Breaking: Dakota Access Pipeline to be re-routed. Protestors win.

the devil is in the details

Instead, the Corps will be undertaking an environmental impact statement to look at possible alternate routes.

Read more: BREAKING: Dakota protesters WIN their bid to stop pipeline being built through Standing Rock | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

January 20th things will change with this nonsense

Oh, that's gassy.......
Trump told his constituency that he was going to give the nation back to them to run...

b54c3f18e182935f4f742957bb863e75.gif

Instead, the Corps will be undertaking an environmental impact statement to look at possible alternate routes.

Read more: BREAKING: Dakota protesters WIN their bid to stop pipeline being built through Standing Rock | Daily Mail Online

Oh, that's gassy.......

Get on topic, your middle school BS is just that, middle school BS.

People are weary of you leftist whining and bawling and your "causes" Shut the fuck up already

Oh, that's gassy.......

People are weary of you leftist whining and bawling and your "causes" Shut the fuck up already
Ah yes, there's that bitch we have come to know and love...

I wouldn't be so quick to declare victory. They probably found a better way to screw people over.

Oh, that's gassy.......

We tried that the last time we......uh......met......

You took a runner......

Oh, that's gassy.......

You took a runner......

From you? A shemale like creature? Get real and get on topic which is the pipeline....nobody is interested in what you think is comedy.

From what I understand the GOP is pushing through a bill to support the oil companies and neutering the Sioux..

That would be a good start on Trump's promise to put American business over foreign nations.

I still mentally compare Trump to Andrew Jackson. We all know what President Jackson did to the Injuns. Maybe Trump will finish the job.

From what I understand the GOP is pushing through a bill to support the oil companies and neutering the Sioux..

That would be a good start on Trump's promise to put American business over foreign nations.

I still mentally compare Trump to Andrew Jackson. We all know what President Jackson did to the Injuns. Maybe Trump will finish the job.

The Native Americans are another group that needs to get over it.

Oh, that's gassy.......

You took a runner......

From you? A shemale like creature? Get real and get on topic which is the pipeline....nobody is interested in what you think is comedy.
I know that salad tossing is right out...

So they can run the pipeline through your backyard and you don't care?

Oh, that's gassy.......

You took a runner......

You also, runt. Get on topic.

Pipeline, pipeline, pipeline...see I gave you and your little buddy direction.

Gotta run it somewhere...you all bitch and moan about them but are quick to use the product. Hypocritical assholes

Oh, that's gassy.......

You took a runner......

You also, runt. Get on topic.

Pipeline, pipeline, pipeline...see I gave you and your little buddy direction.
Been there, done that...

Gotta run it somewhere...you all bitch and moan about them but are quick to use the product. Hypocritical assholes
Imminent domain was not asserted, they just stared dozing the encampment area without clearance from proper channels....

i would rather have a stable pipeline running through my back yard

then thousands of rail cars running crude through it

These dopes bitch and moan about pipelines and tanker after tanker full of crude probably runs through their towns and cities every day

BNSF_crude_by_rail.png

They are not as stable as you would believe...There has been literally almost a 1000 since 2000.
List of pipeline accidents in the United States in the 21st century - Wikipedia

Good thing the terrorist have only been killing the gheys , Jews and Christmas party members...

They are not as stable as you would believe...There has been literally almost a 1000 since 2000.

Good thing the terrorist have only been killing the gheys , Jews and Christmas party members...

bs they are much more stable then a rail car dope

bs they are much more stable then a rail car dope
I suppose, the real issue pushing abandonment of rail transport is the cost factor, it was around 50 bucks per car, but since the traffic is heavy for oil transportation it has skyrocketed to 1,400 per car....Even the ones without graffiti....

As a good Christian woman you should not be trying to dictate to menfolk. Get back in your kitchen and cook a pie you Godless slag.

Forum List

Back