BREAKING: Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

Oh, you are so disingenuous.

If you can't learn to live in peace there, then find somewhere that you can. Imo, you people would be best suited for Antarctica as there is no one there.
You're not paying attention. It's you muhamnedans who can't live in peace. The Hamas charter spells out the goal of destroying Israel and Jews.

Hamas offered an agreement to Israel for both sides to stop killing civilians. Israel rejected the offer.

Do you mean the 2008 agreement brokered through Egypt?
Stop derailing, this thread is about incinerating a child that was asleep.

I asked you a question that you chose to ignore.

Will you or will you not condemn the murder of Shalhevet Pass?

Of course he won't.

What you neglect to mention though is that they had been firing rockets into Israel's civilian population.
Hamas offered an agreement to Israel for both sides to stop killing civilians. Israel rejected the offer.

If Israel does not care about its civilians, why should Hamas?

Israel rejected the offer from Hamas? You mean the offer in the Hamas charter?

If you can't learn to live in peace there, then find somewhere that you can. Imo, you people would be best suited for Antarctica as there is no one there.
You're not paying attention. It's you muhamnedans who can't live in peace. The Hamas charter spells out the goal of destroying Israel and Jews.
Our rabbis know that zionism is the problem, not hamas or fatah. You made them delete the pics showing this.

You just whine, "hamas" every time you're beat.

Of course he won't.
As it is off topic and has nothing to do with the OP and you, yourself have instructed me to not fall for that crap.

But, now, you join right in. Tell me how it pertains to the OP. In case you forgot, here it is...

Palestinian toddler burned alive

Our rabbis know that zionism is the problem, not hamas or fatah. You made them delete the pics showing this.

Hamas has done nothing to improve the situation for the Palestinians...you do realize that don't you? Why won't they hold elections?

Hamas Is Destroying Gaza

Palestinians in Gaza reflect on 10 years of siege
Today, we're talking about almost complete deprivation from electricity, we're talking about contaminated water, three extremely violent wars and the constant threat of another, and the almost complete closure of the crossings from both sides.

Yes, we're aware that there are a lot of external pressures that caused this to happen, but as residents, the only thing that concerns us is that our needs are met and our dignity is preserved.

After Hamas' arrival to power, we, as women, were faced with many restrictions with regards to public freedoms, with our clothing, with going to cafes and going out, being seen in public with a man. It was humiliating and degrading.

To be honest, the past 10 years have been horrible on all levels and we pray that reconciliation [between the PA and Hamas] happens soon for the benefit of all people.
-------
I write sometimes, but I did not have the freedom to express myself openly for fear of being confronted with security issues. Instead, I started writing about issues unrelated to politics - about social issues and trivial things - anything other than politics.

I worked in media platforms, but I was being chased for any political commentary that I made. It was stressful and I feared for my parents and for my own safety.

My transformation as someone who studied political science in Gaza to someone talking about non-political, trivial matters, is a real shame and humiliation for someone who had aspirations to play a vital role in the political scene in Gaza.

I do not see anything positive other than the fact that we're still alive and breathing.
----

Of course he won't.
As it is off topic and has nothing to do with the OP and you, yourself have instructed me to not fall for that crap.

But, now, you join right in. Tell me how it pertains to the OP. In case you forgot, here it is...

Palestinian toddler burned alive

It's a bit late in this thread to go strictly back to the exact topic (which you have also deviated from) - from the OP we have your statement:

And on another thread here the Isreali shills claim that the perpetrators of such horrific violence should be treated as civilians and not as military targets.

This is a perfect opportunity for all of us to come together, realize the horror, denounce this, demand an end to the violent occupation and finally bring a lasting peace.

Let zionism finally join nazism in the annals (anals) of history.

I think these discussions fall within that.

Sorry to put the brakes on your runaway train of derailment but the Hamas charter is a document that in both words and actions is the motivation for your Peaceful Inner Strugglers ™ attacking Israel.

There's no need to sidestep and waffle when your attempt at argument falls short. Don't present a defenseless argument.

Hamas has done nothing to improve the situation for the Palestinians...you do realize that don't you? Why won't they hold elections?

