Boycott Michael King Day...Go to Work

You know you got a bad case of racism when you turn down a day off from work because it's a holiday celebrating a black man.

White supremacist ' stupidity knows know bounds.
I'm not racist...I am speaking truth to power. The liberal professoriate and liberal media that promote a communist.
Damn that Reagan! He is the one that started the holiday...That damn communist Reagan!!
He mad a mistake for sure...but I think he expected it to have all the impact of Arbor Day.

You know you got a bad case of racism when you turn down a day off from work because it's a holiday celebrating a black man.

I'm not racist...I am speaking truth to power. The liberal professoriate and liberal media that promote a communist.
Damn that Reagan! He is the one that started the holiday...That damn communist Reagan!!
He mad a mistake for sure...but I think he expected it to have all the impact of Arbor Day.
Rather weak in your assumption to deny that Reagan was a communist...Since you play guilt by association fallacies...

Rather weak in your assumption to deny that Reagan was a communist...Since you play guilt by association fallacies...
Reagan never hob knobbed with communist.

On Monday I will do what I always do on Michael King day...go to the office and work 8 hours. So urge all to boycott this communist subversive by working that overtime, wrench on the truck, build a fence, scoop snow, anything but accept this as a holiday. Democrats pandered for black votes in 1983 when they made Michael King Day.
DID YOU SAY DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. WAS A PHONY?

Robert E Lee day

-Geaux

Boycott this communist holiday and celebrate the day for a traitor instead. lol
MLK was a traitor during Cold War.

Because he questioned how LBJ could send troops to Vietnam but couldn't send them to Alabama huh?

Not true. When it became a holiday, businesses initially treated it like other federal holidays like Columbus Day or Presidents' Day and didn't offer a paid time off to their employees. However, for MLK Day, many businesses and colleges that remained open, got a bomb threat, forcing them to close and pay holiday pay.

Izzat right.
Link? :popcorn:

On Monday I will do what I always do on Michael King day...go to the office and work 8 hours. So urge all to boycott this communist subversive by working that overtime, wrench on the truck, build a fence, scoop snow, anything but accept this as a holiday. Democrats pandered for black votes in 1983 when they made Michael King Day.
when i was working we got it off with pay.....hey i will take any day off with pay they want to give me....
I will work out of respect for my country.
To his credit, Rush Limbaugh works on MLK Day.
I'm getting ready for my morning workout then off to my office to put in a regular full day.

Funny then that you've made ten more posts here --- for a guy that claims to be "putting in a regular full day"..

Not only should your white ass work today, your monkey white ass should work every gotdamn day, cause we nigga's need our welfare checks. LOLOLOLOL....so bust on bitch, while I watch me some mo tv and eat me some mo grits and lobster!!

Not only should your white ass work today, your monkey white ass should work every gotdamn day, cause we nigga's need our welfare checks. LOLOLOLOL....so bust on bitch, while I watch me some mo tv and eat me some mo grits and lobster!!

If he's "putting in a ful day" today his employer might be curious as to how he found the time to post seventy-nine times on this forum in several different threads.

Just sayin'.

Not true. When it became a holiday, businesses initially treated it like other federal holidays like Columbus Day or Presidents' Day and didn't offer a paid time off to their employees. However, for MLK Day, many businesses and colleges that remained open, got a bomb threat, forcing them to close and pay holiday pay.

Izzat right.

Whelp ---- this never happened either.

If he's "putting in a ful day" today his employer might be curious as to how he found the time to post seventy-nine times on this forum in several different threads.

Just sayin'.

Izzat right.

