Israel Shares 43 Minutes of Gruesome Hamas Attacks

That’s who they are! What’s really sad is, Europe humiliated and killed Jewish, sought refuge in Palestine then a bunch of hypocrite evil people,who called themselves zionist, decided to return the favor by stealing Palestinian’s lands, homes, memories and lives! Shockingly when Palestinians claim their land and lives back Israel cries, screams and call them terrorists and ignorant Americans who lives paycheck to paycheck sends Israel $14.3 BILLION $$$$ from our Taxpayer money!!!! That’s pure insanity and corruption!!!!

Sources for those bullshitters who never share a source yet called me a liar!!! Smh..

Notice how the poster never mentioned Ukraine?

No Israel stole palestinian’s lands in 1948!
Violated the international law zillion times and took Palestinian cities and turned it to settlements until this moment!
But..
Israel was fucked hard by Hamas after all! Don’t u use ur brain? With the Iron dome, the blah blah wall and US smartest weapons, still found their way inside and made the Israeli security cowards shat their pants and ran leaving israelis at the party?

Hamas took more hostages after the ground invasion and now negotiating on exchanging them for ALL the Palestinian hostages in the Israeli savage’s prisons??

The US shamelessly paid Israel hundred billion of dollars to protect itself from the Palestinians, the REAL OWNERS of the land! Yet they couldn’t and are crying for the US and the world to support them! Pathetic and doomed
Look, Cletus, these Palestinians never owned any land, You need to talk to the Brits, get that through your head. Egypt primarily owned the land
prior to Israel until '67. I know you are pro terrorist and will make any excuse for them. But, show some honesty.
Hamas is getting their asses kicked, let that sink in, they started it, and Israel is finishing it.

Last edited:
So, video of boy's belly torn open is a red herring?
If you have another way to get at Hamas, or have other countries have at Hamas, let me know. If the Arab States gave a SHIT about Palestinian or ISRAELI civilians .... hamas wouldn't exist.

Hamas may not have expected such a success with its ONGOING terrorist attack against ALL Jews.

This is your strawman.

How much blame do you place on hamas for using civilians as human shields?

I am NOT a "Straw Man" as you put it. When and in which post did I NOT condemn the HAMAS for using human shields. Cite the exact post, the date and the time.

DO YOU CONDEMN ISRAEL FOR BOBMING AN APARTMENT IN GAZA?

Israel stole palestinian’s lands in 1948!

So what? Every piece of land on this planet is stolen from somebody at some point. Get over it. Live now....not in the past. Normal people don't give a rats' butt what you don't like.

If you have another way to get at Hamas, or have other countries have at Hamas, let me know. If the Arab States gave a SHIT about Palestinian or ISRAELI civilians .... hamas wouldn't exist.

Hamas may not have expected such a success with its ONGOING terrorist attack against ALL Jews.

So you are happy with Israel wounding and killing children?

So you are happy with Israel wounding and killing children?
Nobody is. But War causalites are a lot different matter than HAMAS torturing and murdering 1000s' in one day un-provoked. They cut the limbs of young Children in front of parents allegedly. Israel is repsonding. Big difference in INTENTIONAL vs. ACCIDENTAL.

HAMAS owns any fallout using human shields IF it even happened. You don't know and we won't ever know the truth.

Right, your non sequitur is a strawman.

You asked if I had condemned the HAMAS use of human shields, as if I had to. Yet you have NOT condemned Israel for the kiling and maiming of Palestinian Children. A rather convient way to misidirect.

I condemn the HAMAS and its tactics, you do not condemn Israel and its tactics. Israel continues to seize Palestinian Homes, Palestinian Farms, Palestinian to build settlements. The "Refugee Camps" are nothing but Concentration Camps. Life in those camps is controlled Israel. Access Food, Water, Health Care and Education all controlled by the occupying power. Palestinians have almost rights at all.

The Palestinians have under Isralie Occupation for over 70-Years. When an Occupying Power denies a people, any people access to food, water, education, and basic health care, they tend to fight back.

