Boycott Michael King Day...Go to Work

On Monday I will do what I always do on Michael King day...go to the office and work 8 hours. So urge all to boycott this communist subversive by working that overtime, wrench on the truck, build a fence, scoop snow, anything but accept this as a holiday. Democrats pandered for black votes in 1983 when they made Michael King Day.
DID YOU SAY DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. WAS A PHONY?
I'd like fries with that.
He's busy cleaning the grease trap...

Now brother Malcom called brother Michael a "Tom." Brother Malcom was the beginnings of the terrorist BLM organization.

Malcom X before his death actual denounced many of the Nation of Islam's stances of race. He promoted more racial harmony after he went to Mecca and saw that people of all colors came together as one.

You also have look at the context of the time period. 1960's and 50s weren't very kind to blacks. Most blacks were very hostile towards whites for a good reason. After centuries of slavery and then decades of segregation, you'd be hostile towards your oppressors as well.

You can see how hostile he is to anyone who doesn't agree with him....and I expect that he was never put thru what black Americans were put thru during Jim Crow.

You know you got a bad case of racism when you turn down a day off from work because it's a holiday celebrating a black man.

White supremacist ' stupidity knows know bounds.
I'm not racist...I am speaking truth to power. The liberal professoriate and liberal media that promote a communist.
Damn that Reagan! He is the one that started the holiday...That damn communist Reagan!!
He mad a mistake for sure...but I think he expected it to have all the impact of Arbor Day.
Rather weak in your assumption to deny that Reagan was a communist...Since you play guilt by association fallacies...
Reagan never hob knobbed with communist.
upload_2017-1-19_5-28-11.jpeg
images

I'm not racist...I am speaking truth to power. The liberal professoriate and liberal media that promote a communist.
Damn that Reagan! He is the one that started the holiday...That damn communist Reagan!!
He mad a mistake for sure...but I think he expected it to have all the impact of Arbor Day.
Rather weak in your assumption to deny that Reagan was a communist...Since you play guilt by association fallacies...

Eureka! I just figured out, here in the "go to work on MLK Day" thread started by a clown who claimed he was going to work and then sat on this board making a hundred posts ---- why these clowns can't figure out singular versus plural ....

Above: "Reagan never hob knobbed [sic] with communist (singular)" instead of "communists" (plural) .....

What he really means is "never hobnobbed with a communist He left out the article a because Russian does not use articles. It seems to be the last thing a Russian learning English or another language figures out. Just subject and verb à la Boris Badenov going "is brand new boat!"

I like the Freudian slip "hob knobbed" with a K. He seems to be thinking of "slob the knob", a euphemism for fellatio.

On Monday I will do what I always do on Michael King day...go to the office and work 8 hours. So urge all to boycott this communist subversive by working that overtime, wrench on the truck, build a fence, scoop snow, anything but accept this as a holiday. Democrats pandered for black votes in 1983 when they made Michael King Day.
DID YOU SAY DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. WAS A PHONY?

I love my time off from the office. Don't really care what the reason is. If Liberals made a national Rosie O'Donnell day I'd enjoy that day off also.

Eureka! I just figured out, here in the "go to work on MLK Day" thread started by a clown who claimed he was going to work and then sat on this board making a hundred posts ---- why these clowns can't figure out singular versus plural ....

Above: "Reagan never hob knobbed [sic] with communist (singular)" instead of "communists" (plural) .....

What he really means is "never hobnobbed with a communist He left out the article a because Russian does not use articles. It seems to be the last thing a Russian learning English or another language figures out. Just subject and verb à la Boris Badenov going "is brand new boat!"

I like the Freudian slip "hob knobbed" with a K. He seems to be thinking of "slob the knob", a euphemism for fellatio.
Hey fuckhead...I can spell this... " Donald J. Trump President of the United States." I can count too...306....winner!

Hey fuckhead...I can spell this... " Donald J. Trump President of the United States." I can count too...306....winner!

Apparently not, because it was 304 .................. tovarich.

Forum List

Back