Breaking: Dakota Access Pipeline to be re-routed. Protestors win.

Will they protest when it gets rerouted? After all there was never any danger to the environment or their drinking supply. It's all about stirring up resentment and standing up against "big oil" and "corporations".

^ Ignoramus Alert!

Pay attention to the news in your own country, you don't seem to have the ability to navigate American news worth a shit.

My own country? I am American dipshit.

Not anymore. You're a German now.

Are all military personnel stationed overseas?

Right, you're "in the military" like Tom Horn is a veteran.

Hilarious how every goddamn conservative on this forum claims to be either a veteran or in the military.

Hilarious that every conservative veteran gets accused of not being one by leftist idiots who more than likely never served a day in their lives.

Breaking now. I'll post a link when I find one.
There was going to be around 2,000 vets that were going to form a chain in front of the protesters to protect them from the viscous attacks that were given.. I was wanting to go myself....
And they would have been water cannoned just like any other protester. The pipe line was no threat to anyone and never crossed the Indian reservation anywhere.

Nice!!! Win for the pipeline!!!
They've taken away the so called reason for not running the line.
Now they have no real reason to complain without looking like hypocrites.

The redskins have been played.

Breaking now. I'll post a link when I find one.
There was going to be around 2,000 vets that were going to form a chain in front of the protesters to protect them from the viscous attacks that were given.. I was wanting to go myself....
And they would have been water cannoned just like any other protester. The pipe line was no threat to anyone and never crossed the Indian reservation anywhere.

Me thinks your ignorance provides you with the bliss you exist with...

YTM5MWQyM2QwZiMvU3JpaER6TTNOclBXa1JCb1ZLQzYzQWZRcEU4PS81eDI6NjI2eDQ0Ny82MjF4NDQ1L2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9hdzVyeDFrc21rdGMwemw3Yjdib3FieXVpOHB6Z3loemxteHV4bml5aDhzYW5kMHkzd2xiNmZvZ3B6cmhvZmRvLmpwZw.jpg

Hmm. Trump has stock in that pipeline? I wonder if Trump will finish the job our last truly bombastic POTUS started in regards to the "Red injuns".

The white community that is next to the reservation's land nixed the pipeline coming through their community because of concerns over the safety of the drinking water near Bismark..The reason it was rerouted through tribal lands...

Last edited:
Nice!!! Win for the pipeline!!!
They've taken away the so called reason for not running the line.
Now they have no real reason to complain without looking like hypocrites.

The redskins have been played.
Nicely spun!!!
I'm in awe.

Forum List

Back