Israel was born one of most horrific events in modern history, the deliberate wanton killing of over 6,000,000 Jewish Men, Women and Children.

When Israel was created, the Palestinians were already living there. Since the creation of Israel, Palestinians have steadily lost land to Isralie's. More homes, land and farms seized by Israel to build settlements. Such seizures do not tend to create a strong bond, they create fear and hate.

It is Israel who created a monster by dehumanizing and displacing Palestinians. The answer not more killing. Both sides have committed unspeakable atrocities and then justified them. Both sides have blood on their hands,

To say Israel is the innocent in this wrong, to that the HAMAS is willing to use human shield is just plain disgusting.

This is nothing more but constant revolving door of violence on both sides.

But right, Israel is all but committing genocide, that must stop.

You asked if I had condemned the HAMAS use of human shields, as if I had to. Yet you have NOT condemned Israel for the kiling and maiming of Palestinian Children. A rather convient way to misidirect.

I condemn the HAMAS and its tactics, you do not condemn Israel and its tactics. Israel continues to seize Palestinian Homes, Palestinian Farms, Palestinian to build settlements. The "Refugee Camps" are nothing but Concentration Camps. Life in those camps is controlled Israel. Access Food, Water, Health Care and Education all controlled by the occupying power. Palestinians have almost rights at all.

The Palestinians have under Isralie Occupation for over 70-Years. When an Occupying Power denies a people, any people access to food, water, education, and basic health care, they tend to fight back.

Israel was born one of most horrific events in modern history, the deliberate wanton killing of over 6,000,000 Jewish Men, Women and Children.

When Israel was created, the Palestinians were already living there. Since the creation of Israel, Palestinians have steadily lost land to Isralie's. More homes, land and farms seized by Israel to build settlements. Such seizures do not tend to create a strong bond, they create fear and hate.

It is Israel who created a monster by dehumanizing and displacing Palestinians. The answer not more killing. Both sides have committed unspeakable atrocities and then justified them. Both sides have blood on their hands,

To say Israel is the innocent in this wrong, to that the HAMAS is willing to use human shield is just plain disgusting.

This is nothing more but constant revolving door of violence on both sides.

But right, Israel is all but committing genocide, that must stop.
Just one big pile of bullshit. All of Israel's settlements in the West Bank take up only 3.6% of the land, all of it in area C, which was designated as under Israeli civil and security jurisdiction by the Oslo Accords, the same document that legitimized the PA as the government of the Palestinians.

"In 2022, the West Bank had about 199 settlements and 220 outposts, and as of 2021, the area of the Israeli settlements was about 201.1 square kilometers, representing 3.6 percent of the total area of the West Bank. According to Israeli classification, 542 square kilometers, or 9.6 percent of the West Bank, is part of Israel’s sovereign territory and is labeled “settlement areas of influence.”

What Israel has done to the Palestinians is exactly what the United States did to Native Americans and the Apartheid Government of South Africa to it's own Black Population. Creating Reservations, Refugee Camps and Townships where the indigenous people can be controlled and dominated. It was the Nazi's did to the Jewish Population in Europe in WWII. Then they decided just out and out kill all the Jews they could get their hands on.

Controlling the Indigenous Population putting up gates and walls with armed guards. Taking by force the homes, the farms, the lands of the Indienous People so that the Occupying Power can build their homes, own their land and farm their land. The dispossessed have no rights. The Occupying Power controls to food, water, medical care (or the lack thereof) and education (among other things).

The indienous People are dehumanized, it is always much easier to take their lands and homes if they are seen as less than human. It also makes it easier to kill them.

The Palestinian's are the Indigenous People here. They have lost their land to the Occupying Power.

Do the Insaelie's have a right to a Homeland - Yes.

Do the Palestiian's have a right to Homeland - Yes.

Does Israel have the right to defend itself - An Emphatice YES.

But in defense of their country, does Israel have the right to slaughter innocents - An Eaually Emphatic NO!!!

A dead Palestinian Baby is just as equally dead as an Israeli Baby.

Sooner hopefully rahter than later, both sides will understand that.

Forum List

Back