Hamas Is Destroying Gaza

Palestinians in Gaza reflect on 10 years of siege
Today, we're talking about almost complete deprivation from electricity, we're talking about contaminated water, three extremely violent wars and the constant threat of another, and the almost complete closure of the crossings from both sides.

Yes, we're aware that there are a lot of external pressures that caused this to happen, but as residents, the only thing that concerns us is that our needs are met and our dignity is preserved.

After Hamas' arrival to power, we, as women, were faced with many restrictions with regards to public freedoms, with our clothing, with going to cafes and going out, being seen in public with a man. It was humiliating and degrading.

To be honest, the past 10 years have been horrible on all levels and we pray that reconciliation [between the PA and Hamas] happens soon for the benefit of all people.
-------
I write sometimes, but I did not have the freedom to express myself openly for fear of being confronted with security issues. Instead, I started writing about issues unrelated to politics - about social issues and trivial things - anything other than politics.

I worked in media platforms, but I was being chased for any political commentary that I made. It was stressful and I feared for my parents and for my own safety.

My transformation as someone who studied political science in Gaza to someone talking about non-political, trivial matters, is a real shame and humiliation for someone who had aspirations to play a vital role in the political scene in Gaza.

I do not see anything positive other than the fact that we're still alive and breathing.
----
Why are you derailing?

Indeed, what about the 40 years of occupation before Hamas?

What about the tens of millions of Christians Arabs have killed or subjugated before that 40 years happened.

What about the tens of millions of Christians Arabs have killed or subjugated before that 40 years happened.

What tens of millions Christian Arabs? Christian Palestinians were subjucated or killed by the Jews.

What you neglect to mention though is that they had been firing rockets into Israel's civilian population.

When and what agreement?
The main question was about the settlers: Are they civilians or not? According to the Geneva Accord they are not. Even according to the Israelis they are not.
In 2003 we went to Cairo. The Egyptians asked whether Hamas is ready to stop the martyrdom operations or not. We gave the Egyptians a better offer. We were ready to have an agreement to stop targeting civilians [on] both sides. The army is supposed to fight, but civilians should be out of it. The Egyptians agreed and passed it on to the Israelis.

Ariel Sharon sent Efraim Halevi, who was the head of Shin Bet at the time. The Egyptians, who were the mediators, negotiated with Halevi. When we reached the definition of civilians, we accepted the definition put forward by the Geneva Accord. The Israelis were surprised, as they did not expect that. We said that the settlers are not civilians and the answer was, yes, they are not.

Halevi went back to Israel, but Sharon rejected the proposal.

A Dialogue with Hamas - Part 1 - Worldpress.org

Off topic. That did not happen in Palestine.

When and what agreement?
The main question was about the settlers: Are they civilians or not? According to the Geneva Accord they are not. Even according to the Israelis they are not.
In 2003 we went to Cairo. The Egyptians asked whether Hamas is ready to stop the martyrdom operations or not. We gave the Egyptians a better offer. We were ready to have an agreement to stop targeting civilians [on] both sides. The army is supposed to fight, but civilians should be out of it. The Egyptians agreed and passed it on to the Israelis.

Ariel Sharon sent Efraim Halevi, who was the head of Shin Bet at the time. The Egyptians, who were the mediators, negotiated with Halevi. When we reached the definition of civilians, we accepted the definition put forward by the Geneva Accord. The Israelis were surprised, as they did not expect that. We said that the settlers are not civilians and the answer was, yes, they are not.

Halevi went back to Israel, but Sharon rejected the proposal.

A Dialogue with Hamas - Part 1 - Worldpress.org
According to you This is not a civilian.
Three Year Old Stabbed in the Heart, Baby's Throat Slashed
The initial findings of the investigation into the terrorist massacre in the Israeli town of Itamar in Samaria Friday night show that the Fatah ‘Freedom Fighters’ stabbed the Fogel family's sleeping three year old in the heart and slashed the throat of his three-month-old sister.

Click here for photos on the murder victims (Warning: Extremely Graphic)

The IDF and police forces are conducting widespread searches in the vicinity of the community since the barbaric terrorist murder of five members of the Fogel family in their home on Friday night.

It is not yet clear how many terrorists took part in the massacre. About 20 Arabs have been arrested up to now.
It took 20 arabs to kill one three month old.

Forum List

Back