Massive Brawl Erupts at Women’s College Basketball Game Leading to 5 Player Ejections, 3 Fans Removed, and a Coach on Crutches

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Welp, I suppose we can remove this from the list of things we thought we'd never see.

The chaotic scene, which involved players and coaches being tackled to the ground and multiple punches thrown, caused a significant 23-minute delay in the second quarter as officials scrambled to identify and eject those involved.

The melee seemed to escalate when Southern Miss forward Asjha Leake, who was not in the game at the time, was seen leaping from the sidelines and dragging Arkansas State’s Emma Imevbore to the ground by her neck.

The incident, described by an ESPN broadcaster as having “gotten ugly,” took an even more alarming turn when several fans left their seats to join the altercation on the court.

Amid the turmoil, Southern Miss assistant coach Jessica Barber was knocked down and became entangled under the pile of clashing players.

Gotta watch out for them crazy female basketball games!

Welp, I suppose we can remove this from the list of things we thought we'd never see.

Roid rage

I could see chicks pulling each other's hair or something, but punches seems to be a bit too manly for a chicks' basketball game.

Too much testosterone I guess with all the trannies playing nowadays.
Steroids are a problem in sports.

Motto of Female Basketball: DINDU DYKES DON'T DUNK

Forum List

Back