Booker to Rightwingers

Wow....just because you said something a lot means it's true ?

Go figure that the left would think that.

Read your post, substituting 'right' for 'left.'

Good job, hack!

Another disconnected short post from someone who rarely puts up anything substantive.

But we can look at the statement on it's face.

Nowhere does R take the time to explain how she has reached the conclusion that S is ignorant. She simply makes the claim. Then using the idea that she is ignorant, she makes the claim that she just does not get it. Well, she never really tells us what she does not get.

She makes no effort to address the post.

Is this what they teach you lefty Special Olympics ?

Way to set a standard there, dude! :lol:

Ironic post is ironic.

Read your post, substituting 'right' for 'left.'

Good job, hack!

Another disconnected short post from someone who rarely puts up anything substantive.

Nowhere does R take the time to explain how she has reached the conclusion that S is ignorant. She simply makes the claim. Then using the idea that she is ignorant, she makes the claim that she just does not get it. Well, she never really tells us what she does not get.

Ironic post is ironic.

I have long since realized that elbaborate is not in your vocabulary.

:slap:

I stand wth Cory!

He said Obama's attack on free enterprise was nauseating.

That took cahones. Now, they removed said stones the next day, but he had his 15 minutes!

Yes, he did,, and then after a strong talking too Cory decided not to stand next to Cory.. democrats just rook.

I stand wth Cory!

He said Obama's attack on free enterprise was nauseating.

That took cahones. Now, they removed said stones the next day, but he had his 15 minutes!

Yes, he did,, and then after a strong talking too Cory decided not to stand next to Cory.. democrats just rook.

You should have seen Chris Matthews last night.

He was really up in arms over the "defections" as he calls them.

Ed Shultz was in fine form, I started counting his lies and decided that at 100 I would quit.

I didn't make it to the first commercial.

This was intereting....

http://nationaljournal.com/columns/against-the-grain/the-emerging-democratic-divide-20120522

Conversations with liberal activists and labor officials reveal an unmistakable hostility toward the pro-business, free-trade, free-market philosophy that was in vogue during the second half of the Clinton administration. Former White House Chief of Staff William Daley, who tried to steer the Obama administration in a more centrist direction, is the subject of particular derision. Discussion of entitlement reforms, at the heart of the GOP governing agenda, is a nonstarter. The fiscally conservative Blue Dog Democrats are now nearly extinct on Capitol Hill.

Moderate Democratic groups and officials, meanwhile, privately fret about the party’s leftward drift and the Obama campaign’s embrace of an aggressively populist message. They’re disappointed that the administration didn’t take the lead advancing the Simpson-Bowles deficit-reduction proposal, they wish the administration’s focus was on growth over fairness, and they are frustrated with the persistent congressional gridlock. Third Way, the centrist Democratic think tank, has been generating analyses underscoring the need for Democrats to appeal to middle-of-the-road voters, to no avail.

“There are not a lot of moderates left in the Democratic Party, and Cory is one of the few of them left,” said former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis, an early Obama ally who has become increasingly estranged from the party. “I would like to think Cory speaks for a lot of voters in the Democratic Party, but sadly he doesn’t speak for a lot of Democratic operatives within the party. This isn’t Bill Clinton’s Democratic Party anymore.”

Last edited:

Ironic post is ironic.

I have long since realized that elbaborate is not in your vocabulary.

:slap:

Nor any one else's, apparently. :lol:

wow, really..I don't know why Booker would stay in a party who thinks of him this way..but he went crawling back on what he said, just to be called, stupid..gotta get him back on that plantation

Only someone as ignorant as you are would make such a statement. As I've told you many times, Steph, you just don't get it.

Well, if Steph were mentally able to get it, you wouldn't have to keep telling her. I suggest when you see the gold crown, you hit the 'page down' button.
Don't forget to laugh first. Or spit.

wow, really..I don't know why Booker would stay in a party who thinks of him this way..but he went crawling back on what he said, just to be called, stupid..gotta get him back on that plantation

Only someone as ignorant as you are would make such a statement. As I've told you many times, Steph, you just don't get it.

Well, if Steph were mentally able to get it, you wouldn't have to keep telling her. I suggest when you see the gold crown, you hit the 'page down' button.

I think she should do that since she never knows what she's talking about. Remember this old saying:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?

Last edited:

I think she should do that since she never knows what she's talking about. Remember this old saying:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?

Words for you to live by !

Why don't you two "ladies" go start your own thread somewhere that we don't have to read your useless drivel ? That way you can talk about whoever you like between yourselves.

If your objective is to humiliate someone....try doing with some serious posts instead of you catty white trash chit chat which only makes the two (three if you include Schillian) look foolish.

Not holding my breath.

Words for you to live by !

Why don't you two "ladies" go start your own thread somewhere that we don't have to read your useless drivel ? That way you can talk about whoever you like between yourselves.

If your objective is to humiliate someone....try doing with some serious posts instead of you catty white trash chit chat which only makes the two (three if you include Schillian) look foolish.

Not holding my breath.

Oh, why not??? Go ahead and hold your breath, smart ass.

I stand with Cory too.

MAYOR BOOKER: But we're dancing around the bigger issue. So take local issues like mine. Investing in infrastructure, investing in the kind of things that actually reduce long-term healthcare costs. These are the things the Obama campaign is talking about.

MR. GREGORY: Right.

MAYOR BOOKER: Romney isn't talking about not investing in those things, he's talking about giving tax breaks to the wealthiest people in this country, and to me that's not what's going to drive this economy.

May 20: Ryan, Durbin, Booker, Murphy, Cramer, Strassel - Meet the Press - Transcripts - msnbc.com

Forum List

Back