BREAKING NEWS: President Obama announces his WOMENS college basketball bracket!!!

So he just had to actually go on ESPN? He could not just have a press rep announce his picks for him. All these crisis's going on and our President is talking Basketball on ESPN.

The man is a complete and utter failure. Possibly the worst president in our Life Times. Makes Bush and Carter look competent.

He's closing in on LBJ for being most proactively destructive....And I would've never thought that possible until now.

What's he destroying?

Most importantly....confidence in America from our allies, and confidence in the Oval Office in Americans.

And to Modbert, you just don't get my racial sarcasm. I'm playing the role of a "typical white person". I didn't know I was supposed to be racist until Obama said I was. When he said "typical white persons" are afraid of black people and racist, well, I took his advice and started acting like I was supposed to. Thats whay I said he voted present, then boogied off to eat wings and drink grape Kool Aid while watching basketball. Thats all. Blame Obama, not me.

You were a racist long before Obama even ran for the highest office in the land. It's pretty sad you're trying to play it off as supposedly trying to mock him. I remember some of the threads you made when you first got to USMB too.

I bet you still think the CIA should take Obama out of office before the nation "collapses".

He had to, since he already made his NCAA picks. I'm certain that he was pressured by any number of women's groups and lobbyists that essentially forced him to do the same for the Women's NCAA.

So he just had to actually go on ESPN? He could not just have a press rep announce his picks for him. All these crisis's going on and our President is talking Basketball on ESPN.

The man is a complete and utter failure. Possibly the worst president in our Life Times. Makes Bush and Carter look competent.

By "going on ESPN" do you mean walking down the hallway to the briefing room in the west wing? He probably didn't even have to go that far, they probably set up cameras in the Oval Office.

This took Obama exactly the length of time of the recorded statement, which I'm sure he didn't write. I'm certain his staff made his picks for him anyway.

The man is a complete and utter failure.

Where would you have him go? Would you have him go to Japan? Go to Libya? I fail to see where the President should be that is necessary during the current crisis's going on.

How about California? Seattle? Honolulu? Americans in the West are worried about radiation. He could be there, assure people that radiation is NOT coming there, and state relief efforts through the West Coast Navy bases. Partly symbolic, yes, but that is the job of the president to sometimes take proper action while providing symbolic significance.

But no. He's at ESPN picking games and laying on a beach in Rio. Fucking pathetic.

show your honesty: list all the places he's BEEN that matter, and the date and everything. If you don't KNOW.........................then you need to look at yourSELF, and why you're just blowing smoke.

I find it fascinating that your run of the mill Liberal defends criticism of Obama the way I would a personal attack on my child.
Interesting psycho analysis to be done there.... :lol:

I'm constantly amazed and amused by people's perception of what the President does is. I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about talk about how the President should manage his time.

The President of the United States is probably the hardest job in the entire world. 20 hour days, 7 day weeks. Always "at work", 24/7. When the President is on "vacation", he's still working.

None of you libs get the point. It isn't that he took a few minutes to do it. It's the perception and image.

He doesn't act like we are in a global crisis. People see him doing that, and think he's clueless. Like it or not, he's in the most powerful chair in the world. When the world is in chaos, they look to US leadership.

If Obama was in California right now, assuring people no radiation was coming to the West Coast, and staging relief efforts to Japan from there, while addressing Libya and the economy, that would be a far better image than picking a damn basketball game.

And to Modbert, you just don't get my racial sarcasm. I'm playing the role of a "typical white person". I didn't know I was supposed to be racist until Obama said I was. When he said "typical white persons" are afraid of black people and racist, well, I took his advice and started acting like I was supposed to. Thats whay I said he voted present, then boogied off to eat wings and drink grape Kool Aid while watching basketball. Thats all. Blame Obama, not me.
What you don't get is the only people who get upset about things like this are people like you: people who have already been hating Obama for years. His approval ratings aren't going down, it's just the same die-hard anti-Obama people shouting. His "perception" to most people is just fine.

No one is listening to you guys anymore.

I find it fascinating that your run of the mill Liberal defends criticism of Obama the way I would a personal attack on my child.

Here's a psycho analysis: how about attacking him for everything down to the way he throws....like you would an opposing pitcher in the little league world series

You're just all mad because his swagger shits on yours.

obamagame.jpg

Not quite. I'm about as liberal as they come, and I didn't vote for Obama, and never thought he would be anything other than a 6th term of Bush-Clinton-Bush.

Which is, of course, exactly what happened.

But what I find fascinating is how the not run-of-the-mill but far right finds something to attack in every single action Obama takes, no matter how nonsensical it is. Everything you guys complain about Obama doing, Bush did it already. Now the hypocrites who complained then are quiet, and the hypocrites who said nothing are complaining now.

Last paragraph of post #24.

All of post # 45

end

thread

dorks

Ok folks. I tried watching ESPN today (I typically only watch during football season). I needed a break from the earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns, illegal alien invasions, union protests, economic collapse, euro riots, middle east wars, UN "sanctions", etc, etc, etc. The world is just too crazy. I know we have people at the highest level of gov't to handle and focus on that stuff.

Thats why today, at about 300pm, I was shocked to turn on ESPN and see President Barack Hussein Obama laying out his picks for the WOMENS NCAA college basketball tournament. He went in depth about a few teams, a few players. Which made me wonder, again, is he watching that much basketball with all these crisis' going on? Or spending precious briefing time being told news about college kids playing a game?

It was bad enough he took all the time for the mens tourney, getting briefed on BYU"s top scorer, the Kansas Jayhawks two stars, injured players, etc, info which he'd have to watch a lot of ball to know, or spend a good bit of time being briefed on it.

But today, he let the world know that he likes the UConn Huskies womens team to make the women's college basketball championship.

Rest easy and sleep well folks. Our president is on top of things!

who the fuck cares?
Get a fucking life!

Not quite. I'm about as liberal as they come, and I didn't vote for Obama, and never thought he would be anything other than a 6th term of Bush-Clinton-Bush.

Which is, of course, exactly what happened.

But what I find fascinating is how the not run-of-the-mill but far right finds something to attack in every single action Obama takes, no matter how nonsensical it is. Everything you guys complain about Obama doing, Bush did it already. Now the hypocrites who complained then are quiet, and the hypocrites who said nothing are complaining now.

Obama could say Reagan was the best President ever, and they would still argue with him and find some fault with his statement.

Hey! I can play Conservative Rightie too!

If he didn't pick Stanford as #1....IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!?? STANFORD!!!?? No way, too close to liberal loony bin SanFran and UC-Berkeley.

A true conservative would want him to pick Duke. A Southern rich kid school. Or Vandy. Maybe Notre Dame or BYU.

You have NO CLUE what the top women's teams are, do you? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey! I can play Conservative Rightie too!

If he didn't pick Stanford as #1....IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!?? STANFORD!!!?? No way, too close to liberal loony bin SanFran and UC-Berkeley.

A true conservative would want him to pick Duke. A Southern rich kid school. Or Vandy. Maybe Notre Dame or BYU.

You have NO CLUE what the top women's teams are, do you? :lol::lol::lol:

Gonzaga all the way.
And they get to play on their home court.
But yes, he has no clue.

Forum List

Back