BREAKING NEWS: President Obama announces his WOMENS college basketball bracket!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok folks. I tried watching ESPN today (I typically only watch during football season). I needed a break from the earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns, illegal alien invasions, union protests, economic collapse, euro riots, middle east wars, UN "sanctions", etc, etc, etc. The world is just too crazy. I know we have people at the highest level of gov't to handle and focus on that stuff.

Thats why today, at about 300pm, I was shocked to turn on ESPN and see President Barack Hussein Obama laying out his picks for the WOMENS NCAA college basketball tournament. He went in depth about a few teams, a few players. Which made me wonder, again, is he watching that much basketball with all these crisis' going on? Or spending precious briefing time being told news about college kids playing a game?

It was bad enough he took all the time for the mens tourney, getting briefed on BYU"s top scorer, the Kansas Jayhawks two stars, injured players, etc, info which he'd have to watch a lot of ball to know, or spend a good bit of time being briefed on it.

But today, he let the world know that he likes the UConn Huskies womens team to make the women's college basketball championship.

Rest easy and sleep well folks. Our president is on top of things!

He had to, since he already made his NCAA picks. I'm certain that he was pressured by any number of women's groups and lobbyists that essentially forced him to do the same for the Women's NCAA.

part of his e.r.a. iniitiative.
when a musician (rock musician) hits a clam (bad note), somethimes they will "revisit", or hit the note again just to show that they meant to do it the first time.

Yep. Spend precious presidential time picking NCAA mens and womens basketball games, while the world is amidst the worst global chaos since WW2.

Next with be the N-C-double-gay basketball picks just to be fair.

I'm sure the troops who may be going to Libya appreciate Obama spending those hours being briefed on the Kansas Jayhawks tournament chances and the injury to BYU's top scorer (both topics Obama discussed, without a teleprompter) rather than analyzing military options that may keep their mission more safe.

I wonder if it took him more than 5 minutes like an average person who follows college hoops.

OK...Gaddafi stymies him for weeks on end, but them NCAA basketball chicks don't fuck around!

My God...You just can't pull comedy gold like this out of thin air! :lol::lol::lol:

Remember in 2009 when he started talking about how he may have Congress look into the NCAA college football bowl system to see if it was a monopoly and needed to be restructured into a playoff?

My God. I wish Obama was as dedicated to real issues as he is in sports. I suppose he is used to his old ways as a Senator: Just vote "present" then boogie off to the chicken wing restaurant to watch the hoops game!!!

Yep. Spend precious presidential time picking NCAA mens and womens basketball games, while the world is amidst the worst global chaos since WW2.

Next with be the N-C-double-gay basketball picks just to be fair.

no, since the great depression.

I wonder if it took him more than 5 minutes like an average person who follows college hoops.

Well, he discussed in detail the injury to BYU's top scorer, the experience of the Kansas Jayhawks roster, the history of Duke and North Carolina in recent tourneys.......he either watches a lot of ball, or spend too much time being briefed on it. I watch hoops. I don't even know who BYU's top scorer is, much less that he's injured. And I dont have global chaos to worry about.

Ok folks. I tried watching ESPN today (I typically only watch during football season). I needed a break from the earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns, illegal alien invasions, union protests, economic collapse, euro riots, middle east wars, UN "sanctions", etc, etc, etc. The world is just too crazy. I know we have people at the highest level of gov't to handle and focus on that stuff.

Thats why today, at about 300pm, I was shocked to turn on ESPN and see President Barack Hussein Obama laying out his picks for the WOMENS NCAA college basketball tournament. He went in depth about a few teams, a few players. Which made me wonder, again, is he watching that much basketball with all these crisis' going on? Or spending precious briefing time being told news about college kids playing a game?

It was bad enough he took all the time for the mens tourney, getting briefed on BYU"s top scorer, the Kansas Jayhawks two stars, injured players, etc, info which he'd have to watch a lot of ball to know, or spend a good bit of time being briefed on it.

But today, he let the world know that he likes the UConn Huskies womens team to make the women's college basketball championship.

Rest easy and sleep well folks. Our president is on top of things!
....And, typical Republican-weenie freaks are still TRYIN'!!!!!

ganley.jpg

"Ganley later called her and offered to make free repairs to the power steering of her van, and they agreed she would come in on Aug. 1, 2009, the lawsuit said.

Once she dropped her vehicle off, the lawsuit said the woman went up to Ganley’s office where the “smell of cologne was overpowering” and Ganley allegedly told her that he would like to take her to a condo he owns in Strongsville for some “fun” with a group of people he “plays” with.

The lawsuit said Ganley slid a $100 bill across the desk and told her to buy high heels, a thong and some lingerie. The lawsuit said Ganley also allegedly told her that he wanted to “dominate” her and “parade her around on a leash while his other ‘play’ friends watched.”

Another Family-Values Type, No Doubt

Last edited:

Well, he discussed in detail the injury to BYU's top scorer, the experience of the Kansas Jayhawks roster, the history of Duke and North Carolina in recent tourneys.......he either watches a lot of ball, or spend too much time being briefed on it. I watch hoops. I don't even know who BYU's top scorer is, much less that he's injured. And I dont have global chaos to worry about.

I work a full time job, do hella side work, personal train and play ball on the side...and ...gasp...STILL have the time to fill a fucking bracket! I must be amazing amiright?>

Multi-tasking..........the new rocket science to really......really bitter people.

Hey! I can play Conservative Rightie too!

If he didn't pick Stanford as #1....IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!?? STANFORD!!!?? No way, too close to liberal loony bin SanFran and UC-Berkeley.

A true conservative would want him to pick Duke. A Southern rich kid school. Or Vandy. Maybe Notre Dame or BYU.

My God. I wish Obama was as dedicated to real issues as he is in sports. I suppose he is used to his old ways as a Senator: Just vote "present" then boogie off to the chicken wing restaurant to watch the hoops game!!!

:eusa_eh:

I work a full time job, do hella side work, personal train and play ball on the side...and ...gasp...STILL have the time to fill a fucking bracket! I must be amazing amiright?>

You also are not the Most Powerful Man in the World amidst the worst global chaos since the 1930's. Rather than being in Conn or NY (ESPN offices) to fill out and analyze basketball tournaments.......then going to Rio for vacation.......how bout Obama go to the US West Coast to show support and confidence that radiation won't get there, and offer support to Japan.

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, screw it, I said it. And I bet they had grape Kool-Aid there too. Guess I'm just a "typical white person".

Forum List

Back