Boycott Michael King Day...Go to Work

On Monday I will do what I always do on Michael King day...go to the office and work 8 hours. So urge all to boycott this communist subversive by working that overtime, wrench on the truck, build a fence, scoop snow, anything but accept this as a holiday. Democrats pandered for black votes in 1983 when they made Michael King Day.
DID YOU SAY DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. WAS A PHONY?
when i was working we got it off with pay.....hey i will take any day off with pay they want to give me....
I will work out of respect for my country.
To his credit, Rush Limbaugh works on MLK Day.
I'm getting ready for my morning workout then off to my office to put in a regular full day.

On Monday I will do what I always do on Michael King day...go to the office and work 8 hours. So urge all to boycott this communist subversive by working that overtime, wrench on the truck, build a fence, scoop snow, anything but accept this as a holiday. Democrats pandered for black votes in 1983 when they made Michael King Day.

Robert E Lee day

-Geaux

This is why in public schools and colleges our nations victory in WW2 is ignored. Liberals can't understand how a mean old segregated nation could win the war. We were not a moral nation then in their eyes. There great cause was to lose the Vietnam War and CIvil Rights Movement. They think US history started in 1964.

Only government employees are off on MLK day...so yeah. They love soaking the tax payers every chance they get
Not true. When it became a holiday, businesses initially treated it like other federal holidays like Columbus Day or Presidents' Day and didn't offer a paid time off to their employees. However, for MLK Day, many businesses and colleges that remained open, got a bomb threat, forcing them to close and pay holiday pay.

This is unpresidented, racially motivated and the reason why many Americans resent this forced holiday, doing nothing to celebrate it. It's poorly timed, only two weeks after Christmas and New Years. They should move it to April where the calendar is open and better yet, decommission it as a federal holiday, saving the taxpayers money in increased federal productivity.

BTW, President Trump is going to introduce the term and importance of the word "Productivity" to the federal workforce.

You better believe it!

Last edited:
Now brother Malcom called brother Michael a "Tom." Brother Malcom was the beginnings of the terrorist BLM organization.

Malcom X before his death actual denounced many of the Nation of Islam's stances of race. He promoted more racial harmony after he went to Mecca and saw that people of all colors came together as one.

You also have look at the context of the time period. 1960's and 50s weren't very kind to blacks. Most blacks were very hostile towards whites for a good reason. After centuries of slavery and then decades of segregation, you'd be hostile towards your oppressors as well.

You know you got a bad case of racism when you turn down a day off from work because it's a holiday celebrating a black man.

White supremacist ' stupidity knows know bounds.

We're open for Business today

Only government hacks and fat cat bankers take today off

Robert E Lee day

-Geaux

Boycott this communist holiday and celebrate the day for a traitor instead. lol

Now brother Malcom called brother Michael a "Tom." Brother Malcom was the beginnings of the terrorist BLM organization.

Malcom X before his death actual denounced many of the Nation of Islam's stances of race. He promoted more racial harmony after he went to Mecca and saw that people of all colors came together as one.

You also have look at the context of the time period. 1960's and 50s weren't very kind to blacks. Most blacks were very hostile towards whites for a good reason. After centuries of slavery and then decades of segregation, you'd be hostile towards your oppressors as well.

Boy...guess there have never been poor white people. But, yes, 1950's and 1960's...now what the fucks the problem with liberal black agitatators.

You know you got a bad case of racism when you turn down a day off from work because it's a holiday celebrating a black man.

And OJ was innocent too huh?

I'm not racist...I am speaking truth to power. The liberal professoriate and liberal media that promote a communist.

I think we should have a national holiday honoring the day the Constituon was ratified. Mabey liberals would read it.

I'm not racist...I am speaking truth to power. The liberal professoriate and liberal media that promote a communist.
Damn that Reagan! He is the one that started the holiday...That damn communist Reagan!!

Robert E Lee day

-Geaux

Boycott this communist holiday and celebrate the day for a traitor instead. lol
MLK was a traitor during Cold War.

Forum List

Back