Breaking: Dakota Access Pipeline to be re-routed. Protestors win.

Will they protest when it gets rerouted? After all there was never any danger to the environment or their drinking supply. It's all about stirring up resentment and standing up against "big oil" and "corporations".

Will they protest when it gets rerouted? After all there was never any danger to the environment or their drinking supply. It's all about stirring up resentment and standing up against "big oil" and "corporations".

^ Ignoramus Alert!

Pay attention to the news in your own country, you don't seem to have the ability to navigate American news worth a shit.

^ Ignoramus Alert!

Pay attention to the news in your own country, you don't seem to have the ability to navigate American news worth a shit.

My own country? I am American dipshit.

^ Ignoramus Alert!

Then please start acting like one

^ Ignoramus Alert!

Not anymore. You're a German now.

I rather think big oil and corporations have already taken care of that themselves. And what they attempted was illegal for the get go; never did the full environmental impact study. The protesters were part of only a few citizens who have correctly diagnosed what is happening in american society.

Build a bridge over the river. Lay continuous pipe on the bridge. Tonto will still bitch. Tonto want food stamp....not give shit about white man stream.

Last edited:

Many would say that's a good idea.

Breaking now. I'll post a link when I find one.
There was going to be around 2,000 vets that were going to form a chain in front of the protesters to protect them from the viscous attacks that were given.. I was wanting to go myself....

Good on them. We are all going to have to get involved like this, the vote has been neutered long ago.
The oil companies are violating land ceded to them by treaty...According to some assholes that is okay...

^ Ignoramus Alert!

Are all military personnel stationed overseas?

^ Ignoramus Alert!

Are all military personnel stationed overseas?

Right, you're "in the military" like Tom Horn is a veteran.

Hilarious how every goddamn conservative on this forum claims to be either a veteran or in the military.

Breaking now. I'll post a link when I find one.
There was going to be around 2,000 vets that were going to form a chain in front of the protesters to protect them from the viscous attacks that were given.. I was wanting to go myself....

Good on them. We are all going to have to get involved like this, the vote has been neutered long ago.
The oil companies are violating land ceded to them by treaty...According to some assholes that is okay...

The US govt has broken over 500 treaties and continues to. Native peoples are the equivalent of canaries in the coal mine as it pertains to this society. Whatever your govt is big enough to do to the least of us it will do in the end to all of us.

Forum List

Back