BREAKING: Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

The murder of Ali Dawabshe was appalling. It is not the Israeli or the Jewish way, and he was not a ligitimate target.
Damn right he wasn't a legit target, but that IS the israeli way and then it gets conflated with the jewish way and this is what causes antisemitism.

So my grandma was sent to Awschwitz because of the Israeli Palestinian conflict?

since that is what causes Antisemitism...
No, illiterate.

Now stop derailing from the OP.

upload_2017-5-9_13-45-42-jpeg.125771

Palestinian women look at the damage at the Dawabsha family's home in the West Bank village of Duma on August 4, 2015, after it was set on fire by suspected Jewish extremists on July 31, 2015, killing 18-month-old Ali Saad Dawabsha (AFP Photo/MENAHEM KAHANA)

upload_2017-5-9_13-45-54-jpeg.125772

Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

I responded to the topic at least 5 times.

I ask again: Will you condemn the murder of Shalhevet Pass?

I have already responded to the topic. Nothing more needs to be said about it. It is abhorrent to target civilians and completely unjustifiable.

Now, are YOU going to condemn the targeting of civilians by Arab Palestinians?

You say not a legitimate target on the internet, but I think this tweet to Netanyahu explains what is going on here.

upload_2017-7-26_13-3-2.png

Further, will address the nonsense that Jewish babies are legitimate targets while Palestinian babies are not?

I have already responded to the topic. Nothing more needs to be said about it.
Then get off my thread and sto derailing.

A young child was incinerated. There is a certain mindset in the people that would do such a thing.

So one girl's sign is 7 millions' opinion?
I have watched these people for years now. The kill them all mindset that you people are raised upon lies at the base of this crisis.

I have watched these people for years now. The kill them all mindset that you people are raised upon lies at the base of this crisis.

Unlike people like you, of course. Who know better than anyone else and already have all the answers.

Unless you've been living in Israel or the Palestinian territories for a couple of years, you don't know jack about anything. What you know is what you read on paper and what the media feeds you.

I can teach you things, and the fact that you're so positive in your arrogance makes you look foolish rather than smart.

Unlike people like you, of course. Who know better than anyone else and already have all the answers.

Unless you've been living in Israel or the Palestinian territories for a couple of years, you don't know jack about anything. What you know is what you read on paper and what the media feeds you.

I can teach you things, and the fact that you're so positive in your arrogance makes you look foolish rather than smart.
OFF TOPIC. Get off my thread unless you wish to discuss your wonderful brethren who burn children as they sleep.

And you have some nerve about what the media feeds me. Fuck off.

In other words, it doesn't matter whether 2 of us or 10 of us or 10,000 of us or 10 million of us explain our beliefs to you. You are stuck in a mindset that "you people" (read: Jews) are evil and nothing will sway you from it. You assign characteristics to the entire group of people, believing all Jews to be inherently evil. There is a word for that.

The murder of Ali Dawabshe was appalling. It is not the Israeli or the Jewish way, and he was not a ligitimate target.
Damn right he wasn't a legit target, but that IS the israeli way and then it gets conflated with the jewish way and this is what causes antisemitism.

So my grandma was sent to Awschwitz because of the Israeli Palestinian conflict?

No, illiterate.

Palestinian women look at the damage at the Dawabsha family's home in the West Bank village of Duma on August 4, 2015, after it was set on fire by suspected Jewish extremists on July 31, 2015, killing 18-month-old Ali Saad Dawabsha (AFP Photo/MENAHEM KAHANA)

The child's father, Yitzchak Pass, later joined the Bat Ayin Underground terrorist group which planned to blow up a Palestinian girls' school in East Jerusalem and was eventually arrested and convicted for possession of 10 pounds of explosive. He served a two-year prison sentence

OFF TOPIC. Get off my thread unless you wish to discuss your wonderful brethren who burn children as they sleep.

The issue is you claiming that the boy was not a legitimate target. Since he was just a baby and babies being killed deliberately is against all moral values and war ethics.

I fully agree to that.

But what interests me is not just this boy's case. What I find I want to get deeper into, is that say this boy was not called Ali, say Yehuda, then he would have been a legitimate target.

I'm here to discuss murder of children. I suspect you find murder of children acceptable in some cases,

Let's debate the subject.

What are you so afraid of?

In other words, it doesn't matter whether 2 of us or 10 of us or 10,000 of us or 10 million of us explain our beliefs to you. You are stuck in a mindset that "you people" (read: Jews) are evil and nothing will sway you from it. You assign characteristics to the entire group of people, believing all Jews to be inherently evil. There is a word for that.
No, illiterate.

And get off my thread unless you wish to discuss your wonderful brethren who burn children as they sleep.

No, illiterate.

The child's father, Yitzchak Pass, later joined the Bat Ayin Underground terrorist group which planned to blow up a Palestinian girls' school in East Jerusalem and was eventually arrested and convicted for possession of 10 pounds of explosive. He served a two-year prison sentence

His anger was understood, just like it would have been understood in case it was, God forbid, YOUR child who would have been shot in the head while sleeping. If the father was a part of a terrorist group planning to hurt Palestinian teens who did nothing, then it was right that he served time.

My issue was the murder of the baby. How about you? do you think she was a legitimate target?

No, illiterate.

And get off my thread unless you wish to discuss your wonderful brethren who burn children as they sleep.

Your thread is not your property. We have the right to respond in any way we want unless we troll, and that is up to the mods to decide.

So zip it.

I'm Israeli. I don't learn things from the media. I live them,

Which I cannot say for you.

Some Jews condemn the evil done by the IDF, you don't appear to be in that group

Forum List

Back