her right?

Black people need to know that's as good as it's going to get. We judge each person as an individual. And even though I might have racist beliefs about the black community in general, doesn't mean I'm racist towards individual blacks.

The black community is fucked up. It's not racist to say. It's true. That doesn't mean this woman is fucked up

Systemic racism is true. In general. That's just the way it is. If the country were 80% black and 20% white there would be systemic racism the other way around. If black people's grandparents had more money that our white grand parents, you would see today black people would have more money than whites.

My family ended up in Detroit. Same position poor blacks find themselves in today. I can tell them, they need to get out. Don't live in a all black community. They are shit holes. Not entirely their fault but regardless, they are shit holes. My family knew in order to succeed, we needed to get out. Fast forward 50 years I just found out when my brother dies each of his 2 kids gets $5 million life insurance. That doesn't even count all the $ and shit they will inherit. Only in America.

My brother would have never achieved that if we stayed in Detroit.

Oh, and black people. Listen very carefully to this. My brother says if he had to do it all over again but today, he would not go into HR. The only people who rise to the top of HR today are blacks and women. Because of diversity programs and Affirmative Action. So black people, don't say my brother made it big because he was white. Even if that's true, today YOU can make it big, because you are black. But you also have to come in early and stay late. Take on the tough assignments. Go to Mexico or Europe at the drop of a hat because your boss tells you to.

He forgets it’s 2023
Just this year we caught Republicans on tape saying they long for the days they could get away with lynching black people.

And even the right leaning Supreme Court just ruled that yes, Republicans in Alabama were racially gerrymandering black votes.

After all these years you white devils are still doing everything you can to disinfranchise black citizens. And you want to pretend racism is over because it's the year 2023?

Just this year we caught Republicans on tape saying they long for the days they could get away with lynching black people.

And even the right leaning Supreme Court just ruled that yes, Republicans in Alabama were racially gerrymandering black votes.

After all these years you white devils are still doing everything you can to disinfranchise black citizens. And you want to pretend racism is over because it's the year 2023?

All Republicans?

If blacks weren't guaranteed 2 seats, they were disenfranchised?

Who said racism is over? IM2 brings up shit that blacks were not allowed to have back in the day, they are allowed now. Politicians are all garbage so whatever they have to say is usually trash.

Incorrect. We see the same old time low IQ and genetic inferiority claim couched under the term "black culture."
You see it from perhaps as much as one percent of the white population. In the nineteenth century it was a universal belief. Even the most ardent abolitionist KNEW, not believed, KNEW to the bottom of his or her soul that all minorities were inferior to ALL whites. The fact that they were wrong doesn't affect their beliefs or minimize their actions. If anything, it's to their credit that they risked life and property in service to others who they thought were inferior and downtrodden.

All Republicans?
We knew that's how you talk when in private and this sort of pulled back the curtain.

I'm a white male so a lot of conservatives talk freely in front of me assuming I'm one of them. In some ways I am. I too criticize the black community.

Your denial is notted. Because as we see here, the problem has not ended.
The problems Negroes cause for themselves, whites, Orientals, and Hispanics are caused by the facts that by every objective, measurable criterion Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites, Orientals, and Hispanics. Negroes also have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy.

The worst mistake white settlers and their descendants made in the New World was the slave trade. The second worst mistake was in not deporting the Negroes to Africa once we gave them freedom. The third worst mistake was in giving Negroes equal rights. The better we treat those people the worse most of them behave.

A criminal justice system that is effective for whites and Orientals is insufficiently harsh for most Negroes. Before the civil rights movement that was understood in the United States, and especially in the South. That is why, when a white person and a black person committed the same crime, the black person was given more punishment, often quite a bit more.

Incorrect. We see the same old time low IQ and genetic inferiority claim couched under the term "black culture."
The real problem is black genetics. Gene alleles cause culture. This is why Negroes bring their slums with them everywhere they go. Have you ever heard about Negroes moving into a white slum and turning it into a thriving middle class neighborhood where it was safe to walk the streets at night? Neither have I. Neither has everyone.

We knew that's how you talk when in private and this sort of pulled back the curtain.

I'm a white male so a lot of conservatives talk freely in front of me assuming I'm one of them. In some ways I am. I too criticize the black community.

So all of them?

Forum List

Back