Whelp ---- this never happened either.
LOLOLOLOL....you know and I know that half these rednecks here are on some type of gov. disability, mad at the world and are haters....cause most conservative white men, are out busting their ass, making it rain. Dude is no different.....and if he is truly working, than another check for Obama!!

img-the-fbi-and-martin-luther-king-jr_093035394035.jpg

The author of Bearing the Cross, the Pulitzer Prize–winning biography of Martin Luther King Jr., exposes the government’s massive surveillance campaign against the civil rights leader

When US attorney general Robert F. Kennedy authorized a wiretap of Martin Luther King Jr.’s phones by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, he set in motion one of the most invasive surveillance operations in American history. Sparked by informant reports of King’s alleged involvement with communists, the FBI amassed a trove of information on the civil rights leader. Their findings failed to turn up any evidence of communist influence, but they did expose sensitive aspects of King’s personal life that the FBI went on to use in its attempts to mar his public image.

Garrow uncovers the voyeurism and racism within J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI while unmasking Hoover’s personal desire to destroy King. The spying only intensified once King publicly denounced the Vietnam War, and the FBI continued to surveil him until his death.
They evidence was already there. Another liberal book, by a liberal author, that got a Pulitzer from liberal organization.
Another ignorant white conservative that simply can't accept proven fact...smh.
Guess that liberal "FBI" that couldn't find any evidence of any communist association was wrong too...lol.
Get a grip tonto, bullshit connor and the likes of you are dog droppings in the trail of history...

The author of Bearing the Cross, the Pulitzer Prize–winning biography of Martin Luther King Jr., exposes the government’s massive surveillance campaign against the civil rights leader

When US attorney general Robert F. Kennedy authorized a wiretap of Martin Luther King Jr.’s phones by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, he set in motion one of the most invasive surveillance operations in American history. Sparked by informant reports of King’s alleged involvement with communists, the FBI amassed a trove of information on the civil rights leader. Their findings failed to turn up any evidence of communist influence, but they did expose sensitive aspects of King’s personal life that the FBI went on to use in its attempts to mar his public image.

Garrow uncovers the voyeurism and racism within J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI while unmasking Hoover’s personal desire to destroy King. The spying only intensified once King publicly denounced the Vietnam War, and the FBI continued to surveil him until his death.
They evidence was already there. Another liberal book, by a liberal author, that got a Pulitzer from liberal organization.
Guess that liberal "FBI" that couldn't find any evidence of any communist association was wrong too...lol.
Get a grip tonto, bullshit connor and the likes of you are dog droppings in the trail of history...
Sure
Highlander school Tennessee MLK Communist background | Romanticpoet's Weblog

MLK Day should be removed as a Federal holiday. Make Jan 20th a new holiday: Donald J.Trump Day. The day America was saved from the progressive parasites and saved from Hillary/Obama warmongering.

Sure
Highlander school Tennessee MLK Communist background | Romanticpoet's Weblog

Backlash
In reaction to the school's work, during the late 1950s, Southern newspapers attacked Highlander for supposedly creating racial strife.[citation needed] In 1957, the Georgia Commission on Education published a pamphlet titled "Highlander Folk School: Communist Training School, Monteagle, Tennessee".[2] A controversial photograph of Martin Luther King and writer, trade union organizer, civil rights activist and co-founder of the Highlander School Donald Lee West, was published

So this myth of communism wasn't even hatched by the FBI but by the Georgia Commission on Education in rertibution to Civil Rights...

Horton, who claimed he had first met King during his junior year at Morehouse College, invited King to participate in Highlander’s anniversary celebration in 1957. While attending the celebration, an undercover agent sent by the Georgia Commission on Education took a photograph of King. The photo was sent throughout the South and used as a propaganda tool against King, with claims that it showed him attending a communist training school.

After all, it was at the Highlander Folk School in Grundy County where early civil rights strategy was mapped out. At Highlander, white and black activists -- including as Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks -- regularly met in the 1950s and talked about how they might change the South, and here that many people trained for the Civil Rights Movement.

Because it was so controversial, the Highlander Folk School was shut down by the state government and its assets seized.

From different sources we see the real reason behind the "communist" lie you want to twist into fact..
No wonder you old school racists have been defeated on all fronts...

I'd like fries with that.

Why did you have to post this troll thread?

We know why.....the Alt-Right feels emboldened.

Forum List

Back